Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway, I am not good looking. The measurement of how good looking a man is how well he does at online dating. I get less than 10% reply rate on OkCupid and PoF and far lower date rate; on tinder and bumble I'm getting very, very few matches. Women want taller, stronger, more masculine, whiter, less nerdy men.

Maybe, but as hairblues rightly said, you're not ugly looking either. If it makes you feel better, you're way more attractive than me (not that it's hard, though :D).

You should not, however, try social networks/online dating if you're not at least a 7-8/10. Many users here wrote that, too. It's just not worth it in terms of effort and results.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea where I'd start for plastic surgery. A rhinoplasty though costs a little more than a hair transplant and is higher risk, so I don't lean in that direction. I remember when my nose had a growth spurt during puberty. It happened in the course of like a month or two. I went from a normal nose to a big one. Anyway $10,000 is a significant investment, I'm almost certain a hair transplant is a better option, unless we get very good news from Fidia and Histogen.

Anyway, I am not good looking. The measurement of how good looking a man is how well he does at online dating. I get less than 10% reply rate on OkCupid and PoF and far lower date rate; on tinder and bumble I'm getting very, very few matches. Women want taller, stronger, more masculine, whiter, less nerdy men.

But I appreciate your post.

Just for information in case...

If you ever did consult with rhinoplasty just go to a few Dr's for consults who specialize in 'persian' noses or ethnic noses.

You would just want a refinement not a full on new nose.

You have to keep the ethnicity of your original nose when doing a nose job or they look botched--thats why so many good nose jobs go undetected and bad nose jobs stick out.

Its like hair transplant you would have to do a ton of research.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe, but as hairblues rightly said, you're not ugly looking either. If it makes you feel better, you're way more attractive than me (not that it's hard, though :D).
But you have a sexy voice apparently.

You should not, however, try social networks/online dating if you're not at least a 7-8/10. Many users here wrote that, too. It's just not worth it in terms of effort and results.
It's really f*****g hard to meet people when you're single and in your 30s.

Meeting people through work friends is hard too. Most of my peers have their own families now, after work they go home and feed the babies. Not a lot of house parties.

Meeting people through "real life" works great when:
- You're in high school, college, summer camp, or university;
- You're young and working in a service sector job like at McDonalds;
- You're extraordinarily good looking or socially skilled;

The first time a girl ever definitely flirted with me, I was 19 and working in fast food. She grabbed my ***. This was meeting people "in real life". However those kinds of food service jobs are great for ... teenagers. 100 or so horny teenagers working there, that you eventually meet them through various shifts, no snobs since it's fast food. Plus at age 18 attractive women might actually be single for longer than five minutes, it is actually the case that they "have not met the right guy yet". That opportunity is now closed.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
a ton of research.

58574167.jpg

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women want taller, stronger, more masculine, whiter, less nerdy men.

less nerdy men

that's hurts the most, u study damn hard but at the end
just CONGRATS
i guess that's reality

but wait a second how do i motivate myself to study further?
it's just emptiness when u realize.....................

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea where I'd start for plastic surgery. A rhinoplasty though costs a little more than a hair transplant and is higher risk, so I don't lean in that direction. I remember when my nose had a growth spurt during puberty. It happened in the course of like a month or two. I went from a normal nose to a big one. Anyway $10,000 is a significant investment, I'm almost certain a hair transplant is a better option, unless we get very good news from Fidia and Histogen.

But I appreciate your post.

you have plenty of potential here man

i hate to criticize, every guy has their own style. but since we are talking about dating, this is what i would do if i was you

buzz the hair, its a cleaner look. your dark skin so that works in favour. buy a shaver and you can do it yourself

go to the gym. you look a little overweight.

wear nicer clothes. i know the second picture was at some touristy place, but that t shirt is lol

im not sure about the nose job, its big yes but i think its fine. you dont want have that 'nose job' look. id prefer it to be a little bigger, its manly. but maybe a slight reduction would help. pretty sure theres not too much risk with it. they basically stick a file up your nose and shave away lol. i actually think theres more risk in a hair transplant. plus your black man, YOU REALLY DONT need to get a hair transplant. you guys can easily get away with. i say buzz it and save your money for other things.

you could def take yourself up a bit mate. in those pictures you look kinda typical middle aged/dorky looking.

