Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Cocohot is very deluded. He seems to think that all women can have all the "10/10" men they want just because they are women, and this is not the case. Because those 10/10 men are occupied with their 8-10/10 women. Do you really think a 3/10 woman have a shot at f*cking a 10/10 man just because she's a woman? Don't think so! Men have eyes, and they're drawn to beauty just like us women. So why would a 10/10 man go for a 3/10 chubby woman anyway? And keep in mind, I think most women are average to below average. Yes, they can still get guys (who are desperate enough), but not 10/10 guys with lots of choices.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But yes, you have to keep her sexually satisfied. There are a million simple ways to put yourself above 90% of guys in this area. EVEN if you're less physically attractive then them.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think this is too blunt of a statement. Yes, everyone is superficial to an extent. To which extent, is very different for different people. I have dated women that you would consider 100% superficial, while others, I promise with all my heart, would have stayed with me, loved me and NEVER cheat on me, even if I burnt my face off. It's true that some women put genuine love above all. So much to the point where Brad Pitt with a 10" d*ck could walk in their room when they're horny as hell and they STILL wouldn't do anything. My Dad always used to say, " a good woman that truly loves you could be in an army of men and not do a thing. Not even want to do a thing". Love can trump all. I believe this. Without this belief there is no point man.

What I mean is, a woman's evolutionary job is to do what's best for her kids. So when she chooses the 10/10, rich man she's actually giving her kids the best life possible, they'll be good looking and rich. That's the most morally good thing a woman can do, and the whole point of their lives is to choose well.

I would prefer not to have been born because I went bald so young for example.

So everyone is superficial, but superficial is good if you look at it properly. It's evolution.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think everyone is superficial.

Not everyone is, cocohot. Look, not everyone is going to think we're desirable, but I doubt people are repulsed by us either. When I feel down about myself, I try to focus on the fact that I can walk in society unnoticed and wouldn't trade places with those who've been disfigured in some way, who would be happy beyond words to be me instead of themselves.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I mean is, a woman's evolutionary job is to do what's best for her kids. So when she chooses the 10/10, rich man she's actually giving her kids the best life possible, they'll be good looking and rich. That's the most morally good thing a woman can do, and the whole point of their lives is to choose well.

I would prefer not to have been born because I went bald so young for example.

So everyone is superficial, but superficial is good if you look at it properly. It's evolution.

O.k. I agree with this, but once again to a certain extent. OTHER, very important variables to women that need to be considered are in how the man will raise the kid. Women seek a strong moral leader above all. With kids, the right mindset of a woman will be in this.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cocohot is very deluded. He seems to think that all women can have all the "10/10" men they want just because they are women, and this is not the case. Because those 10/10 men are occupied with their 8-10/10 women. Do you really think a 3/10 woman have a shot at f*cking a 10/10 man just because she's a woman? Don't think so! Men have eyes, and they're drawn to beauty just like us women. So why would a 10/10 man go for a 3/10 chubby woman anyway? And keep in mind, I think most women are average to below average. Yes, they can still get guys (who are desperate enough), but not 10/10 guys with lots of choices.

I'm talking about sex, not relationships. Tinder and club culture. That 10/10 man wont marry a 3/10 woman but he'll let her suck his dick in the club toilet. Let's be honest here. Look at the woman Arnold Schwarzenegger ****ed here:

mildred-patty-baena.jpg

We'll **** any woman at all almost.

I think Tinder released stats showing that the top 10% of men were ****ing all the women. I'm not being judgemental, you'd better believe men would do the same if we could.

It's just, how can there be love in this kind of society?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But yes, you have to keep her sexually satisfied. There are a million simple ways to put yourself above 90% of guys in this area. EVEN if you're less physically attractive then them.

Sorry to be blunt, but my husband is really thin on top (I could probably count the hairs left), and very occasionally he mentions his hair loss. When he does, I say, "Your d*ick's still going to feel the same whether you're bald or not!" (He's got other skills too!) The best-looking guy I ever slept with was the worst in the sack (probably because he was drunk most of the time).

- - - Updated - - -

It's just, how can there be love in this kind of society?

Are you looking for casual sex or a long-term relationship?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to be blunt, but my husband is really thin on top (I could probably count the hairs left), and very occasionally he mentions his hair loss. When he does, I say, "Your d*ick's still going to feel the same whether you're bald or not!" (He's got other skills too!) The best-looking guy I ever slept with was the worst in the sack (probably because he was drunk most of the time).

Well, this is way too much TMI - but when you were in your thirties, would you have been less turned on by a man doing oral things to you if you looked down and saw his thinning hair, especially crown?? This question is for evillocks and parisienne too... I don't care if I sound like a reject asking this. It's something I've become super self conscience about and want some opinions on this. I just feel like a f*cking gross old man. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Losing your hair is f*cking bullsh*t. I join you cocohut. Everyone sucks! haha :dunno:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

Are you looking for casual sex or a long-term relationship?

