This Is The Hair I Wish I Had...smh

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
they are just styled to look gay because the disgusting leftist propaganda makes that seem cool to the strong independent wymyn lol
Styling aside, they have Angelina Jolie lips and feminine eyes, and zero facial hair. Good candidates for male to female transformation, but far from the epitome of genetics lol.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tom Hardy is straight up balding in Venom. Watch the trailer. Every Norwood-spotter can see it.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just watched it, looks like a fullhead to me. Maybe post a screenshot?

Unbenannt.jpg

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
that is a tiny bald spot, nobody would spot that other than the most hardcore norwood spotter.

and as far as calling men gay looking, face it, all the chicks like these femmy looking boyish guys. where i come from the hairy chested manly guys get half of the poon the boyish looking dudes get. infact, the hairy masculine balding guys are actually very popular within the gay community, such as on Bear Nights etc.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
that is a tiny bald spot, nobody would spot that other than the most hardcore norwood spotter.

and as far as calling men gay looking, face it, all the chicks like these femmy looking boyish guys. where i come from the hairy chested manly guys get half of the poon the boyish looking dudes get. infact, the hairy masculine balding guys are actually very popular within the gay community, such as on Bear Nights etc.
Idk how old you are but no. Women are mainly attracted to athletic guys with masculine features. Those boys are invisible next to an actual handsome guy like David Gandy, just facts. He is the right combination of aesthetic and masculine. This is what women want; a man who looks like he doesn't care about his appearance more than they do, and gives them a little sense of danger. A certain niche (bisexual teenage girls) might be attracted to the feminine gayboys though.

Among the gay community, the hairy chested balding guys you mentioned are considered "tops"/"bears" while the guys in OP are "bottoms"/"twinks". Neither type has much appeal among the general female audience.

The guy who liked your post is openly 19, not surprised.

Last edited:

givemeregrowth

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah of course. Women like short femine cucks with narrow shoulders and wide hips as much as men want to f*** manly flatchested chicks. You are losing your mind my boy.

confused124

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk how old you are but no. Women are mainly attracted to athletic guys with masculine features. Those boys are invisible next to an actual handsome guy like David Gandy, just facts. He is the right combination of aesthetic and masculine. This is what women want; a man who looks like he doesn't care about his appearance more than they do, and gives them a little sense of danger. A certain niche (bisexual teenage girls) might be attracted to the feminine gayboys though.

Among the gay community, the hairy chested balding guys you mentioned are considered "tops"/"bears" while the guys in OP are "bottoms"/"twinks". Neither type has much appeal among the general female audience.

The guy who liked your post is openly 19, not surprised.
I liked his post because of the whole bald guy bear thing among the gay community lol but yea unless you’re my age girls are not into twinks like that let’s be honest

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'm talking about girls 18 - 25