YOU HAVE PLENTY TO WORK WITH MAN

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
less nerdy men

just CONGRATS
i guess that's reality

I'll respond further, but for now I'll just point out that the two of us have the nerdiest avatars on the forum.

Marvel character.
Star Wars character.

lol.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
david is another nw1 fraud...

epic nose but it suits ethnic looks

typical volcel (voluntary celibate)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But you have a sexy voice apparently.

It's really f*****g hard to meet people when you're single and in your 30s.

Meeting people through work friends is hard too. Most of my peers have their own families now, after work they go home and feed the babies. Not a lot of house parties.

Meeting people through "real life" works great when:
- You're in high school, college, summer camp, or university;
- You're young and working in a service sector job like at McDonalds;
- You're extraordinarily good looking or socially skilled;

The first time a girl ever definitely flirted with me, I was 19 and working in fast food. She grabbed my ***. This was meeting people "in real life". However those kinds of food service jobs are great for ... teenagers. 100 or so horny teenagers working there, that you eventually meet them through various shifts, no snobs since it's fast food. Plus at age 18 attractive women might actually be single for longer than five minutes, it is actually the case that they "have not met the right guy yet". That opportunity is now closed.

I dont want to blow smoke up your *** (my term for blue pill) but you are selling yourself a bit short.
I stand by the nose thing because i think balancing the nose to a face is immensely important for photographs..in person not so much.
My nose is far from perfect its not terrible but in photos its not great and if i was in my 20s NOW i would probably have it refined a little bit because so much is photos now. And mine is not bad but I think everyone seems to be refining themselves now.
More than half the women posted as 'hot' on this site i can tel had their noses refined.

You are not bad looking and you have good job/profession...you are also now in USA i dont think for women here the same standard is as high with the blonde/blue eyed boys especially in Cities which it sounds like you are in a City.

I see a lot of ethnic men with fair/ white women.

Not all of them are great looking men.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
less nerdy men

just CONGRATS
i guess that's reality

man you can still be nerdy but LOOK GOOD. im goofy as f***, but i dress well. girls love a girl they can be goofy with.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man you can still be nerdy but LOOK GOOD. im goofy as f***, but i dress well. girls love a girl they can be goofy with.
but with a receding hairline, nerds are called what do i say nerdest
even one of my relatives said nerds have a high forehead and i was like STFU

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I have a stereotype that nerds get hairline recession and jocks get crown recession. But it's not based on anything.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol i didnt really understand that, but ill give u a like anyway my friend

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

LOL

well not that much research if you think about it Rhinoplasty is so much more competition vs hair transplant

but i mean its plastic surgery you have to look into it go on a few consults etc.

Its not hard to find a good nose plastic surgeon in NY or LA or any major city in USA you just have to find someone experienced with your type of nose and also your gender.

I dont know if you should buzz it down as people said. I dont think its bad as it is. it may throw off face balance to buzz it down.

You dont look like John Turtorro but you have some similarities..and JT when he buzzes down it throws his face off compared to when he keeps it a little longer on top.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
which part u didn't understand man?
stfu part or something else

??? lol

anyway nerds dont look like nerds because they have a high forehead. they look like nerds because of EVERYTHING ELSE

nerd.jpg

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

??? lol

anyway nerds dont look like nerds because they have a high forehead. they look like nerds because of EVERYTHING ELSE

View attachment 46870

well that's what i am trying to say
i am always good in studies and i never had any issues like gfs and all becoz i was always happy with myself
just studies, gaming, nice grades and programming stuffs.

but LIFE said " WAIT A SECOND "
and there's this beast so called male pattern baldness

it's not like that those who are nerds will look like nerds but to say the truth, it's just the opposite in most of the cases.
ppl tend to behave or express themselves in the society according to their looks.
if u don't follow this golden rule, u will be fucked up by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.