Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

jd_uk

Reaction score
It's all pure mental masturbation.

A male model can have girls very easily? Good for him!

If you can do the same, although with more effort, who cares?

Most of this impact forum is mental masturbation...it's trying to generalise real life. 'All women want this, prefrf this etc etc'..and that's just not possible.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Your posterior supremacy was never in question.
It would be a hard decision, but my vertical function naturally comes first over your supple backside.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, after meeting a lot of women, no people aren't complicated, especially women.

Stereotypes exist for a reason. 99% of the time, they're verified. That's why you can easily put people in boxes.

I can look at someone a guess everything about his life, sometimes it's very easy, if you see a lower-class Arab guy in Paris, you know he's into Al Pacino movies, rap music, smoking weed, etc.

It never fails. The vast majority of people are f-ing predictable and boring.

If everyone was fascinating, easy to get and stay with, loyal and beautiful, etc... I promise you life would get boring pretty quick and we wouldn't appreciate those triats. Instead of being frustrated by this, we would be frustrated by something else and always be left wanting something more...it's our way as humans, always want something better. While I don't agree with this 100%, I do agree to some extent. That's why when you do find someone that's not totally predictable, that IS loyal and does truly care about you, it's important to do whatever is possible to stay with them. I had that opportunity two times out of dating probably 30 girls. Time tested and verified that they were indeed like this. Both of the them are getting married to someone else now, because I didn't see it and took those qualities for granted. Of course, I am happy for them. But, if I die without finding this very rare combination of traits again, then it will be very very unfortunate and sad.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What Norwood is he? Anyway, that's gotta hurt. I'm sorry, Fred.

lol it's like you're trying to provoke Fred into going crazy here

EvilLocks

Reaction score
lol it's like you're trying to provoke Fred into going crazy here

I'm sure he has thought about that himself before I mentioned it. Especially if he guy's a NW1. I'm not trying to provoke Fred into going crazy, if he thinks that then I'm sorry.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thought I had what you're describing with my last girlfriend, and I really tried to be the "perfect boyfriend".

She's gone anyway now, for no reason (except that she had that abortion), she says she just cannot see me anymore.

The other day, she published a check-in with her ex-boyfriend on Facebook. My sweet innocent 'can do no wrong' ex-girlfriend.

There are no woman like you describe, deep down they're all corrupted and ready to destroy you without feeling an ounce of remorse.

And stop white-knighting.

White knighting? Good lord. I just said that out of 30 woman I've dated, two were absolutely genuine and I stand by that. If one of them left there man and asked me to marry them, I would on the spot. I am really sorry to hear about your girl.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Thick NW1.

:thumbsdown:

- - - Updated - - -

Thick NW1.

What hurts me the most is that I've done nothing wrong, and she knows it.

She tried to get mad over little things, like when I thought she was lying when she said she had to work until midnight.

It turned out to be true, but come on, it's understandable that I would think that she was lying given her behavior.

What hurts me too is that I will have to be the bad guy when she tells other people why she left me.

I wonder what she will say? That I treated her like crap? That she found out that I cheated on her?

I can only hope she'll respect you enough not to bad-mouth you, but being a girl who knows how girls work, I can't promise you that. I know it's cheesy but in the end it's her loss that she lost you. You're a good guy Fred, a bit damaged maybe, but who isn't nowadays. We all have our baggage and that's what makes us unique.

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred, that is ****ed up. You played your cards right, you thought you got this all figured out and yet she ****ed you over. I was with my ex for 7 years and she cheated me with this rich guy. There are usually signs, but we are often to emotionally involved to recognize them. what can you do.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Simply the inevitable convergence and consummation of healthy humor and fine taste.
Lol and we love you too dear Coconutz
wtf is going on here lol

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You call it cheating, I call it having new experiences. She doesn't know it so it doesn't go into the equation here.

She wasn't really career-minded, she got where she was mostly by chance. But it seems she valued her job more than me.

It didn't matter that I was jobless, I was still studying when she was already a manager at her job.

