Tissuse And J. Hewitt: Smart Hair Transplant Trial In 2019!

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. No talk of obesity epidemic when I was in junior high school. Back then, there was always the one fat kid in school. Not in each class. In the whole school. Now, it's, "Hey, look. There's that skinny kid". It's fun to check out the documentaries on Woodstock today. 300,000 teens +, and only a handful of plump ones you can see as the cameras pan over the whole crowd. Ah, 1969. If I had a time machine, I'd go back in a heartbeat.
JIMMY<3

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, In December they'll start (if everything goes well). We won't have any trial results in December.

I get that, but what's wrong with someone being excited for the launch of the trials? It still takes manpower, money and other resources to launch a trial in the first place. It's a milestone for that company, and for the industry it means something to look forward to...

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, In December they'll start (if everything goes well). We won't have any trial results in December.

Give me a break!!!!

December 2019 is important because it will answer that question - whether they can really start their trial at that time or not.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get that, but what's wrong with someone being excited for the launch of the trials? It still takes manpower, money and other resources to launch a trial in the first place. It's a milestone for that company, and for the industry it means something to look forward to...

You're right. And it's unintelligent for someone not to understand that December is an important date in this matter since J. Hewitt said they would start the trial in December. And of course the trial has to start before it can finish.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is having its annual World Congress meeting on November 13 – 17 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand.

TissUse Poster

A very positive sign for anyone following the latest SHT/J.Hewitt developments, TissUse has a poster on display at this year’s ISHRS Congress titled: Development of Hair Follicle Anagen In Vitro as a Proof for the Hair Growth Inductive Properties of Neopapilla Hair Germ Transplants Intended for ‘Hair Cloning’Gerd Lindner, PhD Germany”

Perhaps, following the Congress there will be an update shared about the exciting pending human trials for TissUse and J. Hewitt in Japan. Stay tuned.

--
source: folliclethought

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is having its annual World Congress meeting on November 13 – 17 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand.

TissUse Poster

A very positive sign for anyone following the latest SHT/J.Hewitt developments, TissUse has a poster on display at this year’s ISHRS Congress titled: Development of Hair Follicle Anagen In Vitro as a Proof for the Hair Growth Inductive Properties of Neopapilla Hair Germ Transplants Intended for ‘Hair Cloning’Gerd Lindner, PhD Germany”

Perhaps, following the Congress there will be an update shared about the exciting pending human trials for TissUse and J. Hewitt in Japan. Stay tuned.

--
source: folliclethought

When will we ever see "release" instead of "in development"

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone says the Japanese are so hardworking.
nothing beats the German discipline, Tissuse is the only company that keeps his timeframe.
In 2017 they said that studies will take place in three Years.

Replicel, Samumed, Tsuji ?
Nope, Tissuse

only one of those are japanese

And Tissue, Replicel have a license agreement in japan and tsuji originates from japan

i think Samumed is turkish ?

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone says the Japanese are so hardworking.
nothing beats the German discipline, Tissuse is the only company that keeps his timeframe.
In 2017 they said that studies will take place in three Years.

Replicel, Samumed, Tsuji ?
Nope, Tissuse

Yeah, cause the timeplan is only discipline and nothing else, lol... Some of you really have not the slidest idea how science works...

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BIT´s 4thAnnual World Congress on Regenerative Medicine &Stem Cell
09. November 2011
Beijing

Prof. Dr. Roland Lauster: In Vitro Human Hair Follicles

Dr. Uwe Marx: From Single Tissue Culture to Multi-Organ-Chips

Their way was long. Since 2011 (!)

This week they will talk in a Conference in China

I trust them to 100 %

On which Conference in China they will
Talk?
On The Conference in Bangkok The ISHRS in Bangkok they only have a Poster.

Please give US a Link of The Conference in China.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
On which Conference in China they will
Talk?
On The Conference in Bangkok The ISHRS in Bangkok they only have a Poster.

Please give US a Link of The Conference in China.

That was in 2011. I think he's confused.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So ISHRS World Congress is over and we got no news from TissUse... Sadness for all my fellahs :oops:

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The poster of TissUse was never presented on the Congress.

And the next bad news out of this bastard industry:
TissUse is the planned trial with J. Hewitt which is now looking to take place in January. J Hewitt is still committed to the trial and it looks like they will be the first next-gen cell therapy company to get into a clinical trial. December was the plan but the CEO had been in negotiations with a company who is going to carry out the actual trial, a cell processing center in Japan.