Things to improve in your apprence

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
You can't be too flashy without wearing fancy suits and young clothes clash with an nw5 like nothing else on earth. People will look at you like "what is he thinking, he can't pull that off". Your under so much scrutiny when your bald that your best bet is to keep it simple and wear understated clothes. Lots of blacks and earth tones.

I am rocking a Matix v neck T and a billabong hoodie atm, think I'll put on my blue jays fitted back words then go out and take it off and shock the world with my unconventional style, I'll even rock a pair of Dc loafers maybe people will talk sh*t and tell me I try to hard.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Buzzlightyear said:
uncomfortable man said:
You can't be too flashy without wearing fancy suits and young clothes clash with an nw5 like nothing else on earth. People will look at you like "what is he thinking, he can't pull that off". Your under so much scrutiny when your bald that your best bet is to keep it simple and wear understated clothes. Lots of blacks and earth tones.

I am rocking a Matix v neck T and a billabong hoodie atm, think I'll put on my blue jays fitted back words then go out and take it off and shock the world with my unconventional style, I'll even rock a pair of Dc loafers maybe people will talk sh*t and tell me I try to hard.

Oh wow, now I know your a troll.

seb

Reaction score
Whats the point about worrying what clothes you are wearing?....you only have too take them off of a night anyway.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yeah, who cares what we wear, we really shouldnt be venturing out into the world BALD.

seb

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
yeah, who cares what we wear, we really shouldnt be venturing out into the world BALD.

I wish I didnt have to venture out in the world,full-stop.

slipy

Reaction score
refering to the title of the topic.

if you really want to considerably improve your appearence...

try fuking dying, you know, bald skeletons pull off the look much better, they don't look quite as retarded as living bald caucasian males.

there you go! :bravo:

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:

try fuking dying, you know, bald skeletons pull off the look much better, they don't look quite as retarded as living bald caucasian males.

:woot: Its lovely too hear from a fellow misanthrope :) :) :) .

seb

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
seb said:
slipy said:

:woot: Its lovely too hear from a fellow misanthrope :) :) :) .
am i right in saying you are only trully 100% comfortable when you are alone seb?

i am that way as well tbh

Yes,this is who I am.I have always been like this,a natural loner and social misfit.To be fair,I would be like this even if I had hair....one cant change the essence of who one inherently is.

slipy

Reaction score
back in the day i felt comfortable when i was hanging round with my best school buddys, but other than that i tried to avoid other people, percieving them as threat. my friends thought i was a weirdo for not wanting to hang out with anyone else, they were more social compared to me.

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
back in the day i felt comfortable when i was hanging round with my best school buddys, but other than that i tried to avoid other people, percieving them as threat. my friends thought i was a weirdo for not wanting to hang out with anyone else, they were more social compared to me.

Yes,I am wary of humans....They are not to be trusted.

Quadzilla99

Established Member
Reaction score
I am rocking a Matix v neck T and a billabong hoodie atm, think I'll put on my blue jays fitted back words then go out and take it off and shock the world with my unconventional style, I'll even rock a pair of Dc loafers maybe people will talk **** and tell me I try to hard.

Oh wow, now I know your a troll.

Billabong's not cool anymore? Or is it the hoodie? Found some billabong shirts when cleaning up the house am wondering if I will be scoffed by the kids in the mall which is one of my great fears in life.

- - - Updated - - -

UH OH: http://afr.com/p/national/how_billabong_lost_its_cool_cR4PeIt1DUdeJCKSNd54pK

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Try the stone washed Z Cavarichi's. Just google the image if your too young to know what I'm talking about.