Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
After my transplant, three months post-operation I will resume dominating the dating app brackets.

You gay though bro? or is she a straight up below average?

I am always up for getting my dick sucked, but then again I am a high T male. (@EvilLocks can confirm) Penetrations were done on my trip to Norway, followed by discussions on the latest treatments :D

Nah I'm straight, just a lot of these girls are like 40+ miles away so I just mess with them

APfONJD.png

Posted this in another thread sorry if this was posted in here already...

shookwun

Reaction score
40 miles for a nut isn't this bad.

I know dudes that will travel from fort mac to edmonton (4 half hour drive) just to get laid.

But yeah I feel you, once you live in a metropolis city. 25km max lol

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao a 4 hour drive isn't worth it. I would rather just jack off to fucked up p**rn and buy beer.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@davesmith420 is a motherfucking slaying studmuffin. I don't think I've ever had a woman talk to me like that.

I had a date tonight. Dinner and drinks. I was mostly bored, I don't think I'll see her again, I had more fun on Monday with the other girl.

It felt like an interview and only started feeling natural after the waitress brought us the check.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
@davesmith420 is a motherfucking slaying studmuffin. I don't think I've ever had a woman talk to me like that.

I had a date tonight. Dinner and drinks. I was mostly bored, I don't think I'll see her again, I had more fun on Monday with the other girl.

It felt like an interview and only started feeling natural after the waitress brought us the check.

what is ur date-to-sex conversion rate? that is only matters rly

also how is ur ED?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is ur date-to-sex conversion rate? that is only matters rly

also how is ur ED?

I'm at 2 dates for this year so the statistics are meaningless.

I still have ED. I'm seeing a urologist next week and maybe he'll have ideas. Probably not. I might just give up on life.

I've decided to give conventional medicine one last go. If they can't help me, I'm going to try steroids.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I still have ED. I'm seeing a urologist next week and maybe he'll have ideas. Probably not. I might just give up on life.

I've decided to give conventional medicine one last go. If they can't help me, I'm going to try steroids.

Don't give up. Everybody likes your blogs. It would suck if you gave up.

That said, why aren't you doing the weight loss blogs you used to do?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_3818.PNG
IMG_3817.PNG

Lmao the funny thing is I don't even consider myself that good looking. I have a whole collection of screen shots I should probably post on the internet somewhere

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

What happens on these dates? How does the interview progress? Which questions are asked?

Medicine for?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What happens on these dates? How does the interview progress? Which questions are asked?

Medicine for?

Conventional medicine is a figure of speech. I'm going to let the urologist do his thing. Maybe he'll suggest kegel exercises. Maybe he'll do very specific blood tests. Maybe he'll look for a groin hernia. I'm willing to do that. I'm not willing to install a bicycle pump in my dick, or that sort of thing.

Dinner dates can start off formal and it can be a little hard to break the ice to a more relaxed level of conversation. Sometimes girls put up a wall and the formality remains, it takes just the right question to get a woman to relax which varies from woman to woman. This woman relaxed at approximately the same time where I got her talk about politics (I was getting desperate), she voted for Gary Johnson. I thought that was unusual. From that point on she turned into a person.

Conversation flow is random, varies from woman to woman. I do it semi consciously. I do make an effort to get them to talk about themselves, cause I don't feel like droning about myself. Some people put up a wall when you ask them about themselves, they answer with "meaningless generic gibberish ... and how about yourself?"

A common topic of conversation is to ask them what they think about online dating. Typically women will answer that they get a lot of stalkers. This one said she only installed the app a week ago so she didn't have much to say, that was an unusual answer lol.

I've secured another date with a different woman for next Thursday.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't give up. Everybody likes your blogs. It would suck if you gave up.

That said, why aren't you doing the weight loss blogs you used to do?

I've stopped exercising and stopped fasting. Mercifully, my weight seems stable at 185 lbs. I'm holding steady and not gaining in this period of laziness, sloth, and gluttony, which is a pleasant surprise. But I think 170 lbs would be an ideal weight for me.

shookwun

Reaction score

Bruh, it's probaly just p**rn induced ED>

your brain don't even know how to register females anymore when you're around them. Got so used to your hand, everything else is alien at this point.

Watch... when you start chilling, and cuddling with chicks. Eventuallly your c*** will respond, and the life will come back. Get rock hard boners from just sitting next to one another.

shookwun

Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah I'm straight, just a lot of these girls are like 40+ miles away so I just mess with them

View attachment 46837

Posted this in another thread sorry if this was posted in here already...

Im sorry Madison sounds like a female tool to me.

i think some of these girls dont know how to flirt and are using men for target practice.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont understand how you are not getting laid?

Do you not know how to set up dates, and score?

Where are you currently residing?

Like I said in a pervious post, I do land dates and hook up with said girls but it never goes more than that. The girls are probably just using me for some free meals and using us hooking up as a way to show themselves that they "have worth." A couple months later they'll be in relationships with better looking guys than me. Fun fact some of them actually had some fairly recessed hair lines, maybe I should stop taking finasteride...

Status
Not open for further replies.