Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Delusional.

Please explain to me how an obvious narcissist, who trying to look like a white gangster with a tattoo across his chest reading, "the sky is the limit" in old english is going to even get into a conversation with an intelligent, down to earth, GOOD woman... please, indulge me.. Is he just going to walk up to her, run his fingers through his NW1 hair and make her panties just fall off?? You guys are still applying primitive evolution to where we are today. TRUST ME, you find an intelligent woman, who values herself and wants to find a guy that can reciprocate, no vanilla ice looking dude is going to gangster limp up to her and get her number.

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Please explain to me how an obvious narcissist, who trying to look like a white gangster with a tattoo across his chest reading, "the sky is the limit" in old english is going to even get into a conversation with an intelligent, down to earth, GOOD woman... please, indulge me.. Is he just going to walk up to her, run his fingers through his NW1 hair and make her panties just fall off?? You guys are still applying primitive evolution to where we are today. TRUST ME, you find an intelligent woman, who values herself and wants to find a guy that can reciprocate, no vanilla ice looking dude is going to gangster limp up to her and get her number.

You just don't get it man. Just because of his face and build, women will overlook everything else. Just like a lot of guys will overlook hot woman's character flaws just because of her big tits and round ***.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You just don't get it man. Just because of his face and build, women will overlook everything else. Just like a lot of guys will overlook hot woman's character flaws just because of her big tits and round ***.

Man... what world are you guys living in?? haha... and don't say "the real world" because that's full of crap. For example, I have two single girl friends right now that i occasionally will grab a drink with. I dated both of them briefly, but it didn't work out. One of them is a super hot, classy, educated nurse practitioner. She has guys like this hit on her ALL the time and never ONCE has dated them OR slept with them. You know who two of her long term boyfriends were? Mr. completely bald and Mr. NW4. So, is she just a complete aberration? or what?

- - - Updated - - -

It's just a simple fact that 90% of what y'all are saying applies solely to really shallow, dumb women.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man... what world are you guys living in?? haha... and don't say "the real world" because that's full of crap. For example, I have two single girl friends right now that i occasionally will grab a drink with. I dated both of them briefly, but it didn't work out. One of them is a super hot, classy, educated nurse practitioner. She has guys like this hit on her ALL the time and never ONCE has dated them OR slept with them. You know who two of her long term boyfriends were? Mr. completely bald and Mr. NW4. So, is she just a complete aberration? or what?

- - - Updated - - -

It's just a simple fact that 90% of what y'all are saying applies solely to really shallow, dumb women.

In fairness, a lot of the discussion on this forum is tilted toward the kind of women Fred meets in bars, or the people who hang out on the sexting app Tinder. It's not completely representative, I think everybody knows that.

But it's also wrong to say that it only represents "shallow, dumb women".

g.i joey

Reaction score
Noo this site represents idiots who rely solely on their hair to get them women. Holy ****, I don't even think bald females speculate as thoroughly as this.

- - - Updated - - -

It's harder to get women when you're bald. Some women are not into bald guys. These 2 sentences Is all u need to know when balding and wondering if women will go for you. If you're ugly ur ugly, balding can make u uglier but some people haven't been getting laid even before hair loss.

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

She probably has low self esteem and doesnt think guys like that will stick around.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She probably has low self esteem and doesnt think guys like that will stick around.

Girls that sleep with "guys like that" are the ones that have low self esteem.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and nope, super good self esteem. Just picky. And not picky in the sense where only a 8,9,10 looking guy will make her happy. Picky in the sense that intelligence, humor, loyalty and kindness are in the balance with looks on here scale

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
and nope, super good self esteem. Just picky. And not picky in the sense where only a 8,9,10 looking guy will make her happy. Picky in the sense that intelligence, humor, loyalty and kindness are in the balance with looks on here scale

There's no dichotomy between women wanting an intelligent man and women wanting a good-looking man. It's not one or the other.

What about yourself, do you want a smart, ugly women or a retarded, beautiful one?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no dichotomy between women wanting an intelligent man and women wanting a good-looking man. It's not one or the other.

What about yourself, do you want a smart, ugly women or a retarded, beautiful one?

