Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
- - - Updated - - -

Anyway Joan, did you know our girl Candice is pregnant?! I follow her on Instagram, and she announced her pregnancy a few days ago. I'm happy for her, just hope she won't lose her body and get loads of stretch marks!

Yes, I read that. I'm positive she won't let her weight balloon, since her body is her livelihood. Even if she does get stretch marks or the dreaded pouch (I have that :sad:), she has more than enough money to get things fixed. Have you ever seen her fiancee? Gorgeous! Imagine how beautiful that baby will probably be.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Alright brother, that's my bad then. I have been getting frustrated and unreasonably defensive lately. Product of quickly losing my physical identity and trying to find comfort in hair loss forums. :freak:

- - - Updated - - -

and thank you. Good point.

You're welcome, I also think it's the LAMEST argument ever. "you are not conform to my perception of reality ? You must be lying" and in this case there's just nothing left to say haha

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Professor is made after he is post graduate..and selected to any college after entrance exams at state level..that too an assistant professor..

above 24/25 in engineering and 28/29 in medical field..

rocklegends

Reaction score
It seems that there is certainly a string of posts running in concurrence that center around these topics.

I personally thought it was an interesting social experiment, and while it isn't entirely analogous with reality, there is still a general trend that gives a basis for materiality.

On the issue of personality and other exogenous variables: yes, they are certainly important, but not without a foundational basis of attraction. Without this necessary component, everything else is moot point. You could have world class characteristics in terms of the soft skills, but you aren't going to have much luck if you aren't reasonably good looking (or very good looking if we are extending the gradients of the scale). Its similar in tone to building wealth: if i gave you 1 MM to invest, you can go out and apply funds into various venture pools (real estate, derivatives, start up funds etc). All of these are needed to forward the basis, but you aren't getting anywhere without that initial basis.

The common critique that folks tend to have is that all the exogenous elements trump physical attraction, but the rebuttal that is in play here, and its a reasonable rebuttal mind you, is that for every ++ quality one possesses, another individual can as well. This neutralizes the market inefficiency and bases it back into the sphere of differentiation, which coincidentally happens to be physical attraction, ceteris paribus.

This isn't meant to discourage individuals or folks of course, but just to inject a dose of reality. Folks may not like what Fred has to say, but it is certainly the reality of the tone, and I have seen it happen all too many times to suggest the contrarian view. The sooner one comes to such a realization, the sooner they will veer off the nefarious course of being slaves to their personal desires and to women who string those individuals along. Live your life for yourself: substantiate yourself into a better version of yourself for the sake of that exclusively. If someone comes along in your life by circumstance, that's great :D

shookwun

Reaction score
of course personality is important, if anything that's one of my best attributes into creating chemistry with a women. But from experience, it won't matter unless she is physically interested.

Physical attraction creates the hailo effect of women being interested, and receptive towards you.

those situations where you are 1 worded, and feeling empty in thougts is almost always coorelated with a womens feelings towards a man.

I can assure you, those conversations that spark like fire works, with dopamine pulsing through your mind, and c*** is mutual, and that's what makes people connect.

everyone wants to believe that it's their fault, and what did I say wrong? NOTHING. That chick is not interested. Plain and simple.

the whole 'not my type, and we don't connect has nothing to with the personality. Would literally need to be a social retard to have what you say interfere with how she feels.

When you are physically attracted to one another, everything gravitates together. Their is heightened awareness, interest, and increased speed in thoughts. We are all run, and awarded on a dopamine circuit. Boring, ugly people don't trigger this.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is all kind of pointless unless we know what the women look like, how the **** has nobody mentioned this in this entire thread? Does everyone just need to believe these women are 9/10 goddesses so we can cut ourselves and feel like beta-cucks? That's the impression I get.

Of course he'll do better with goddesses as well but normally fat or ugly chicks will swoon shamelessly at any guy who has abs, even if he isn't actually that good looking.

Why don't you read the ****ing article?

The experimental apparatus was very clear: he liked every single woman, and every single one liked him back.

jd_uk

Reaction score
It's not limited to our species, balding is an adverse disfiguration regardless of the mammal. Even apes lose their empathy when they start balding, clearly because the normal apes must have aggrieved them:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...himps-with-alopecia-start-a-fight-in-zoo.html

And if you've ever seen buckthorn's avatar, that's supposed to be a f*cking rabbit. People should look at that "rabbit" and tell us how we are not justified in our anger.

The strange thing about that video is that the only real 'punches' (if you can call them that) was from a chimps with hair, to another one with hair. But it's reported that the chimps with alopecia started it.

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you read the ****ing article?

The experimental apparatus was very clear: he liked every single woman, and every single one liked him back.

Supposedly. I think there's a lot of truth to it but i don't believe he got a match on every single one. It would be interesting to create a fake tinder account with the same pictures and try it.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
of course personality is important, if anything that's one of my best attributes into creating chemistry with a women. But from experience, it won't matter unless she is physically interested.

