Tired Of Baldness. Tired Of Ugliness. Tired.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
you are a dad k9? how old are you? wats ur norwood?

how old is your son? whats his norwood?

lmfao bald mans first question for new people. whats your norwood???
What is the first thing a bald cop asks when he stops a bald driver?
Norwood and regimen please

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the first thing a bald cop asks when he stops a bald driver?
Norwood and regimen please

Put off your hat and hands off the hair!

Let me check your norwood, Sir.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
good. now get the heck away from my princess emma watson. i've been bating to her since i was 11 so she's mine by default :cool:

Emma Watson is adorable. I remember the scene in I believe The Goblet of Fire when they are having a winter ball and she walks down the stairs in that pink dress... Stunning. God I love Harry Potter, among my all time favorite movies.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Why has parts of recent threads been deleted, along with the newest threads? Or am I the only one experiencing this?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why has parts of recent threads been deleted, along with the newest threads? Or am I the only one experiencing this?
The forum had to be rolled back to last tuesday due to technical problems.There was a pop-up by Admin suggesting one copied important content before the rollback.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score

Yeah I'm feeling extremely dejected right now, considering I lost virtually
all my likes ever from a HairLossTalk.com certified 10 ( ahem,with lovely personae) and
in one quick sweep the beautiful dream vanished for good.:confused:

I've learned my lesson, I'm not going to copy anything seriously important anymore.:(

Everybody disikes this

Last edited:

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yeah I'm feeling extremely dejected right now, considering I lost virtually
all my likes ever from a HairLossTalk.com certified 10 ( ahem,with lovely personae) and
in one quick sweep the beautiful dream vanished for good.:confused:

I've learned my lesson, I'm not going to copy anything seriously important anymore.:(

Everybody Diskes This

On a more sobering note,
I hate to think about how our regulars over at Research are handling things.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Imagine if none of us suffered from hairloss? How much happier would we be? Amazing to think about.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Imagine if none of us suffered from hairloss? How much happier would we be? Amazing to think about.

Yes it is dumbfounding how hair loss singlehandedly destroys the morale.
[Rhetorically speaking] what would be most amazing and positively raise my spirit's would be
the announcement of commercialized cure at our disposal whether or not I had the
resources to pay for it up front.

KO21

Established Member
Reaction score
I think about what my life would be like all the time as a NW1. For the past 2 years or so my hairloss has consumed my daily life. To not worry about hair loss is a true gift that I'm assuming most full heads just take for granted.

Constantly worrying about it. Staring at it in the mirror, styling it to make it look as least shitty as possible, taking pictures of my crown using mirrors and the front facing camera on my phone.

I look around when I'm at events and there's SO many guys my age and older who have ZERO hairloss. And I don't get it!!! Why!!! Why were we dealt these hands.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah I am feeling pretty defeated today myself...feel like i have been a lion about this for months and today i feel very defeated.

KO21

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah I am feeling pretty defeated today myself...feel like i have been a lion about this for months and today i feel very defeated.

I've been decent about it for the past couple years. but now that I can see the crown going so quick, it's ruined me. I can't help it. I'm getting so depressed.

I want to go have a hair transplant but I'm so scared that I'll just keep balding all over and itll be pointless/get worse

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it is dumbfounding how hair loss singlehandedly destroys the morale.
[Rhetorically speaking] what would be most amazing and positively raise my spirit's would be
the announcement of commercialized cure at our disposal whether or not I had the
resources to pay for it up front.
There are days in which my mood is totally dependent on the perceived quality of my hair, influenced by:
- atmosphere
- humidity
- wind
- quality of shampoo
- quality of latest haircut

When the perceived quality is good, it will influence positively my whole day.
When it is bad, it is difficult I will feel at ease in any professional or private circumstance.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
There are days in which my mood is totally dependent on the perceived quality of my hair, influenced by:
- atmosphere
- humidity
- wind
- quality of shampoo
- quality of latest haircut

When the perceived quality is good, it will influence positively my whole day.
When it is bad, it is difficult I will feel at ease in any professional or private circumstance.

For a couple years this ^ encapsulated my hair loss experience.
The perception has also fallen out. :(
When you've had the best (the 'feeling of a full head')
settling for less can feel pretty intolerable..

shookwun

Reaction score
I think about what my life would be like all the time as a NW1. For the past 2 years or so my hairloss has consumed my daily life. To not worry about hair loss is a true gift that I'm assuming most full heads just take for granted.

Constantly worrying about it. Staring at it in the mirror, styling it to make it look as least shitty as possible, taking pictures of my crown using mirrors and the front facing camera on my phone.

I look around when I'm at events and there's SO many guys my age and older who have ZERO hairloss. And I don't get it!!! Why!!! Why were we dealt these hands.
Wait till you reach a decade. That's where I am at.

If I deduct the toddler, and early child years, I have essentially lived about 3/4 of my life balding.

I wold go as far to say that the only prime years ibhad that were worry and care free were from 10-15 years old.

What a joke of a hand I have been dealt

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait till you reach a decade. That's where I am at.

If I deduct the toddler, and early child years, I have essentially lived about 3/4 of my life balding.

I wold go as far to say that the only prime years ibhad that were worry and care free were from 10-15 years old.

What a joke of a hand I have been dealt
didn't you say you started receding at 17? norwood 2-3 by late teens right?