Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I guess it depends on how you define 3/10 woman. I'm just thinking of a slightly below average (5/10 is average) woman, you might be thinking of a morbidly obese woman covered in acne.

This is a decent example of a 3/10 woman (in my opinion):

ugly_girl.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Actually she might be a 4/10 if she ditched the glasses and put on some makeup and did her hair.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

View attachment 39717

Ok I'd call that a 0.5/10 and I think I can see where the confusion came from now lol

A young woman only looks like that if she decides to, and that is rare. Like maybe 2-3 in 100 women.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 39717

- - - Updated - - -

Actually she might be a 4/10 if she ditched the glasses and put on some makeup and did her hair.

Evil locks, post some pics of what you think are like 3/10, 8/10 guys so we can understand your perception. :dropmouth:

- - - Updated - - -

Me neither, if it's one thing I have learned from dealing with hair loss is that one does not simply mess with people's hair!

hot damn, I love all of you. These words are the hottest I've heard in a long time. hahaha

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Ok I'd call that a 0.5/10 and I think I can see where the confusion came from now lol

A young woman only looks like that if she decides to, and that is rare. Like maybe 2-3 in 100 women.

Lol if you call that a 0.5/10 I wonder what you think of these women:

6660-ugly-people-women-smileyface-wallpaper-468x352.jpg7259ce761f84701317c252d5bf51fa72.jpg111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg

Yeah I'd call them 1/10's :p

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 39717

- - - Updated - - -

In my opinion, that's not a 3/10. She is like 0/10. She doesn't even exist on my scale.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would he do that when he can let the 8/10 chick suck his dick instead? What you're saying doesn't make any sense and it surely doesn't correspond with the real life situations I've lived and witnessed. I don't know about where you're from, but where I live men have standards. Sure, they've all slept with a girl or two who was below their standards, even the hottest guys, but it's not the norm. And just because Arnold Schwarzenegger did ONE ugly woman doesn't mean it's the norm for everyone.

I completely agree with this. If I don't find a women good looking, I don't even touch them. No matter how drunk or horny I am.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
In my opinion, that's not a 3/10. She is like 0/10. She doesn't even exist on my scale.

She most definitely is an unattractive woman, but in my opinion true 1/10's are extremely ugly people or people with some kind of deformity. Like an acid attack victim or something.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
She most definitely is an unattractive woman, but in my opinion true 1/10's are extremely ugly people or people with some kind of deformity. Like an acid attack victim or something.

Beyond a point, the difference in scales becomes almost immeasurable and makes little difference if there are still people that are uglier. For example a person who makes $100 a month makes more money than a person who makes $50 a month but both will still be considered really poor, at least in the US. It doesn't matter if one person makes slightly more than the other. They both are in crappy situation.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Here is a 10/10 male, and I dare anyone to find one imperfection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NnxEKQagck

Oh wow, that surely IS an insanely handsome fella! And I googled his height, he's 6'1! That dude's got it all. Now we don't know the size of his penis, but if it's a decent size then yes, he's flawless. The only "flaw" I find is how he styles his hair. But that becomes insignificant because he looks so damn good.

- - - Updated - - -

ok... last question - the hot dude, bald and with just a little fat? What would that make him?

I'm going to be brutally honest here (sorry if I offend anyone) - 5/10.

- - - Updated - - -

But if he was bald but kept in shape he'd still be a 7/10 for me :)

- - - Updated - - -

Beyond a point, the difference in scales becomes almost immeasurable and makes little difference if there are still people that are uglier. For example a person who makes $100 a month makes more money than a person who makes $50 a month but both will still be considered really poor, at least in the US. It doesn't matter if one person makes slightly more than the other. They both are in crappy situation.

You are right.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh wow, that surely IS an insanely handsome fella! And I googled his height, he's 6'1! That dude's got it all. Now we don't know the size of his penis, but if it's a decent size then yes, he's flawless. The only "flaw" I find is how he styles his hair. But that becomes insignificant because he looks so damn good.

- - - Updated - - -

You're killin' me tonight! I'm sure he's perfect everywhere. Too young for me, though. I love those v**** guys.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Sorry Joan, I'm not going to pray for E.D. ,
not even for your sweet sexy derriere. -)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, this doesn't correspond with reality in my experience. I've had a lot of guy friends over the years, and they all had extremely high standards. Even the ugly guys, though they had to settle for average chicks. I know you're a guy so you're supposed to know better than me, but I strongly believe that men DO have standards, and that the most attractive men won't let a 3/10 whale suck their dicks any day of the week. At least this has been my experience, and like I've said before; I have a lot of experience with men.

The idea that man have no standards, and women have impossibly high standards, is a pop culture exaggeration.

See this clip from Sex and the City which makes the point well:

[video=youtube;YEMM9N3cTP4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEMM9N3cTP4[/video]

Also, common phrases among men such as "I'd do her" or "I'd tap that", implying men don't in fact do everything they can.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
I've always been big on never comparing myself to other men. My only beef was that hair loss is preventing me from being the best man that I can be. That being said, and at the risk of a heterosexual male judging other guys (haha), I will say that both of the good-looking guys that Joan and Evillocks posted are 10/10 in my opinion. The guy in the youtube video looks very thin though, something that I could never be since I love to lift weights. But I can see the appeal though. My friend is similarly very thin (he never eats haha!), has model quality looks, and thick head of long hair. I hung out with him and his g-f a few weeks ago, and his g-f stood out like a beacon in the room.

I also agree that even great-looking guys will not jump all over much less attractive women just to get their d*cks wet. But I will say that it is much more likely for a good-looking guy to hook up with a lesser quality woman than vice versa just because guys crave frequent sex more frequently and voraciously than women do. My friend brought up an interesting scenario the other day: a regular guy walks into a bar and individually asks 100 women "wanna f**k?". Maybe a small handful, if any, will say yes, after he beaten to smithereens with purses by all of the other women. But an average-looking woman does the same thing, and I'd bet nearly all of the guys wouldn't even need to think twice about it.

And with regards to the hair pulling, I rarely really had women go to town on it. Sure, they would rub and touch it, but they rarely went to town tugging and pulling on it. What I did have was women grabbing onto my arms for dear life, which often left me with bruises and welts on my arms afterwards. I had fun trying to explain that to the guys at the gym the next day, with a s**t-eating grin. And experiences like these give me some hope that when I finally do shave my head, I can maybe attract women with my muscles, despite my bald head.

Baldie_86

Reaction score
It's all pure mental masturbation.

A male model can have girls very easily? Good for him!

If you can do the same, although with more effort, who cares?