This Is The Hair I Wish I Had...smh

confused124

My Regimen
Reaction score
These twins are the same age as me and their hair is f*****g god like. Meanwhile I look sick and disgusting. I hate genetics

Attachments

• 812A4F2C-03E2-4CD6-B6FF-E47C4FCAFE2E.jpeg
    812A4F2C-03E2-4CD6-B6FF-E47C4FCAFE2E.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 1,199

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I know. My hair wasn’t even like that before I thinned. But now that I’ve noticed my hair loss I even look at girls with envy
That's because you've yet to come to the realization that you're a beta-male in that you envy women.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i wish i enjoyed my hair more when it was like this (16-17 yo).
I'm 20 should I risk getting on finasteride? Will it make my hair loss worse? Will it return my density to it's former appearance? Or, will it look lifeless yet there?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 20 should I risk getting on finasteride? Will it make my hair loss worse? Will it return my density to it's former appearance? Or, will it look lifeless yet there?

Yes. Unlikely. Potentially. Who knows, gotta try.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Unlikely. Potentially. Who knows, gotta try.
F*ck, I suppose you're right!

Optimistically speaking I'm looking for finasteride to hold my hair loss 2 to 3 years, by then we should certainly have something that I could transition towards that doesn't have as many adverse effects.

Then there's the logical side where I ponder about whether or not I will develop hyperreflexandrogeneticity due to finasteride consumption or even become a diffused thinner permanently.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
That hair looks absolutely ridiculous, you suffer from hair greed...give me a thick Tom Hanks like NW3 and I would not even complain
And yet so many go for a hair transplant to cover the front, to look like a 19 year old... I say go a little more natural.
If it goes wrong, you won't have as much scar to look at, AND you didn't go through all your donor hair...

confused124

My Regimen
Reaction score
F*ck, I suppose you're right!

Optimistically speaking I'm looking for finasteride to hold my hair loss 2 to 3 years, by then we should certainly have something that I could transition towards that doesn't have as many adverse effects.

Then there's the logical side where I ponder about whether or not I will develop hyperreflexandrogeneticity due to finasteride consumption or even become a diffused thinner permanently.
I’m thinking about getting on propecia so I can maintain for a while too. I still have a good amount of hair and I’m hoping it will put off hair loss until another product comes out.

Panda89

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol
i've been binge reading pretty much every post in impact forum and i'm just getting to the posts from 2008.. people were just as "certain" about the new cure being around the corner just as you are right now.

get on the big 3 and wait for that magical cure would be your best bet. start taking care of yourself now you are only 20. the logical side of yours should look at the numbers and understand how powerful placebo effect is and how statistically unlikely you will get serious side effects. think hard but don't think too long

i wish i can go back to 2009 when i was your age

confused124

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol
i've been binge reading pretty much every post in impact forum and i'm just getting to the posts from 2008.. people were just as "certain" about the new cure being around the corner just as you are right now.

get on the big 3 and wait for that magical cure would be your best bet. start taking care of yourself now you are only 20. the logical side of yours should look at the numbers and understand how powerful placebo effect is and how statistically unlikely you will get serious side effects. think hard but don't think too long

i wish i can go back to 2009 when i was your age
Lol it’s crazy because I realized that a while ago and it makes me so mad. I look at threads from 2004-2008 of people saying they’re waiting for a new treatment/cure and realize that that’s most likely going to be me and I will eventually lose my hair

confused124

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing with treatment is that you have to try everything for yourself. Obviously you can get inspiration from people who had success in maintaining or regrowing their hair but not starting any treatment because of getting scared from reading stories of some little b****s is foolish. Your best course of actions is to start ASAP the currently known treatments such as "The Big 3" Minoxidil, Finasteride/Dutasteride and Ketoconazole. You can then add or experiment with other treatments that people are talking about like RU and other stuff. I am not that knowledgeable myself. Also remember about the availability of hair transplant, given our age we have good donor and can get up to 5000 or more grafts transplanted from back of our heads to front. The future is not that bad for us young balding sufferers.
I keep going back on forth on whether or not I wanna try finasteride. One second I’m super excited and think it will be my life saver only for me to fall into a thread talking about someone who has long lasting side effects after dropping it. And hair transplants wouldn’t fit me because I’m a diffuse thinner.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I keep going back on forth on whether or not I wanna try finasteride. One second I’m super excited and think it will be my life saver only for me to fall into a thread talking about someone who has long lasting side effects after dropping it. And hair transplants wouldn’t fit me because I’m a diffuse thinner.

I suffer from longterm sides and I must say it was worth it. I got 4 years with hair in my youth, great time, baldness blows. Just do it.

Loss of libido is a strange thing, you don’t really miss it once it’s gone.

confused124

My Regimen
Reaction score
These faces get more punchable with every time I look at them...
LOL what makes me mad is that they actually made a video of one of them being “bald” and the one with hair said that he was the cutest one now. The whole video pisses me off and I Lowkey wish they went through hairloss for making fun of it

Attachments

• F0A607D6-1FD7-4F81-9275-487429842C9A.png
    F0A607D6-1FD7-4F81-9275-487429842C9A.png
    422.9 KB · Views: 533

K505

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i wouldn't say no, but f*** those faces are punchable hahah, you gotta be a bit rough around the edges though, norwood 0 looks stupid.

hA0FDCC7E.jpg
'

Now that's the stuff you want.