Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to maintain an informative discussion of online dating.

If you want to discuss something totally different, please start a different thread.

Thanks.

ZiKlGfs.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to maintain an informative discussion of online dating.

If you want to discuss something totally different, please start a different thread.

Thanks.

C'mon David.

There are 3663 messages.

I think this thread was derailed more then 3600 messages ago.

Just try to count from 1 to 3600 and see how far this thread has gone.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I cant tell if my life is becoming a comedy or a tragedy. I'd finally met a decent looking woman (6) who is easy going and intelligent and on the third date she tells me she has genital herpes. I played it cool and said it didn't matter, but I'm pretty sure it does matter. f***. I don't want warts on my dick.

Oh, the tragi-comedy must go on!

Damn. Yes, that does matter, I don't blame you for not wanting warts on your dick :p

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was fixing computers before I became aware of my hair loss.

I always had potential for slaying, cute (yes!) girls of my school approached me from time to time, sometimes asked if I was interested in them through a third party, and every time, I went full @Baldhurts : "leave me alone!" or "I don't know, it depends...".

It went on at university, this girl I became friends (friendzoned!) with when I was sinking into my depression told me: "Well, when I first met you, I thought you were the kind of guy who had several girls at the same time..."

It was always 'there', I only needed to fix my crippling anxiety and later, my slick bald head.

Very good post. Your right! With my current look women always in public and social settings give me the scoff (like don't you dare come talk to me) very insightful and true post by WPP.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

I always had potential for slaying, cute (yes!) girls of my school approached me from time to time, sometimes asked if I was interested in them through a third party, and every time, I went full @Baldhurts : "leave me alone!" or "I don't know, it depends...".

It went on at university, this girl I became friends (friendzoned!) with when I was sinking into my depression told me: "Well, when I first met you, I thought you were the kind of guy who had several girls at the same time..."

It was always 'there', I only needed to fix my crippling anxiety and later, my slick bald head.

I am sure if only you would have asked those women out, your pussy count will be way up, probably close to 90-100 instead of hovering around 30. All you needed to say was, "Will you like to go for coffee sometimes?".

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
don't be socially retarded

have a nice face

acquire pussy

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

It went on at university, this girl I became friends (friendzoned!) with when I was sinking into my depression told me: "Well, when I first met you, I thought you were the kind of guy who had several girls at the same time..." I was still a virgin at the time.

It was always 'there', I only needed to fix my crippling social anxiety and later, my slick bald head.

typical 1/2 guy

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn. Yes, that does matter, I don't blame you for not wanting warts on your dick :p
Its a hard decision because if you are safe it doesn't mean you will get it. But the more I read the more I realise how much of a chance it is. Just foreplay - oral or finger play, Is not longer possible because I could become infected.

I think i'll have to tell her I cant date her anymore. She may take it badly and that makes me feel pretty rotten but it really isn't worth the risk.

resu

Reaction score
Very good post. Your right! With my current look women always in public and social settings give me the scoff (like don't you dare come talk to me) very insightful and true post by WPP.

I often get that when I hold the door in a public building, some women really have the princess syndrome.

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Listen to me pal, you are over complicating this stuff. Stop reading this PUA crap. All you need to do is just look your best and initiate. The only regrets I have in life when it comes to women is not expressing my interest and asking the women out that I know for fact were into me. Just ask them out, if they say no, move on and ask some other women out.

How do I meet those women who could be into me? As you can see, I'm failing online.

@doubleindemnity I used to have a friend who was into this PUA stuff. I remember him using PUA routines in clubs. After trying for a year or two, he got to make out with one women but she was at his level look wise. He was a 4 and he got a women who was a 4 to make out with him. Despite memorizing several PUA routines word for word he couldn't even make out or have sex with women that were five or above. He tried hard though. I saw other guys in my college trying this PUA sh*t too and I never saw them landing women beyond their looks.

@doubleindemnity learn from guys like @WhitePolarBear who went from being incels to slayer. The only thing they changed was actually starting to approach women. Not applying the PUA crap.

So, where and how did you start approaching, @WhitePolarBear ? Online is failing me, so I want to start it.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do I meet those women who could be into me? As you can see, I'm failing online.

Online has been a failure for me as well. But, I have had pretty solid success with the women I met in college, house parties and friends of friends etc. However, you need to a have solid network of people in your real life for that to work. Unfortunately that is not easy once you are out of college and not working in a field with opportunities for good looking women to interact with. Depending on the area, clubs can be a better option than online dating. At least they have been for me. Data shows that only around 25% of people between the age of 18 and 35 have met their long term partner online. So by not utilizing other options, you are throwing away 75% of avenues that have been proven to work for meeting women.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Online dating was my saving grace.

Just go on the date, be myself (yes!) for an hour or two, then start making out.

A couple more hours and you ask to go to your/her place.

It's not more complicated than that.

PUA will tell you that you need to incorporate dozens of techniques in your date like DHV, negs, cocky and funny and what not.

That's all nonsense. Just be yourself, have a good time like you would have with a friend, ask her to go to your/her place, and that's it.

If that doesn't make her want to sleep with you, nothing will.

Slayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.