The Truth About Follica, Need Help Please

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you are right that hair regeneration (clônage) is gonna be the only real solution to hair loss. Nonetheless, there can be other treatments which can be effective against hair loss at the scale finasteride or minoxidil is.
(Je ne t'ai pas répondu en français, parce que ce forum est en anglais. D'accord?)
oui ok
look this thread .....I lost the link .Noisette published it.You know it
In a short time all these molecules will be surpassed
Dermarolling + witch potion. Looks like follica mouhahaha
sm follica histogen nothing has passed minoxidil.This is why these treatments will never go out On the other hand, gene therapy makes leaps of giants currently
In a short time all these molecules will be surpassed
guys i have job bye

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Watashi wa furanchesu desu" is the right form. :p
i don't understand the humourPasbrillantelabrunette stop ti like anything
in thérapie genic the myopathie and different immunation desease and a form of blind can be treated now.
One is far from the soup with the onion of follica :p

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't understand the humourPasbrillantelabrunette stop ti like anything
in thérapie genic the myopathie and different immunation desease and a form of blind can be treated now.
One is far from the soup with the onion of follica :p
I totally get your point of view.
Follica is a primitive technology in comparison with treatments in other medical fields.
But still, if it's more effective than just minoxidil, why not give it a try.
I mean, people have pieces of their scalp cut off and consider it an effective way to battle hair loss, why wouldn't they give a shot at dermawounding?

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I totally get your point of view.
Follica is a primitive technology in comparison with treatments in other medical fields.
But still, if it's more effective than just minoxidil, why not give it a try.
I mean, people have pieces of their scalp cut off and consider it an effective way to battle hair loss, why wouldn't they give a shot at dermawounding?
Follica will not be profitable enough compared to minoxidil.Follica has not proved itself apart from minoxidil

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the automn congress will disappoint a lot of people.We will not have treatment before 5 years.But it will be a definitive treatment at least