The Truth About Follica, Need Help Please

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do not even engage with this tool.

She is like the female Armando; says the absolute craziest things and blames it on her "dermatos" So much that I wanted to make a troll account called "Nadia's Dermatos" because it's like a running joke now.

She is most famous for arguing that if we cure sebum, we cure hairloss lol
i ask you what's your diplomas .You don't respond me hahaha
u tell follica it's incredible because they re american .This is the only reason of your support.Follica it's a snake oil american or not lol .We'll see you in 2018 lol

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are. They're not like the other terminal hairs, but they are above vellus, they are cosmetically significant and they are obvious, they were the longest vellus hairs on my hairline, but insignificant. Dermarolling made them terminal.
i read 166 pages in this forum about dermaroller.Anyone have regrowth but only by minoxidil.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whenever i read Nadia's posts i feel like she's the female version of nameless. i believe they could be a perfect tinder match. dumb and dumber.
dumber it's people who think follica give him regrowth hair lol .u can insult people who tell the contrary of the majority but the essential it's u never have regrowth with follica ,neither with fidia and polichem and all snake oil published in this forum

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald ape not kill ape. Bald ape together strong!
me i am very kind and hopefull but not about follica .the ape american don't support that u tell him his salad sucks like foreskins of babies lol

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
me i am very kind and hopefull but not about follica .the ape american don't support that u tell him his salad sucks like foreskins of babies lol

hey baby girl

hows the sebum?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the point in making fun of somebody else, really?

i was asking a genuine question about Nadia's sebaceous activity and you assume I'm making fun

shame on you

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just curious, which upcoming treatments or solutions to hair loss are you hopeful for?