Tissuse And J. Hewitt: Smart Hair Transplant Trial In 2019!

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The poster of TissUse was never presented on the Congress.

And the next bad news out of this bastard industry:
TissUse is the planned trial with J. Hewitt which is now looking to take place in January. J Hewitt is still committed to the trial and it looks like they will be the first next-gen cell therapy company to get into a clinical trial. December was the plan but the CEO had been in negotiations with a company who is going to carry out the actual trial, a cell processing center in Japan.

Source?

Also not the worst news ever, only delayed by one month. Hopefully Tsuji trials start soon after SHT.

Let them fight to the death for our money.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The source is folliclethought.
I can’t read it anymore. Delay after delay after delay. The negotiations with the cell processing center could have been done earlier. This is no reason for me to delay the trial. This company’s and CEOs are so f*****g unprofessional.
Even the CEO of Organ technologies is the biggest motherfucker who wants to sell tsujis produc tun the first 10 years only to multi milionaires and entertainer.
I‘d love to visit this fat bastard and stick him 400.000€ in his ***. After that I hit his face on the street until he shits my money out and lick it clean.

Source?

Also not the worst news ever, only delayed by one month. Hopefully Tsuji trials start soon after SHT.

Let them fight to the death for our money.

H

Reaction score
I can’t read it anymore. Delay after delay after delay. The negotiations with the cell processing center could have been done earlier. This is no reason for me to delay the trial. This company’s and CEOs are so f*****g unprofessional.
Even the CEO of Organ technologies is the biggest motherfucker who wants to sell tsujis produc tun the first 10 years only to multi milionaires and entertainer.
I‘d love to visit this fat bastard and stick him 400.000€ in his ***. After that I hit his face on the street until he shits my money out and lick it clean.
I wouldnt expect his goals to be aligned with ours lol

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao babyrage :D this is what happens to a grown man hit by hairloss :D

Sino

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay Tissuse wants to make clinicle trials in January thats very good, is there no other Company which want to do ? Tsuji have to solve some probleme I think, when he want to make the Trials in human?

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay Tissuse wants to make clinicle trials in January thats very good, is there no other Company which want to do ? Tsuji have to solve some probleme I think, when he want to make the Trials in human?

Where did you hear/see this from ?

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates on this?

Just a few months ago it seemed the consensus was that the Dr. Tsuji team was going to be the winner in terms of hair cloning going public, but now I see people saying Tissuse is going to be the first. Where did they come from and why this sudden change in perspective?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is not a single scientific paper about them.
When you find it, please, let us know!
The only ones who have some merit are Tsuji and Rapunzel(=Cristiano et al.).
The rest are mere BS.
U mean cloningwise? Cause else we got samu follica follicum and way

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember there's this scientist Alexey Terskikh from SBP working on some form of stem cell hair regeneration, is his work based on cloning too? I was trying to find more info but it seems he went quiet since last year?

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just spent some time reading up on this. It's not hair follicle cloning, it's freaking injecting cells into the scalp and hoping they grow strong and healthy hair. More of that bullshit.

Sounds like utter crap. This isn't the same thing as Tsuji.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just spent some time reading up on this. It's not hair follicle cloning, it's freaking injecting cells into the scalp and hoping they grow strong and healthy hair. More of that bullshit.

Sounds like utter crap. This isn't the same thing as Tsuji.
View attachment 133468

u guys have extreme baldness I would be same were it not for minoxidil and dermaroll.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 133468

u guys have extreme baldness I would be same were it not for minoxidil and dermaroll.

Yeah, I'm a Norwood 6 at 23 with diffuse pattern. I could/could have probably gotten some regrowth, but current treatments do not fit my lifestyle, and I can't take medication like finasteride or dutasteride right now. Kudos to those who go great lengths to regrow their hair, but I have no interest in treating it with current treatment options because they're all unsatisfactory to me at the end of the day. It's hair cloning transplant for me or nothing.

It is, i had a conversation with them and they said its very similar to Tsuji.
It should replace a Hair Transplantation.

By the way, they call it "Smart Hair Transplant"

I read a Q&A with someone from TissUse and it was explained that it is cell injection, not follicle implantation by incision (sorry, forget link right now). Tsuji is follicle implantation by incision I think. Also, the SHT page isn't even active on TissUse's website (https://www.tissuse.com/en/products/regenerative-therapies/). What am I missing?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a Norwood 6 at 23 with diffuse pattern. I could/could have probably gotten some regrowth, but current treatments do not fit my lifestyle, and I can't take medication like finasteride or dutasteride right now. Kudos to those who go great lengths to regrow their hair, but I have no interest in treating it with current treatment options because they're all unsatisfactory to me at the end of the day. It's hair cloning transplant for me or nothing.
If Tissuse doesnt make it your gonna be waiting a long time to get back to that NW0 however in a few years u might be able to regrow a NW3 why dont u dermaroll + minoxidil? could be keeping ur scalp in a healthy state and regrow some hair for these next treatments

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Tissuse doesnt make it your gonna be waiting a long time to get back to that NW0 however in a few years u might be able to regrow a NW3 why dont u dermaroll + minoxidil? could be keeping ur scalp in a healthy state and regrow some hair for these next treatments

Not worth my time and can't because of lifestyle/career interests. I could for a little while but would then have to stop, so any progress would disappear anyway.