Time for Lewis Hamilton to come on home?

FlopTurnRiver

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw this picture of Lewis Hamilton on facebook

cRrkjiS.jpg

This guy has everything he could ever want in this world but he is really suffering. The hair loss grim reaper does not spare any man that is destined to go bald. What do you guys think, time for him to come on home?

_79253167_lewisap2.jpg

orig_homecoming1.jpg

19 yo nw7 ftw

Reaction score
If i had his life ( money, job, girlfriend ) i wouldn't rly care going bald ( he's not white so still good looking even with hairloss in my opinion )

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
He's probably already here.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't it more complicated for African-Carribeans to get hair transplant though because of the curly nature of the hair its hard to extract it? Ive always wondered as Tiger Woods the worlds richest sportsmen is nw4 and very concerned about his loss why he cant fix his and Lebron James for that matter, not much hope for us poor people. I would say Lewis has grown his hair out and wears toppik no transplant, but concealer only works if it has hair to clump to if your a below nw3 (which id say he is) then it gives the fake painted on look. Plus just like me he has that ridiculous massive forehead look, I feel your pain Lewis...

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
His hairline looks like mine. High hairline/long forehead and NW3. I'm not curly though.

FlopTurnRiver

My Regimen
Reaction score
2566503B00000578-2943000-image-m-21_1423244198995.jpg

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
It's gotta be a wig. He's gone from wispy thin 3a pattern to a solid wall of hair.

singapore-sun-lewis-hamilton-body-1772186960.jpg

PIC related. He had/has quite advanced hair loss

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope that's from a hair transplant.

A wig for a formula one pilot? Under his helmet?

Even less viable than for common folks.

My father gave up motorbiking as soon as he got his first hair piece.

That has to be 7,000+ grafts though... his hair is incredibly dense now. Do you think he may have combined body hair used more than limit in scalp donor hair?

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
A couple of months ago in OP his hair looked like ***. You're telling me he had an ubersession and got that much regrowth in 2/3 months? I can't see it... Unless he's done some magic with concealers and stuff, very unlikely.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Surgeons are pretty stubborn about how much of the donor area they can use. I'm sure you could move way more hairs without much aesthetic loss than surgeon would like you to believe.

Did u ever come across my posts where I talk about 12,000 grafts being the REAL number of available grafts to use for hair transplants? Personally, I think the 6-8,000 grafts limitation is bullsh!t...

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
Did u ever come across my posts where I talk about 12,000 grafts being the REAL number of available grafts to use for hair transplants? Personally, I think the 6-8,000 grafts limitation is bullsh!t...

Hair cloning so we can have hundreds of thousands of available grafts when?

Lollerme

Banned
Reaction score
hair cloning will not be that good because it will still be like hair transplants, limited by surgeons not being able to recreate hairlines like they should be

and thats a wig btw

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
hair cloning will not be that good because it will still be like hair transplants, limited by surgeons not being able to recreate hairlines like they should be

and thats a wig btw

With the benefit of essentially limitless hair grafts, I believe even decent hair transplant surgeons will be able to create natural looking hairlines.

Lollerme

Banned
Reaction score
If you had half a brain and half the knowledge I have regarding hair pieces, you would know that a wig has to be attached to your remaining hair.

Tell me, where does he attach the wig with those short sides? How is he going to perform in races with a wig under his helmet?

Strop trying to contradict me for the sake of contradicting me.

it's not a transplant because the hair is full and dense, most likely a wig or a crazy responder to meds :)

massa

Banned
Reaction score
It can't be a transplant as it's too dense and it's probably not a wig either as it looks pretty natural , id say he's grown his hair out and Nicole had bought him some nice hair fibres for Christmas . Or as he has a wealth of over 100 million maybe he knows something we don't .

- - - Updated - - -

I also noticed how much better Cesc Fabregas hair looks now compared to the summer . Maybe they're on like 50% minoxidil or something

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Talking of wigs, Finasteride has made my hair even thicker to the point it looks (at times) like a wig. Have to try and volumise it a bit to make it look real - even the relatively small comb over at the front just appears much more natural. Seriously loving this med

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
If you had half a brain and half the knowledge I have regarding hair pieces, you would know that a wig has to be attached to your remaining hair.

Tell me, where does he attach the wig with those short sides? How is he going to perform in races with a wig under his helmet?

Strop trying to contradict me for the sake of contradicting me.

It can't be a transplant as it's too dense and it's probably not a wig either as it looks pretty natural , id say he's grown his hair out and Nicole had bought him some nice hair fibres for Christmas . Or as he has a wealth of over 100 million maybe he knows something we don't .

- - - Updated - - -

I also noticed how much better Cesc Fabregas hair looks now compared to the summer . Maybe they're on like 50% minoxidil or something

Fabregas had a hair transplantBzMdF05IYAABsPU.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
LO-FVCKING-L @ the guys that think 'hair fibres' produce this kind of result:

2566503B00000578-2943000-image-m-21_1423244198995.jpg