The Side Hair Is Crucial To Frame Your Face Dont Shave It

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol dude i thought u were trolling

he needs a tan and buzz cut asap

he needs a tan. but there is nothing to buzz. any haircut will make him look like a mutant uncle fester

Scan-116-e1514383017362.jpg

balding 50 years old man > bald mutant freak.

both dead to woman either way but at least people would not stare at you like the freak that you are

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
whoever told you ''better to be bald then balding'' is a complete hack. the diffrence between a balding guy or a bald guy with a grown side hair to compleatly shaved bald guy is huge

first lets start with science. the side hair remain for a reason. evolutionary you arnt suppose to be fully bald.

and its no suprise that clean shaven bald guys look wierd. sick and like cancer patients

the remeining hair is there to frame your face so you wont look sick

now lets give some exemples

the first is tony soprano. james gandolfini from the sopranos. even when hes a fatass he still looked way better the way he was on the show then after when he shaved his head.

look at the huge diffrence. and he isnt even fully bald here in the second picture

View attachment 83344

View attachment 83345

Yeah, the second picture was taken approximately 10 to 20 years later and he noticeably gained weight. God, I am leaving this self pitying, hateful cesspool,

Even if I would not have a chance at finding a sexual partner anymore, I'd rather be stoic and dignified about it than being a resentful douchebag like many of you .

adieu

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, the second picture was taken approximately 10 to 20 years later and he noticeably gained weight. God, I am leaving this self pitying, hateful cesspool,

Even if I would not have a chance at finding a sexual partner anymore, I'd rather be stoic and dignified about it than being a resentful douchebag like many of you .

adieu

Youl be back when the red pill will hit you hard in real life. Nobody is waiting you out there you balding freak. Woman barf on sight when they see you. Approching will just make you more bitter when you will get rejected

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then I will live my life without women instead of bitching about it on a public forum and not call balder men subhuman.

You cant live your life without woman and be happy. Humans need sex daily. If you aint get any your a freak. Youl be sad for the rest of your life

shookwun

Reaction score
Got myself a sick new black cap. Going to pull hard tonight.

FootyStar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he needs a tan. but there is nothing to buzz. any haircut will make him look like a mutant uncle fester

View attachment 83476

both dead to woman either way but at least people would not stare at you like the freak that you are

How the hell did you get my picture?! ;)

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I figured that out at the age of 20, the first time I shaved my head completely.

The first reactions were: "Do you have cancer?"

Even my girlfriend said to me last week, as we were discussing my recent cryolipolysis (look it up if you want, I froze my lower-belly fat):

"Nature wants you to be a certain way, it means you're supposed to have fat there!"

"Honey, careful, if we go there, you know what it means for my hair loss, it means nature wants me to be bald, now imagine me at university, 22 years old and already slick bald..."

"I would have thought you had a disease."

That's my girl, the honesty just pours out of her mouth. Yes, I looked like I had a disease, especially when I shaved it all off, sides included. I was treated better with my NW5 horseshoe.

I'm almost 3 months after my hair transplant and I'm already over the moon with the very minor regrowth I'm getting, I already let my hair grow longer and even with the nearly bald crown, I look better, healthier, more vibrant, etc.

I also get more smiles from women I don't know at work, every single time I let my hair grow. I always buzzed it again because I thought it was enough, but that should change once my second hair transplant grows in.

Anyway, people telling you to shave it all of is a scam. Do not become one of those generic bald clones, I know you think it makes you look older, but it's better to look older than to look like someone with leukemia. Great post OP.

So you're not going to shave it down now?
What's the 'do these days?

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Both look like sh*t. Grow out the horseshoe and people think you are an old man or a pedo, shave it down and you look like a mutant. Full head of hair or nothing.

Grown out horseshoe is worse than no guard clippers grade baldness.
Wet razor slick cueball baldness looks odd in most cases unless the head shape is good + tan + big muscles.

Grown out horseshoe on norwood 6 or above DOES make you look older,uglier,etc

Some people suit buzzed looking heads, and others look like sh*t, a thug,etc.

