Tinder The Really Hard Truth About Girls

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oopsy :eek: he does not like it when someone negate is very existence!
Over the years he's changed his policies on that. At first it would send him into a frenzy lest anyone suggest that he didn't exist. He would tear into the anus of a wallowing wench, he would hammer the face of a banker until it resembled Jonah Hills diarrhoea, and he would cut off the beards from all the hipsters and posers who were moaning about the heat.

But that is old Satan. He's really lightened up these days. Now he is happy if you deny him, in fact, it all works to his favour as far as he is concerned. He likes it when people say there is no hell and that he does not exist, he likes it when they live and do not fear the inevitable destination, and most of all he enjoys seeing their shocked little faces when they slither into his domain.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Over the years he's changed his policies on that. At first it would send him into a frenzy lest anyone suggest that he didn't exist. He would tear into the anus of a wallowing wench, he would hammer the face of a banker until it resembled Jonah Hills diarrhoea, and he would cut off the beards from all the hipsters and posers who were moaning about the heat.

But that is old Satan. He's really lightened up these days. Now he is happy if you deny him, in fact, it all works to his favour as far as he is concerned. He likes it when people say there is no hell and that he does not exist, he likes it when they live and do not fear the inevitable destination, and most of all he enjoys seeing their shocked little faces when they slither into his domain.
I guess that is why the TV show Damien got cancelled.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright. Satan's rebirth. I heard about that. The word is he took an internship at God inc. - the Christian one, who invented the Holy spirit and Coca-cola - to learn how to perform a successful secularization. The more you negate him, the more he exists! This son of a b**ch hides everywhere - Tu vere es deus absconditus - and laugh whenever someone talks about "destination".
There is no destination: ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Now here's a woman who gets it!