Tired Of Baldness. Tired Of Ugliness. Tired.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Baldness is just wearing me down.

A disease that makes your face really old and ugly and it will never get better.

Ruins every single aspect of life.

It never gets easier.

Sorry about the title, I only meant that bald is ugly, it had to seven words for some reason.

KO21

Established Member
Reaction score
I hear you.

My hair loss has recently kicked into severe overdrive. I'm a receder so I see it every morning when I look in the mirror. Getting harder to style my hair. Becoming way more visible though I hide it decently well. Starting to see more people's eyes drift towards my hairline when they are talking to me. It's painful.

Getting uglier by the day.

FootyStar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness is just wearing me down.

A disease that makes your face really old and ugly and it will never get better.

Ruins every single aspect of life.

It never gets easier.

Sorry about the title, I only meant that bald is ugly, it had to seven words for some reason.

I feel you mate, especially the 'ruins every aspect of life' bit.

Hair loss really, really sucks. Why does it even exist??

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
tumblr_mdcbabQhIK1r07nx5.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well on the bright side it kinda deconstructs the whole of what helouser calls the "social ladder" and basically relationships in general

a lot of that stuff doesn't feel that interesting or life affirming anymore now that i know looks is responsible for so much of it. its awkward thinking that half of peoples popularity comes from something they are born with, something as minor as the shape of their face and muscle/bone placement. especially considering no one wants to admit looks matter so much and the reason theyre friends with someone is looks, and how people consider better lookers superior overall. parents saying "your kids are so beautiful!" for the family photos and always mentioning looks in general. like i just saw a pic of this girl on facebook and the other person said "glad my beautiful friend got this award" like isnt the pic about the award and not her looks?

iirc its just an indicator of the thing that realy matters, which is a good immune system. easy to forget infectious diseases used to kill soooo many people.

it makes you realize basically all "love" is so f*****g conditional. sh*t is extremely depressing to think about. jesus looks even apply to animals. people say "save the dolphins, dogs, whales" but never "save the platypus, beetle, cockroach, and worm"

this baldness sh*t really makes you completely rethink things.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
well on the bright side it kinda deconstructs the whole of what helouser calls the "social ladder" and basically relationships in general

a lot of that stuff doesn't feel that interesting or life affirming anymore now that i know looks is responsible for so much of it. its awkward thinking that half of peoples popularity comes from something they are born with, something as minor as the shape of their face and muscle/bone placement. especially considering no one wants to admit looks matter so much and the reason theyre friends with someone is looks, and how people consider better lookers superior overall. parents saying "your kids are so beautiful!" for the family photos and always mentioning looks in general. like i just saw a pic of this girl on facebook and the other person said "glad my beautiful friend got this award" like isnt the pic about the award and not her looks?

iirc its just an indicator of the thing that realy matters, which is a good immune system. easy to forget infectious diseases used to kill soooo many people.

it makes you realize basically all "love" is so f*****g conditional. sh*t is extremely depressing to think about. jesus looks even apply to animals. people say "save the dolphins, dogs, whales" but never "save the platypus, beetle, cockroach, and worm"

Try saying this to a fullhead. Logic in in regards to looks doesn't register for them... and if it does, they'll do anything to deny it to keep you down.

D

DBW

I feel exactly the same. It's the permanent relevancy of the whole thing that bothers me. There's no escaping it. Virtually every other aesthetic and social problem has a ready solution. Slim build? Get yourself down the gym and lift. Poor dress sense? Check out a couple of popular clothes catalogues. No friends? Look outside your current social set and get a fresh start elsewhere. No such option with baldness. It hampers you anywhere and everywhere.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be better if baldness just happened overnight. Just like that, all your hair is gone.
Then it would be viewed as something extreme and it would be treated as a DISEASE that it is.
The way it just drags on for years slowly torturing you daily, makes people think it's an 'aging' thing and that it's normal.
There is no way that baldness is accidental. It is just wrong on so many levels:
-It's the hair on the top of your head which is the most important that falls out
-Hair on the rest of your body stays intact or even grows faster
-It takes f*****g ages, slowly progressing
-The pattern looks utterly retarded and makes you look utterly retarded

WHY CAN?T IT BE THE STUPID SIDE HAIR THAT FALLS OUT?
WHO INVENTED THIS sh*t?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

On the money with this post bruh

Now that I've adapted this worldview, the relevance of looks to success is so obvious when I look back on my past and watch things unfold in front of me in the present....

I was blind but now I see

Literally changes everything

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the money with this post bruh

Now that I've adapted this worldview, the relevance of looks to success is so obvious when I look back on my past and watch things unfold in front of me in the present....

I was blind but now I see

Literally changes everything
i think its honestly a lot like believing in god

logically its obviously a cope and no reason to believe but christians just bounce it back from each other until the denial and rationalization become easier i suppose

reminds me of the confidence thing on slybaldguys lol

both have very similar fears of loneliness, one in general and the other romantically and in general socially

honestly being seen as inferior and the ego hurt is the biggest thing that pisses me off nowadays. combined with natural social anxiety i cant even get a job or go to physical school x.x

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello cocohot ;)

Yes ,baldness is really a bad bad matter.

My baldness starts in my 20's not @front but on the vertex. I look like a plucked chicken:rolleyes:

But after many years of dark thoughts it's time to solve the problem :D

For me and for the most balding guys a hair transplant is the maximum solution to fix this stupid problem.

In an other german forum i saw just amazing results even with norwood 6.

All these men gave me many many optimism to fix my hair problem and then start a new life :cool:

PLZ don't fall into a dark circle of bad thoughts, yes it's a stupid thing baldness but there is big chance to fix this problem.

PS: You are welcome here, it's a good place to meet other people with the same problem.
Don't forget you are not alone there are many many guys outside there with the same problem. It's a gobal problem.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

I really liked this post. States apparently obvious phenomena that many seem to yet ignore, and it does so in a factual, almost scientific manner.
I think it would be a good thing if society recognised the problem of good looks vs bad looks as a prime "suspect" in the happiness of a person.
I would not find it absurd if bald people (and less attractive people in general) received a disability check.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today's news about Riken/Tsuji from the Admin's interview with them says otherwise.

Who else is hella excited?

Mike, I was thinking about killing you b**ch, but now I just wanna kiss you on the mouth yo!! science b****s!!!!!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Exodus, once again, you are wowing me. If anyone follows all your posts from the beginning they will see how much you have evolved. You don't realize it but you have become very modest and charming when you write now. Modesty and charming will attract people becomes it comes across as a form of confidence. People are very attracted to "intellect". Ask Joan or Evil? They will tell you modesty and intellect make a person both charming and attractive.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exodus, once again, you are wowing me. If anyone follows all your posts from the beginning they will see how much you have evolved. You don't realize it but you have become very modest and charming when you write now. Modesty and charming will attract people becomes it comes across as a form of confidence. People are very attracted to "intellect". Ask Joan or Evil? They will tell you modesty and intellect make a person both charming and attractive.
Modesty and intellect wont make you attractive, it will make you more likable and charming. But, if you're ugly you're ugly.