Tired Of Baldness. Tired Of Ugliness. Tired.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you know if there was realism at SBG i actually wudnt mind it. its just its denial and fake positivity. fuckin meaning of blue pill

Cj-nq1hUgAEhR_L.jpg

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
T

tellersquill

Some of the bald guys on slybaldguys look pretty good.

Also, a lot of them are BBC (bald by choice). That's right, they choose to have no hair :))))

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's right, they choose to have no hair :))))
I have the impression you must be very very young because you tend to state the obvious for the rest of us guys. I say this without any offense.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
i work with a lot of perfectionists so i get it..I know its not something you can change easily and you are suffering.
I really hope they have good treatments come out this next year or two for hair and by this time next year we all feel some relief.

You are right, it's not something that can be changed easily for me. However, after suffering from baldness, I've "learned" to ignore my other minor flaws more (my eyebrows are sparse before I fill them in, skin's a bit oily, I'm shorter than I'd like, I have a scar on my shoulder +++). In the big picture they don't really matter, not compared to hair loss. Hair loss is a huge f-cking flaw that I could never ignore. Add being a perfectionist to the mixture and you have the perfect storm.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right, it's not something that can be changed easily for me. However, after suffering from baldness, I've "learned" to ignore my other minor flaws more (my eyebrows are sparse before I fill them in, skin's a bit oily, I'm shorter than I'd like, I have a scar on my shoulder +++). In the big picture they don't really matter, not compared to hair loss. Hair loss is a huge f-cking flaw that I could never ignore. Add being a perfectionist to the mixture and you have the perfect storm.

I don't even look at my face or body in the mirror anymore. I gained twenty lbs in the last year and it doesn't even bother me. In the past, I would run 6 miles a day, do yoga, etc and work hard towards the perfect body. Now, I barely even care. The only thing that consumes my mind is the quickly deteriorating, repulsive sh*t f*cking termites nest that used to be thick, beautiful black hair, that rests on top of my goddamn f*ucking face.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't even look at my face or body in the mirror anymore. I gained twenty lbs in the last year and it doesn't even bother me. In the past, I would run 6 miles a day, do yoga, etc and work hard towards the perfect body. Now, I barely even care. The only thing that consumes my mind is the quickly deteriorating, repulsive sh*t f*cking termites nest that used to be thick, beautiful black hair, that rests on top of my goddamn f*ucking face.

This happened to me from 20 to 25. I combed my hair before going out, then tried to never look at myself in mirrors. If I catched a glimpse of myself in a shop window, I immediately looked away.

A bloody vampire.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
The only thing that consumes my mind is the quickly deteriorating, repulsive sh*t f*cking termites nest that used to be thick, beautiful black hair, that rests on top of my goddamn f*ucking face.

BuckT,
Dear friend have you ever explored a vocation in Zoology?
Animals seem to love you, you're like a walking menagerie.
Don't wish to stir up that hornet's nest on you, but it might be a surprisingly good fit. :D

https://www.sokanu.com/careers/zoologist/

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
BuckT,
Dear friend have you ever explored a vocation in Zoology?
Animals seem to love you, you're like a walking menagerie.
Don't wish to stir up that hornet's nest on you, but it might be a surprisingly good fit. :D

https://www.sokanu.com/careers/zoologist/
funny you mention that. After my bachelors in bio, I was planning on studying ecology. I ended up pursuing molecular / cellular. However, on any given day, you can find me exploring the woods with binoculars and a notebook. It's the one thing that brings me peace. Nothing else in this world will ever bring me peace. Only nature.

T

tellersquill

Roberto, its probably a cultural thing because I am English and you or not. We have weird humour that most of the world can never understand.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's the thing. At one time, I thought Angela Jolie was hot (GIA). She did pretty much anything a healthy woman
should do.

.... Look what happened. So, I say this. Get her, and a date with Kristen Stewart!

If she doesn't find you attractive, dress up like Harry Potter. Tell her you want do magic tricks on her.

She'll get wet, and really fast!
lol people used to call me harry potter cuz i looked just like him, so it was meant to be :p. i used to literally fantasize all the time of going to the UK and meeting emma lol. i was planning on going to cambridge and everything xD. i knew where she lived and went to school, sh*t was creepy now that i think about it lmao

shookwun

Reaction score
Just got my *** kicked in a marathon. By guys who had shaved heads. To make it worse,
as I "walk" my way through this race, this dude yells my first and last name. Have no idea
who this person is. Shaved head.

Turns out it's one of my kid's best friends dad! None of these guys gave
a f*** about their hair. And they all finished before me! There were guys who were younger
and older.

And I'm trying to grow my Norwood 3.5V out, thinking it will help me.

When I say shaved heads, I'm talking no guard. (Guard zero).

Bald guys are fast

Fast guys are fast

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are a dad k9? how old are you? wats ur norwood?

how old is your son? whats his norwood?

lmfao bald mans first question for new people. whats your norwood???

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Roberto, its probably a cultural thing because I am English and you or not. We have weird humour that most of the world can never understand.
Oh that was a joke. I really did not get it. I apologize then, seriously.