Always wondered why say in the police force who almost every male has a shaved head.
I guess to look intimdating.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I agree that old man horseshoe > slick bald mutant. The just shave it bro stuff is nonsense. You almost always look better with some hair on or about your head than shaved totally smooth.

Nah it

View attachment 83476

What about these bald guys?

Not keen on the makeup though...
But definatly looks better than a bald-ing horseshoe.

Attachments

• IMG_8110.PNG
    IMG_8110.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 392

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unmascline isn't ugly, gay/bi guys sometimes like to look effeminate.

What is ugly there is his wonky eyes,awful facial features,etc.

True. My point is that prettiness and masculinity are two separate things and you don't need both to be attractive. You can be only one of two and still be attractive but if you lack both, you are fucked.

Possible combinations of prettiness and masculinity are therefore:

- If you are masculine but not pretty, you are the guy who looks like he's gonna club a girl over the head and drag her back to his cave (ie. caveman) and plenty of girls like that.
- If you are pretty but not masculine, you are beautiful like prime Bieber and plenty of girls like that.
- If you are neither masculine nor pretty, then you are truly unattractive.

Usually when guys talk about how "I see so many ugly guys get women" they are talking about the first condition (ie. caveman looking guys) which is not true "ugliness" to women since although ultramasculine features don't win beauty contests, they definitely get plenty of women wet.

It's kind of semantics. What should we call "ugly"? Are the cavemen guys "ugly"? Can we call them "ugly" if women get wet just standing next to them?

The terminology is kind of meaningless. I think we all understand each other.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True. My point is that prettiness and masculinity are two separate things and you don't need both to be attractive. You can be only one of two and still be attractive but if you lack both, you are fucked.

- If you are masculine but not pretty, you are the guy who looks like he's gonna club a girl over the head and drag her back to his cave (ie. caveman) and plenty of girls like that.
- If you are pretty but not masculine, you are beautiful like prime Bieber and plenty of girls like that.

Usually when guys talk about how "I see so many ugly guys get women" they are talking about the first condition (ie. caveman looking guys) which is not true "ugliness" to women since although ultramasculine features don't win beauty contests, they definitely get plenty of women wet.

It's kind of semantics. What should we call "ugly"? Are the cavemen guys "ugly"? Can we call them "ugly" if women get wet just standing next to them?

That's if we are talking most women...

But lucky for me I'm bisexual.
Even so I still have bad luck or attract people I don't fancy.

However from the gay point of view:
Joe average, average build or chubby bald-ing guys with grown out horseshoes won't attract anyone pretty much except for middle aged or older desperate scary looking guys.

Buzzed/slick bald guys can if they are skinny and early twenties(twink like) or very mascline and muscley,toned and tanned.
Anything in between will be hopeless.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reichsfuhrer of the Schutzstaffel Heinrich Himmler had one of the worst combinations of haircut and facial hair of any major political figure of the 20th century:

410px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707%2C_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We are all miserable because we sit on our asses way too long, slave ourselves for a corporation, eat the same crap that everybody else is eating just to fit in, don't get enough sleep, don't use our muscles much, obsess way too much about women, and pay the same evil corporations/governments to provide us mild doses of poison in the form of food, drugs, water, and other stupid man made inventions.

Who are we kidding ? If we stop living like everybody else, then maybe we would find more pleasure in our lives.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah it

What about these bald guys?

Not keen on the makeup though...
But definatly looks better than a bald-ing horseshoe.

The guy on the left looks okay I guess, but would look much better with a full head of hair especially given how pale he is. The guy on the right looks like an android.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yup, there are two modes of sex appeal for men, the manly look and the pretty boy look, it's something I realized a while back due to conversations here.

However, I'd prefer the manly look myself because then you also get respect from other men.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since this thread got derailed from the "power donut haircut" it was all about, and since we are talking looks, wha do you guys think is a decent height for a shaved head?
I think above 6', because otherwise, you just look like a wimp when taller men are around you.

My height, 5'8'' is actually pretty decent, especially in India, if you have hair. Try doing the shaved head tough guy thing, and you just end up looking funny.