Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just go on the date, just be myself (yes!) for an hour or two, then just start making out.

A couple more hours and you just ask to go to your/her place.

just fixed it

and yes it is that easy

my 6'6 NT NW0 friend was always told just have a date and just have a conversation

it worked for him eventually

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ZiKlGfs.jpg

HAHA this made me snort with laughter

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a hard decision because if you are safe it doesn't mean you will get it. But the more I read the more I realise how much of a chance it is. Just foreplay - oral or finger play, Is not longer possible because I could become infected.

I think i'll have to tell her I cant date her anymore. She may take it badly and that makes me feel pretty rotten but it really isn't worth the risk.

i feel bad for you because you sound like you really like her.

or is it more you don't want to hurt her?

I will give the girl props though...i know a woman who never told her husband, i also know a woman whose husband never told her, and i know another woman who had no idea until they tested her when she was going to deliver her baby--i don't know why they tested her but she found out that way--at first she had no idea how she had it since her husband was negative but she figured out it was an old BF from before she met her husband and he never told her when they were together he had it.

basically a lot of people have it and don't say anything.

Do what feels right to you though..i would not go out with her unless i really liked her. And even then i would take it super slow. Maybe talk to her about it.

resu

Reaction score
Online dating was my saving grace.

Just go on the date, be myself (yes!) for an hour or two, then start making out.

A couple more hours and you ask to go to your/her place.

It's not more complicated than that.

PUA will tell you that you need to incorporate dozens of techniques in your date like DHV, negs, cocky and funny and what not.

That's all nonsense. Just be yourself, have a good time like you would have with a friend, ask her to go to your/her place, and that's it.

If that doesn't make her want to sleep with you, nothing will.

Different cultures, here in south of europe you would need much more to get anything out of a date, even at 30. Only exception are model/club like people but those use Tinder and they both know what they want which is a quick fix.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think when i read @WhitePolarBear talk about dating and it being looks based i agree with him in terms of 'getting laid' if a woman is going to f*** you that first night...but not in terms of dating when you want a relationship.

Unless sh*t has changed that much but when i was in my 20s when we really liked a guy we would NOT sleep with him right away because we would be afraid he would think us to be a 'skank'. or a 'sl*t'. and it would be just sex.

The younger i was the more this was true...when i was older i had one nights turn into full on relationships. but when I was like 18-26 i was more conservative on first dates--especially when i was really into them.
and yes they did turn into relationships. I just did not sleep with them right away.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think when i read @WhitePolarBear talk about dating and it being looks based i agree with him in terms of 'getting laid' if a woman is going to f*** you that first night...but not in terms of dating when you want a relationship.

Unless sh*t has changed that much but when i was in my 20s when we really liked a guy we would NOT sleep with him right away because we would be afraid he would think us to be a 'skank'. or a 'sl*t'. and it would be just sex.

The younger i was the more this was true...when i was older i had one nights turn into full on relationships. but when I was like 18-26 i was more conservative on first dates--especially when i was really into them.
and yes they did turn into relationships. I just did not sleep with them right away.

Apparently some young people have never even heard of the third date rule.

Have you had a meaningful relationship with someone you were not intially attracted to?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys will not belive what i did today. :D

I had tinder match at work. With 24yo girl. Her photos 9/10 fit girl. Beautifull look. But after conversating 50mins i noticed that... She is pretty dumb (like 85% women on dating sites) and her iq is slighty below-average SO PROBABLY f*****g 70. She wouldnt get simple jokes and shits bla bla. And i told her for fun (she asked for running at saturday) that if she will care about bald look cause i told her that i am shaving head tommorow cause of hair problems " i didnt say for hairloss straight". You know what She said? : Ofcourse no!...

I got deleted after 5 mins xD....

Is there any options to get into archive of conversation to make screenshots or something? :D really corious.

g.i joey

Reaction score
bryan Cranston looks like a

I had tinder match at work. With 24yo girl. Her photos 9/10 fit girl. Beautifull look. But after conversating 50mins i noticed that... She is pretty dumb (like 85% women on dating sites) and her iq is slighty below-average SO PROBABLY f*****g 70. She wouldnt get simple jokes and shits bla bla. And i told her for fun (she asked for running at saturday) that if she will care about bald look cause i told her that i am shaving head tommorow cause of hair problems " i didnt say for hairloss straight". You know what She said? : Ofcourse no!...

Is there any options to get into archive of conversation to make screenshots or something? :D really corious.

Lmaoooo same fkn thing. When I first started to notice hairloss I was fooling around with a chick and I brought it up in convo saying mine is starting to go. Not one message was sent from that chick after that day.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah! thank you!

LOL i see this must have been a debate for you at some point on here.

yeah most of my best ex boyfriends were men i had not noticed initially that surprised me.

I am rarely attracted to people at first site.

when i have been its usually been when i was going to night clubs and its just a sexual energy...terrible conversation.

great sex is not always great relationships.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Of course this is the type of content on my instagram feed

Attachments

• IMG_1876.PNG
    IMG_1876.PNG
    427 KB · Views: 214

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score

You probably got deleted because she though it was f*****g weird that you brought that up.

I have only mentioned hair loss to one girl, and that is my ex girlfriend. When we were cuddling one time and playing with my hair I said "I think I'm starting to go bald" in a half joking manner and she responded with "I hope not babe, you would look really ugly if you went bald." Went through me like a bullet and got a Finasteride script a couple of days later.

Moral of the story is, don't mention hair loss to any girl you're trying to get with/date. They don't need to know and is better left unsaid.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
its not even a joke some men i think like women who are silent and just look good lol

I am one of those men. I only care about looks. Don't value intelligence in women at all. They can be dumb as rock but as long as they look good, I will date them. It's probably because I am from India and have known plenty of intelligent Indian women that were doctors, engineers and had other advanced degrees. However, I never found them remotely attractive. I was instead attracted to simple, country blondes. Few years ago, I was attracted to a women who didn't even know who Nelson Mandela is. But she looked like a goddess and I fell hard for her.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am one of those men. I only care about looks. Don't value intelligence in women at all. They can be dumb as rock but as long as they look good, I will date them. It's probably because I am from India and have known plenty of intelligent Indian women that were doctors, engineers and had other advanced degrees. However, I never found them remotely attractive. I was instead attracted to simple, country blondes. Few years ago, I was attracted to a women who didn't even know who Nelson Mandela is. But she looked like a goddess and I fell hard for her.
Is that you in your avatar? I saw a gorgeous Indian women at the gym the other day and she was drooling over this average looking guy of the same ethnicity. I know this is bad but I kept thinking of Cope's terminology "currycel' when I saw them. I thought your marriages were arranged.

blackg

Reaction score
Few years ago, I was attracted to a women who didn't even know who Nelson Mandela is. But she looked like a goddess and I fell hard for her.
Did she know who Barack Obama was?

Status
Not open for further replies.