I don't know what I want in todays society. You can see the logic of how Fred has reacted but that seems nihilistic and empty to me, and there may not be any alternative.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
That 10/10 man wont marry a 3/10 woman but he'll let her suck his dick in the club toilet.

Why would he do that when he can let the 8/10 chick suck his dick instead? What you're saying doesn't make any sense and it surely doesn't correspond with the real life situations I've lived and witnessed. I don't know about where you're from, but where I live men have standards. Sure, they've all slept with a girl or two who was below their standards, even the hottest guys, but it's not the norm. And just because Arnold Schwarzenegger did ONE ugly woman doesn't mean it's the norm for everyone.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why would he do that when he can let the 8/10 chick suck his dick instead? What you're saying doesn't make any sense and it surely doesn't correspond with the real life situations I've lived and witnessed. I don't know about where you're from, but where I live men have standards. Sure, they've all slept with a girl or two who was below their standards, even the hottest guys, but it's not the norm. And just because Arnold Schwarzenegger did ONE ugly woman doesn't mean it's the norm for everyone.

Men just keep it quiet, Seriously. We are addicts looking for a fix all the time. Any woman in front of us offering it quickly and with no strings is almost irresistible. There's a crude expression, but it gives an insight into the male mind: "There's no pussy like fresh pussy".

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Well, this is way too much TMI - but when you were in your thirties, would you have been less turned on by a man doing oral things to you if you looked down and saw his thinning hair, especially crown?? This question is for evillocks and parisienne too... I don't care if I sound like a reject asking this. It's something I've become super self conscience about and want some opinions on this. I just feel like a f*cking gross old man. :(

Yes, maybe a biiit TMI, but I'm going to answer honestly; I have let a balding man go down on me (lol), and stared straight into his balding crown. This was before I lost my hair too, and I was considered beautiful so I had lots of options. I would lie if I said I didn't notice it, because when you're lying there while he does his thing down there it's hard to look away. Would I have preferred that he had hair? Yes. Would I let it come between us if I really liked the man? No.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Men just keep it quiet, Seriously. We are addicts looking for a fix all the time. Any woman in front of us offering it quickly and with no strings is almost irresistible. There's a crude expression, but it gives an insight into the male mind: "There's no pussy like fresh pussy".

Again, this doesn't correspond with reality in my experience. I've had a lot of guy friends over the years, and they all had extremely high standards. Even the ugly guys, though they had to settle for average chicks. I know you're a guy so you're supposed to know better than me, but I strongly believe that men DO have standards, and that the most attractive men won't let a 3/10 whale suck their dicks any day of the week. At least this has been my experience, and like I've said before; I have a lot of experience with men.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, this is way too much TMI

-

Sorry. I get carried away sometimes, and I forget my age.

But my point was that baldness does not impact the ability to please a woman. And I'm going to answer your question even though it wasn't asked of me: My eyes are closed so it doesn't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, maybe a biiit TMI, but I'm going to answer honestly; I have let a balding man go down on me (lol), and stared straight into his balding crown. This was before I lost my hair too, and I was considered beautiful so I had lots of options. I would lie if I said I didn't notice it, because when you're lying there while he does his thing down there it's hard to look away. Would I have preferred that he had hair? Yes. Would I let it come between us if I really liked the man? No.

And you still are.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry. I get carried away sometimes, and I forget my age.

But my point was that baldness does not impact the ability to please a woman. And I'm going to answer your question even though it wasn't asked of me: My eyes are closed so it doesn't matter.

It was asked of you! I was trying to ask, when you were in your thirties did it bother you? I know that as we get older, these things matter less, because it's more acceptable. and I love your answer! :bravo:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Again, this doesn't correspond with reality in my experience. I've had a lot of guy friends over the years, and they all had extremely high standards. Even the ugly guys, though they had to settle for average chicks. I know you're a guy so you're supposed to know better than me, but I strongly believe that men DO have standards, and that the most attractive men won't let a 3/10 whale suck their dicks any day of the week. At least this has been my experience, and like I've said before; I have a lot of experience with men.

I guess it depends on how you define 3/10 woman. I'm just thinking of a slightly below average (5/10 is average) woman, you might be thinking of a morbidly obese woman covered in acne.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had to google him, and I see what you're talking about. He looks very manly for sure :)

Ragnar is one sexy bastard. When I shave bald, I am getting tattooed like him. :mrgreen:

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was asked of you! I was trying to ask, when you were in your thirties did it bother you? I know that as we get older, these things matter less, because it's more acceptable. and I love your answer! :bravo:

And I don't grab hair!