Time for Lewis Hamilton to come on home?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Talking of wigs, Finasteride has made my hair even thicker to the point it looks (at times) like a wig. Have to try and volumise it a bit to make it look real - even the relatively small comb over at the front just appears much more natural. Seriously loving this med

Damn lucky you. I wish I started earlier so I could be as happy as you are.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn lucky you. I wish I started earlier so I could be as happy as you are.

Yes, from what you've said in the past, you responded real well in terms of maintenance, just got on it late. But importantly, you got on it at the right time still. With a hair transplant you will look pretty good.

I also think I'll need a hair transplant but you never know. I use a powerful magnifier and when I check my front I see more and more vellus hairs, but that's all they are currently. Either way I am happy as it's doing great and only 3 months in.

Have you thought about RU? Works differently to finasteride and a combo might help the follicles recover.

FlopTurnRiver

My Regimen
Reaction score
25AB483600000578-2954315-image-a-50_1423999693774.jpg

25AB476C00000578-2954315-image-a-51_1423999699291.jpg

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Happy for him in those pictures, looks like a mature straight hairline now, obviously bit high for my liking. Can see why people opt for this as it's straight so no suggestion of recession. Doesn't look proper to me though.

Personally I am going to do a Norwood 2 U shaped hairline. This hangs lower in the middle before going away at the corners. I had this for a long period of time and for me it looks very natural and suits my face. Without any peak in the middle of course.

goodhairline2.jpg

FlopTurnRiver

My Regimen
Reaction score
a3664240-b2da-11e4-b663-6fa8fe911aa7_463231630.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score

When your forehead is that big, the best thing to do would be to buzz it all off. The more you grow it out, the more emphasis is put on how your hairline starts at the back of your head.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Agree with everything Fred said. His hair looks fine
Just because he has a prominent forehead doesn't mean much because even though his hairline is a bit high, hes a) not bald b)doesn't look thin
Disagree with what Shookwun said about shaving

FlopTurnRiver

My Regimen
Reaction score
TaOzdax.jpg

Hamilton mid 2014

PvWj2Dz.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

hami-prada-sport-haircut.jpg

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How the....
Waaa...

How does someone get such a good hair transplant?!
I'd imagine it helps being african american....

Have any of you seen black dudes get hair transplants, it's stupidly good because their skin tone matches the colour of their hair so it doesn't even have to be that thick. Luck sobs look great with hair transplant's and no one notices a bald black guy.

Lollerme

Banned
Reaction score
lmao a hair transplant won't ever look that dense, even top surgeons aren't magicians. it's most likely a wig

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he still has it way better than you white boys. darker skin goes a long way to making baldness better.

but its also a double edged sword in a way since darker guys usually have black hair. losing the nice, velvety black hair that shines blue in the sun . . . . . . . ****. it sucks so much ****ing ***.

FlopTurnRiver

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nov 21 2014

His density is come on home stage.

B2_Uk51IIAEvcnv.jpg

kE0rVLr.png

FlopTurnRiver

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yesterday

260C28DE00000578-0-image-m-90_1424816473160.jpg

260C30F100000578-0-image-m-88_1424816428418.jpg

Compare to November 2014

cRrkjiS.jpg

_79253167_lewisap2.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
Looks like a 8 pin forehead with a tuff of pubes on his head.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
In a couple of months he's gone from pubehead to wall of hair. I've never seen a tranplant grow in that quick. I'm stumped