That said, I landed a pretty prestigious paid internship last year during my master, and I'll always remember, the very day she learned I would be making a lot of money for that internship, that night she told me that she loved me for the first time.

Probably no coincidence here.

Jesus man, new experiences?? Good justification. I thought you really liked her? Why betray her?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh please not this again. This is betrayal? You really are a white knight.

I've never hurt her, that's what counts. I won't put myself on hold just because society tells me I should devote myself to only one girl sexually.

Sexually is the keyword here, with the other girls, it was always sexual. Her, she was my girlfriend, and I was all hers emotionally.

In the end, it didn't matter. She thinks I've always been faithful, and she harshly broke my heart anyway.

What the hell man? I am not here to judge you or be this white knight you speak of. What a lame, generic response. You do understand that sleeping around Whether or not they know it is irrelevant. I would much rather now, so I could break up with that woman right away. You call it being a white knight, I call it not being an inconsiderate, self-indulgent a*s face. No offense bro, I know you're going through some sh*t, but NO, cheating is not justifiable. Yes, it is the definition of betrayal.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways. i won't butt in anymore. It seems like the majority of people responding to this thread get pissed off by what I say anyway. I didn't mean any offense. But yes, cheating is betrayal, if you're in a monogamous relationship. You are with someone who loves you and expects for you to be honest and straight forward with them. This is implied in a relationship. You can't find loopholes in trust with someone you care about. You lie to them about something so significant - betrayal.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not how I see it. It's always been about defending my interests. I gain nothing at being faithful.

I have much, much more to gain by keeping my options open. I'm actually reaping the rewards right now.

By that I mean that I'm not rusty since I've never really stopped dating, I'll probably have another girlfriend very soon.

If you had as much experience as I do, you would understand why I'm doing this. I was faithful too before, up to the point I realized I was getting f-cked over.

My longest and healthiest relationships developed while I was applying this, and it's no coincidence. Maybe next you'll say my last girlfriend's abortion was divine punishment?

Betrayal. Please.

I guess man. What would have happened if she turned out to be the one for you? Just stop cheating? What if you found out she was screwing around behind your back? Would you continue to sleep with her when she comes home after having sex with someone else? Not trying to be a dick? I seriously am just curious.

- - - Updated - - -

that wasn't a question - I am NOT trying to be a dick. haha

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If she cheats, it means she has found a better option than me, so I'm out, the relationship is over.

ok... well, I apologize if I sounded judgemental. I wasn't trying to be. I just don't understand hiding something from someone that would leave you if they knew about it. Just seems unfair to me.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
they will exploit you with it.

I've been with a lot of women. Can say with 100% certainty that I've never been cheated on. With this attitude, how will you ever believe in real love at the same time? You can't. It's impossible without trust. Why do SO so many of the guys on here just assume that all women are cheaters. I've dated a ton of girls, i've had many serious relationships, and have been through more than I can describe with words, but I am yet to see this in my own life. If it's part of your life, I am sorry. If you really think you're being "realistic" I am sorry. Don't state your own perception like it's fact.

- - - Updated - - -

however, I have yet to live life as a bald man, so I will give you that. Perhaps it changes more than I am aware of.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The thing with Fred is, what he did is morally bad, but his reasoning turned out to be correct so... how do you evaluate it morally?

Maybe Belgian women are particularly bad, Belgium does have the highest divorce rate in the world as Fred has said, about 80%.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Leave you? I know many couples who are still going after the woman found out the guy was cheating.

The more good-looking the guy is, the more likely that she's going to sweep it under the carpet.

At the risk of getting too personal, did you ever have any girlfriends cheat on you? Because experiences like that could explain your views on women. Thankfully I've never had a girlfriend cheat on me (at least that I know of), but I've had friends who have been blatantly cheated on in the worst way, and it definitely influenced their views on women.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol at Zircon acting self righteous and moral.

He randomly posted this about me in another thread. Completely unprovoked, no contact with him on these forums for months before he posted this:

Oh, and Cocohot is basically just a pulsing vortex of sluthate-inspired negative energy. I know I shouldn't but I take great pleasure in his suffering.

And he takes the moral high ground.