Physical attraction creates the hailo effect of women being interested, and receptive towards you.

those situations where you are 1 worded, and feeling empty in thougts is almost always coorelated with a womens feelings towards a man.

I can assure you, those conversations that spark like fire works, with dopamine pulsing through your mind, and c*** is mutual, and that's what makes people connect.

everyone wants to believe that it's their fault, and what did I say wrong? NOTHING. That chick is not interested. Plain and simple.

the whole 'not my type, and we don't connect has nothing to with the personality. Would literally need to be a social retard to have what you say interfere with how she feels.

When you are physically attracted to one another, everything gravitates together. Their is heightened awareness, interest, and increased speed in thoughts. We are all run, and awarded on a dopamine circuit. Boring, ugly people don't trigger this.

Probably the best post I've read on this site tbh. Very well said.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright brother, that's my bad then. I have been getting frustrated and unreasonably defensive lately. Product of quickly losing my physical identity and trying to find comfort in hair loss forums. :freak:

- - - Updated - - -

Happens

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
- THREAD CLOSED -

- - - Updated - - -

Sh*t, that's not how it works, is it

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
women lie about what they like.

They are all actually sloots for the handsome guy when there is no fear of being shamed.

They dont want this information to become common knowledge because they need to marry providers after all that sex with men they actually like.

Balding makes you uglier so get on finasteride and minoxidil.

Now close this thread.

Now shut up and listen, you son of a b**ch;

There's a certain limit of daily bull**** I can bear and you just crossed it. I just graduated in Law (with first class honours) and I am gonna start a Master degree in Business, do you think my secret aim in life is to later marry a ****ing provider ?

Please do yourself and others a favour and get your narrow minded *** the **** back to the Middle-Age.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with valuing money in a partner.

Fred has pointed out that most couples tend to be matched, lookwise.

But it's also widely known that the rich marry the rich and the poor marry the poor, and so on.
[h=1]New academic study links rising income inequality to ‘assortative mating[/h]http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/01/29/new-academic-study-links-rising-income-inequality-to-assortive-mating/

There are a ton of advantages to being in a committed relationship with someone who has financial privilege. Let's not be delusional and pretend otherwise.

Do you want to be able to afford family vacations, to send your kids to college, to eat better food?

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with valuing money in a partner.

Fred has pointed out that most couples tend to be matched, lookwise.

But it's also widely known that the rich marry the rich and the poor marry the poor, and so on.
New academic study links rising income inequality to ‘assortative mating

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...rising-income-inequality-to-assortive-mating/

There are a ton of advantages to being in a committed relationship with someone who has financial privilege. Let's not be delusional and pretend otherwise.

Do you want to be able to afford family vacations, to send your kids to college, to eat better food?

I'm not denying that David. I got pissed off over the assumption that all women need a man to support themselves.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now shut up and listen, you son of a b**ch;

There's a certain limit of daily bull**** I can bear and you just crossed it. I just graduated in Law (with first class honours) and I am gonna start a Master degree in Business, do you think my secret aim in life is to later marry a ****ing provider ?

Please do yourself and others a favour and get your narrow minded *** the **** back to the Middle-Age.

YES!! :wow:Way to go Parisienne!!!

shookwun

Reaction score
Yes little girl. Its written into your DNA just like how men like tits and ***. Not just money, time, dependable, basically lacking many other options.

And MBA and law school dont mean much in this economic climate unless they're from the right school. If youre doing the mba direcly after the JD you probably couldnt find a job unless you were at a T-14.

Women hate the truth and are too emotional lol.

Truth.

Seems like becoming a perennial student is the trend nowadays. A masters degree won't make a difference.

it's like everybody I know keeps going back. I had an ex who got a business degree, and now she's back at university, and looking to transfer into teachers college. Debt, debt and more debt for a menial job that pays 60,000. while her 100,000 in debt accumulated over the years of guzzling c*m in dorm residency, and hopping college, to university will take over a decade to pay off. Essentially she will be 30+ before she even starts saving, and doing something with her credentials.

What exactly is the point of advancing your education unless of course your employer advises it. I can understand if you're employed, and advancements in education could help with a high promotion. At entry level, it doesn't matter.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes little girl. Its written into your DNA just like how men like tits and ***. Not just money, time, dependable, basically lacking many other options.

And MBA and law school dont mean much in this economic climate unless they're from the right school. If youre doing the mba direcly after the JD you probably couldnt find a job unless you were at a T-14.

Women hate the truth and are too emotional lol.

What kind of rebuttal is this. What does this have to do with anything?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It does seem to be the case in the United States that the value of most law degrees and business degrees is negative after accounting for time and money invested.

shookwun

Reaction score
It does seem to be the case in the United States that the value of most law degrees and business degrees is negative after accounting for time and money invested.
]\

it's all about who you know. A bachelor degree is all that's needed for entry positions providing you have the right connections, and are suave at selling yourself.