The Truth About Follica, Need Help Please

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
me i am very kind and hopefull but not about follica .the ape american don't support that u tell him his salad sucks like foreskins of babies lol

....................................................................................................
HTTP2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL25pYms5UG4uZ2lm.gif

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
....................................................................................................
HTTP2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL25pYms5UG4uZ2lm.gif
i havealmost all my hair now and you ? In any case i don't seem bald like some baldies in this forum .Ho you rely on follica mouhahaha

Last edited:

H

Reaction score
i havealmost all my hair now and you ? In any case i don't seem bald like some baldies in this forum .Ho you rely on follica mouhahaha
Okay so let's go ahead and recap here you have most of your hair and your just worried about what happens to your children but your children are young so they have a long time before hairloss sets in and your on the site quite often this isn't adding up. Somewhere someone's making up and excuse because they are embarrassed about being embarrassed about balding I'm not going point fingers but id bet my thin hair their username rhymes with Ladia197moo...

Some people call me Sherlock.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay so let's go ahead and recap here you have most of your hair and your just worried about what happens to your children but your children are young so they have a long time before hairloss sets in and your on the site quite often this isn't adding up. Somewhere someone's making up and excuse because they are embarrassed about being embarrassed about balding I'm not going point fingers but id bet my thin hair their username rhymes with Ladia197moo...

Some people call me Sherlock.
lol n'importe quoi

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you doing here? Sebum? :D:D:D:D pathetic troll...
I don't finish to read the thread about dermaroller .It let me 100 pages :D
after that i leave this forum for 2020 hairlosscure and immortalhair heralopecia and site of muscu to have news and solid informations for my health because here there is only frustrated completely obssessed :D

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vraiment?
Je t'ai fourni des preuves et tu continues a les ignorer!
je parlai à H.Sinon follica pour moi c'est une énorme arnaque.Le seul remède qui pourra guérir la calvitie pour l'instant c'est le clônage.Le reste cb,follicum,polichem brotzu encore pire ...c 'est bon à jeter

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
je parlai à H.Sinon follica pour moi c'est une énorme arnaque.Le seul remède qui pourra guérir la calvitie pour l'instant c'est le clônage.Le reste cb,follicum,polichem brotzu encore pire ...c 'est bon à jeter
Yes, you are right that hair regeneration (clônage) is gonna be the only real solution to hair loss. Nonetheless, there can be other treatments which can be effective against hair loss at the scale finasteride or minoxidil is.
(Je ne t'ai pas répondu en français, parce que ce forum est en anglais. D'accord?)