Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@davesmith420 is a motherfucking slaying studmuffin. I don't think I've ever had a woman talk to me like that.

I had a date tonight. Dinner and drinks. I was mostly bored, I don't think I'll see her again, I had more fun on Monday with the other girl.

It felt like an interview and only started feeling natural after the waitress brought us the check.

i would not take it personal sometimes dates do feel like interviews.

shookwun

Reaction score
Like I said in a pervious post, I do land dates and hook up with said girls but it never goes more than that. The girls are probably just using me for some free meals and using us hooking up as a way to show themselves that they "have worth." A couple months later they'll be in relationships with better looking guys than me. Fun fact some of them actually had some fairly recessed hair lines, maybe I should stop taking finasteride...
i think part of the problem with these empty encounters is a lot of the women can't see themselves being with you.

Women know they cant get men whenever they want, they understand, and have learned to use this to there advantage.

I have had many experiences that you have addressed, and it is nothing knew.

A) They have aknowledged they like you
- Hook up
- Dates

doesn't lead anywhere? They liked you, but not as much as they thought they would.

Are you boring? predictable, and mundane ?

A lot of people rag on money, but to be honest... nowadays women in there twenties want to be with men who have there own place, and have there toys in order. They like fantasizing about having a life together, and playing grown up. Part of the reason why a lot of women seek older men for relationships.

Encounters are one thing, relationships are an entirely different ball game.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
women in there twenties want to be with men who have there own place, and have there toys in order. They like fantasizing about having a life together, and playing grown up.

6850186-Cute-little-girl-plays-with-doll-s-house-Stock-Photo-playing.jpg

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think part of the problem with these empty encounters is a lot of the women can't see themselves being with you.

Women know they cant get men whenever they want, they understand, and have learned to use this to there advantage.

I have had many experiences that you have addressed, and it is nothing knew.

A) They have aknowledged they like you
- Hook up
- Dates

doesn't lead anywhere? They liked you, but not as much as they thought they would.

Are you boring? predictable, and mundane ?

A lot of people rag on money, but to be honest... nowadays women in there twenties want to be with men who have there own place, and have there toys in order. They like fantasizing about having a life together, and playing grown up. Part of the reason why a lot of women seek older men for relationships.

Encounters are one thing, relationships are an entirely different ball game.

Oh yeah my personality is def a straight sh*t show lol

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another one from my friend. Sorry I have sh*t loads of these on my phone I need to share with someone

Attachments

• IMG_3840.PNG
    IMG_3840.PNG
    308 KB · Views: 265

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another one from my friend. Sorry I have sh*t loads of these on my phone I need to share with someone

No wonder you are not getting laid...LOL you must look good and then you guys are texting 'that'.

Is it same friend? Is he jealous girls are texting you and trying to sabotage?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
No wonder you are not getting laid...LOL you must look good and then you guys are texting 'that'.

Is it same friend? Is he jealous girls are texting you and trying to sabotage?

Same group of friends. They would only do this with girls that were fairly far away (like 40 miles and up)

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard a lot of sexual replies from girls on dating apps are often just guys trolling, is this not the case?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
What kind of photos are you guys using? I'm a diffuse NW6 and I get on average 1 match per week on Tinder. In a week, I send on average 60 messages on POF and get on average 0.5 responses. Are you wearing concealer in your photos?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Nice everyday life (the ones that got a lot of likes on Facebook) pictures of me, no clever angles, enhancements or professional pictures.

You'll meet more dates with the tricks I cited above but it's not a good idea, the girl will most likely be disappointed and will feel that you deceived her.

To understand the feeling, I only need to remind myself of my dates with the fatties who used Photoshop and clever angles.

Girls often compliment on my choice of pictures and the fact that I'm honest, they say I look exactly like I appear on my pictures.

Also, if you're tall, put your height on your profile, girls will appreciate it. Lots of tall girls have told me that it's always a gamble to go on a date with a guy who doesn't mention his height on his profile. Usually they don't want to be rude and ask how tall you are.

I'm short and non-white. So, do you choose photos with lighting that hides your slightly diffuse looking grafts or just show it all?

If I'm looking to use the tricks, what enhancements should I use? Also, should I go with medium length hair + concealer or the shaved look? I've never used concealer before, but I was just considering it as a trick for the photos. If the tricks work out, then at least I could get a date and the person would have to stay for 20-30 minutes out of politeness; in that time, I might be able to do something.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Bad idea, show yourself as you are. That strategy won't yield any result and will create some pretty awkward moments.

I still have pre-transplant pictures on my profile with a faint almost non-existent hair line, but I look quite good on them.

I won't bend over or stand under harsh lights on my pictures on purpose.

Only two girls (out of 40-50) has ever made a comment about my hair on a date (or in bed).

The first one, I was still in the growing stage of my hair transplant, and the second one said I was starting to bald at the back of my head.

Ok thanks for the advice, Fred. I always thought that my NW6 was sabotaging my efforts. Perhaps it is really my diminutive height and unpopular ethnicity. I'm going to go with the shaved look and get some better pictures taken. It will be some effort because I've been avoiding photographs for years.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the advice, Fred. I always thought that my NW6 was sabotaging my efforts. Perhaps it is really my diminutive height and unpopular ethnicity. I'm going to go with the shaved look and get some better pictures taken. It will be some effort because I've been avoiding photographs for years.

You need your photos to be both good and honest, sorry if that sounds like a contradiction.

What's your height, weight, and waist size for pants? What's your ethnicity?

Status
Not open for further replies.