This Is The Hair I Wish I Had...smh

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats my brothers hairline honestly, hes been growing his out and it would look like that if it keeps going, hes in his late 30s now...... Im in my late 30s and I still look thin and horrid after a hair transplant. The honeymoon stage of the hair transplant ended and the realism of looking at photos kicked and and Im still bald/ing.
I hate my life la la - la la

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats my brothers hairline honestly, hes been growing his out and it would look like that if it keeps going, hes in his late 30s now...... Im in my late 30s and I still look thin and horrid after a hair transplant. The honeymoon stage of the hair transplant ended and the realism of looking at photos kicked and and Im still bald/ing.
I had a transplant too. Show me before/after in pm if you don't mind

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
God took away our hair to accentuate our inner qualities. Do not complain about such a meaningless facial change, instead praise the lord for he is wise and works in mysterious ways. Those kids you see may have amazing hair and a good life but you’re just as special in your basement.

***BALD GUY ANGRY PUFFS INTENSIFYING***
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee... eeeeee.... eeeeeeeeeeeeee... eeeeeeeeeee...eee... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..eeeeeeee...eee..e..eeee...e....e...........ee.........e...

IsThereHope

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel you bro. I am 21 myself. I have fucked up hair too. Most of people I know have perfect hair like those guys you have posted. Recently I am getting more and more depressed. I can't look at myself in the mirror without getting angry and depressed.
Same age, same sh*t life

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks gay.

View attachment 98675

Now this is incredible.

7-The-Spiky-Locks-Tom-Hardy-Hairstyle-.jpg

Halo'd by being extremely handsome. His hair is full head enough but wouldn't call it incredible. Perfect hairline, temple points but it looks diffuse to be called incredible as others noted. My hair is way thicker for example. Mostly guys who get complemented on great hair, it's sometimes independent of thickness but styling is crucial so I'm showing you two totally opposite colours, thickness and styles - yet both are objectively "good hair."

I agree with you about the OP hairstyles - they are too feminine and only look good being a teen pretty boy.

Surfer-Haircut.jpg

121-Winter-Beards.jpg

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 99717

Halo'd by being extremely handsome. His hair is full head enough but wouldn't call it incredible. Perfect hairline, temple points but it looks diffuse to be called incredible as others noted. My hair is way thicker for example. Mostly guys who get complemented on great hair, it's sometimes independent of thickness but styling is crucial so I'm showing you two totally opposite colours, thickness and styles - yet both are objectively "good hair."

I agree with you about the OP hairstyles - they are too feminine and only look good being a teen pretty boy.

View attachment 99718

View attachment 99719
Yeah you're 100% right, it's just that I gave up on perfection a while ago. I had my 2nd transplant this week and I'll be completely satisfied with the same density Tom Hardy had in the pic I posted. If I could ever go from NW2 to NW1 I would be pumped too but I already gave up on that as well.

After the 2-3 transplants I had, I'll be fine for the next couple decades and rock that "salt n pepper" / "silver fox" look when I'm older. It was a long battle but I won, it was kinda like defeating a life threatening disease in a way. Gonna have a far better career, love life and general happiness than I would with the outcome of living and getting older as a "just shave it bro" cue ball.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Might just be the gel.

If that was the case than the entire head would appear diffuse as gel is placed everywhere. Yet only the androgen sensitive areas appear diffuse. I do take your point though, some rare unfortunate full heads look diffuse and balding even without that being the case, particularly when it's wet as the hair is very thin.

Yeah you're 100% right, it's just that I gave up on perfection a while ago. I had my 2nd transplant this week and I'll be completely satisfied with the same density Tom Hardy had in the pic I posted. If I could ever go from NW2 to NW1 I would be pumped too but I already gave up on that as well.

After the 2-3 transplants I had, I'll be fine for the next couple decades and rock that "salt n pepper" / "silver fox" look when I'm older. It was a long battle but I won, it was kinda like defeating a life threatening disease in a way. Gonna have a far better career, love life and general happiness than I would with the outcome of living and getting older as a "just shave it bro" cue ball.

Healthy attitude and I can sense your adaptation to the circumstances is real. We all have to adapt to the situation we find ourselves in and move on, sounds like you did just that and gained good enough hair. Some forum members have been stuck in a rut mentally and life is passing by unfortunately for them. It's not even about listing "I did A,B,C while I had hair loss" rather what is the mood like, is that person overall happy or preoccupied by other stuff? This is just my perspective and others will differ, but happiness is the point of life and there are many paths to it with/without looks and/or hair. In self studies a lot of different people described themselves as happy and they were all very different so our genetic personality has a lot to do with it too. It's good you alluded to overall happiness which is very important.

Just past my mid 20s I developed a receding hairline as a Norwood 2.5 with otherwise normal hair and found myself on here. I knew I was losing my looks and it felt too early. It was a moment of depression because I feared ending up with much worse hair too if I didn't respond to the typical treatments. Thankfully within a short period everything was clear, it would be okay for sure and that's why I hold the bar higher for myself for good hair as it's my reality again. My only insecurity had been baldness and with that issue resolved, I can revert back to my life to how it was before, with my back up plan (if required) more than enough. I don't waste time anymore on this and can enjoy myself.

I'm not going to lie, being full head the novelty hasn't worn off, it galvanises me to help others and further improve areas of my life, it all tastes sweeter there's no two ways about it. I wish I could say, it's not a big deal but it is to me and some around me. I noticed that brief transition of balding, achievements didn't feel the same as I was unhappy deep down. Being looks centric is not healthy if causes stress and obsessive intrusive thoughts, however just wanting to keep your hair and get on with your life is totally normal and describes me. Ah the ageing well and salt/pepper hair later in life, indeed, natural progression of life is normal and something we all go through!

I do feel baldness is one of the worst things to happen to a guy, especially for good looking young men where you can really lose your looks in a flash, the blow objectively is much softer for someone average. I was lucky as it hit me later age wise and mildly, but there was still a temporary impact and we can only see from our perspective even if someone has it way worse. I'd say people actually need to make peace with baldness in order to not be consumed by this illness and torture themselves for something they had no control over genetically. Find a way to overcome it with all options on the table and then use the forum healthily. Of course this is only my opinion and may be for others it's better to vent daily, but I feel that just leads to bitterness, stress and its complications, a generally miserable life where you're not focused on goals or truly enjoying good moments.

@disfiguredyoungman has shown that he won't lose his life to this condition and will find a way around it just as @justinbieberscombover with his own approach. You guys are motivational and I would do the same in your shoes.