The Side Hair Is Crucial To Frame Your Face Dont Shave It

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree OP. To me, there is nothing wrong with a trimmed NW7. It sucks that your hair is gone, but at least you're carrying on with a modicum of dignity. The "just shave it brah!" retards with their bowling ball heads look like freaks, and yet they are deluded enough to think that they are "owning it" or that their baldness is "by choice."

That chick has more hair in her eyebrows than I do in my whole crown... FML.

Agreed on all fronts. There is nothing "embracing" about getting an Uncle Fester makeover. Truly embracing your baldness is just treating what hair you do have left normally. I hope this utterly stupid phase with people turning themselves into cue balls & growing beards ends soon and goes back to the way it was 50 years ago with people just letting their NW4+ grow normally, and being clean shaven. Nothing looks as retarded as having a shiny dome with a Santa Claus beard to compensate for the lack of head hair.

This.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Slick shave and beard compensate. Men were not meant to be completely hairless.

Obadiah_Stane.jpg

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Slick shave and beard compensate. Men were not meant to be completely hairless.

View attachment 83415

CaptainForehead..
this look looks great only on TV or poster.from a distance.

Not in real life.Not face to face.
Not when you are having dinner with such person in public hotel..etc....

How many people do you know like this?

Go near them in person..your eyes will gravitate to their bald shiny head..with attracting power greater than Blackhole.
and you will feel awkward being with them.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
CaptainForehead..
this look looks great only on TV or poster.from a distance.

Not in real life.Not face to face.
Not when you are having dinner with such person in public hotel..etc....

How many people do you know like this?

Go near them in person..your eyes will gravitate to their bald shiny head..with attracting power greater than Blackhole.
and you will feel awkward being with them.
An awkward black hole. This describes a lot of my sexual experiences.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Most bald men do sh*t with women, but rocking a power donut? You look even more diseased and pathetic.

Shave your head and grow some facial hair or get some glasses to frame.

Even if you do look better with the sides woman below the age of 50 will not go near you due to the embarrassment and ribbing she will get from her friends.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
as long as it is neat

danny-devito-637x333.jpg

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree OP. To me, there is nothing wrong with a trimmed NW7. It sucks that your hair is gone, but at least you're carrying on with a modicum of dignity. The "just shave it brah!" retards with their bowling ball heads look like freaks, and yet they are deluded enough to think that they are "owning it" or that their baldness is "by choice."

That chick has more hair in her eyebrows than I do in my whole crown... FML.

Agreed on all fronts. There is nothing "embracing" about getting an Uncle Fester makeover. Truly embracing your baldness is just treating what hair you do have left normally. I hope this utterly stupid phase with people turning themselves into cue balls & growing beards ends soon and goes back to the way it was 50 years ago with people just letting their NW4+ grow normally, and being clean shaven. Nothing looks as retarded as having a shiny dome with a Santa Claus beard to compensate for the lack of head hair.
Meh.

Embracing sounds too positive, and it is. I agree that to fully shave your head is typically cope. But to continue as a horseshoe baldy or NW5 is just acceptance. Even if your entering a mature age like 50+ and you grow out your horseshoe one would look at you and think to themselves that you've accepted it, left it for what it is. But it can go back full circle. I'm sure the Rock isn't coping, he is one of several who likely embraces the fully shaved head. Picture his grooming routine, probably wakes up, lines his beard a certain way and trims his head, all while being happy and actually embracing his look. The whole subject can be looked at from several different paradigms.

The way I see it, shaved or horseshoe, is that in some way or another it's something you gave up on. I'm not speaking for anyone else but for me either one is 100% defeat. It's like arguing whether you were 7th place or dead last 8th place in a track race. I'd rather worry about being proactive, fixing the problem by taking whatever steps necessary, and fighting for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. But then again, some people just want to be average or in the horseshoe category of "I'm just happy I qualified for the race".

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh.

Embracing sounds too positive, and it is. I agree that to fully shave your head is typically cope. But to continue as a horseshoe baldy or NW5 is just acceptance. Even if your entering a mature age like 50+ and you grow out your horseshoe one would look at you and think to themselves that you've accepted it, left it for what it is. But it can go back full circle. I'm sure the Rock isn't coping, he is one of several who likely embraces the fully shaved head. Picture his grooming routine, probably wakes up, lines his beard a certain way and trims his head, all while being happy and actually embracing his look. The whole subject can be looked at from several different paradigms.

The way I see it, shaved or horseshoe, is that in some way or another it's something you gave up on. I'm not speaking for anyone else but for me either one is 100% defeat. It's like arguing whether you were 7th place or dead last 8th place in a track race. I'd rather worry about being proactive, fixing the problem by taking whatever steps necessary, and fighting for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. But then again, some people just want to be average or in the horseshoe category of "I'm just happy I qualified for the race".

once again bringing up the rock who is above 6 ft dark skinned and has a uber masculine face. people like the rock are the minority and this is why they are superstars. most balding people are ugly butterfaces and dosent fit the big bad *** stereotype that the rock has. for that them its better to keep the horseshoe. not grow it too much but not shave it. just keep it in the middle. this wont make a diffrence in the dating category but at least they wont look like uncle fester and like cancer patient. pinkish white guys who are clean shaven look like cancer patients. only dark skinned people can look cool with it

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you know your fucked when you lose your temples like that

straight to nw7 town homie
Jez i think at his age id be looking at a rug. He is either going to have to be rich or a least have enough money to pay for it because the girls aint going to be flocking around him.