Why do you think I said she is looking for a balanced scale? When did I imply that it is one or the other? The last two women I have truly loved were not 9's or 10's. My sexual attraction for them was off the charts. Why? Because they were bad asses. One biked across the entire country twice and was a teacher for mentally disabled kids. She had a heart of gold and it was a HUGE turn on. Yes, she had a nice body. Not to sound horrible, but most people wouldn't have found her face that attractive, and when I met her, I did indeed think that I wasn't attracted to her. Then she invited me out for a night cap and we drank and shared stories and I was immediately more PHYSICALLY attracted to her after learning who she was. This is not uncommon. It's not some Disney fairy tale.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
B-b-but my female friend is different!

Nice argument. I get it man, you're bitter and depressed. I am the same. You feel like slapping a simple label on this will make things easier. B-B-BUT, your argument just can't account for those bald dudes that are in happy marriages.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Totally scientific experiment, not easily faked at all. The dude isn't even that handsome, has rock solid abs though. I think a lot of girls would go crazy for him but not not even close to all of them.

And yes, women like having sex with men they find attractive. The problems is the fact they find most men unattractive/neutral.

Just be confident guys. Women can see confidence even in a mobile application.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He got such positive responses because he's like 3 Standard Deviations from the mean for average guys on tinder. Of course he'll get that kind of a response. Men would do the same.

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Nice argument. I get it man, you're bitter and depressed. I am the same. You feel like slapping a simple label on this will make things easier. B-B-BUT, your argument just can't account for those bald dudes that are in happy marriages.

What? You are reading me wrong. I didn't make the claim because im depressed lmao! In fact, i think im good looking myself. And i think im very good looking with all of my hair, which im slowly getting back. I'm also tall, with nice body.

And i NEVER said baldness is unattractive, it just isn't for me, i look way better with hair. You might be confusing me with FredThePathetic.

I socialized with lots of women, that's why im agreeing with the premise of this thread.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
He got such positive responses because he's like 3 Standard Deviations from the mean for average guys on tinder. Of course he'll get that kind of a response. Men would do the same.

It's probably not a threshold effect where women are all nice to guys who are 3-sigma above average, and mean to those below +3-sigma.

It's more likely, imo, a continuous trend, they're nice to average guys than to ugly guys, and nicer to cute guys than to average guys, and nicer to studs than to cute guys, with all the gradations in between.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't listen to what women say, watch what they do.

Parisienne probably hooks up with tall, hot, NW1 strangers with a bland personality on the regular.

But of course here she will say that no, she's not shallow, despite not providing any evidence to the contrary.

If I say I'm not shallow, I would say that from time to time, I've dated girls who were a little overweight, or that were barely passable.

But notice what Parisienne does, she just shouts: "I'm not shallow! That guy would have no chance with me. Dot." And then no justification.

It's because she can't give any, because hypergamy dictates her choices. Girls from Paris are like the girls in every big city: extremely hypergamous.

And then of course, you have the white knights coming to defend her. But she cannot be blamed for what she's doing. It's the environnement that's doing that to her.

It's no surprise at least 90% of my ex-girlfriends come from the countryside, it's just impossible to date a woman from my city.

They have better-looking guys with more hair immediately available who are a phone call away. Why would they choose the half-bald above average guy when she can have the hot NW1?

Anyway, stop trying to be holier than thou and to pretend that you're not like any other girl, it's just tiring. All men know the truth now, especially thanks to these experiments.

I'm not white knighting man. If you think about it -- that's ****ing absurd. By now you should also be familiar with my posting history, where I sometimes go mainstream and sometimes go against the grain.

garyhary

Established Member
Reaction score
Quite astonishing how some guys here tell that girls they know would not go for that guy. IMO it is quite simple. First off, it's tinder. This means that a lot of the girls who are these are in for some adventure/meeting some strangers. Then, you only have some images of some guy. This is really superficial but that is the same way advertising works.

If there is nothing else to judge a guy from then his looks, the women responding go for the looks. In real life things look very different. We have charisma, talent or simply just our personality.

garyhary

Established Member
Reaction score
Fred, I believe you are right. Charisma, talent and personality is rather about going into some relationship and has not much to do with "hooking up".