The Side Hair Is Crucial To Frame Your Face Dont Shave It

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
whoever told you ''better to be bald then balding'' is a complete hack. the diffrence between a balding guy or a bald guy with a grown side hair to compleatly shaved bald guy is huge

first lets start with science. the side hair remain for a reason. evolutionary you arnt suppose to be fully bald.

and its no suprise that clean shaven bald guys look wierd. sick and like cancer patients

the remeining hair is there to frame your face so you wont look sick

now lets give some exemples

the first is tony soprano. james gandolfini from the sopranos. even when hes a fatass he still looked way better the way he was on the show then after when he shaved his head.

look at the huge diffrence. and he isnt even fully bald here in the second picture

gandolfini-soprano_2595264b.jpg

rip-james-gandolfini.png

this theory appy even in video games

db4ZgHE.jpg

beed0b-2015-09-06_00011.jpg

shaving your entire head makes you look like a cue ball. empty head. deformed

the side hair is there to frame your face.

yes nothing cures this horrible dissease but the worst thing you can do is to shave it all. bad BAD idea

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i always hated that in GTA5 they made trevor, a character who was designed to be unlikeable, weird, someone you couldn't trust. how did they signify this? give him a diffuse NW5.

thats the stereotype of a bald guy. either a wierd pedo. a soldier. a tough guy. or a badass. never the sensetive guy. just look at statham. de rock and vin dieasel

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it is funny and weird how having hair on top of your head makes all the difference in the world. Shave down your sides and back completely bald- trendy undercut. Hair everywhere but on top- balding loser. Life would be better if the balding pattern was inverse and we kept our hair on top and lost it on the back and sides.

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Both look like sh*t. Grow out the horseshoe and people think you are an old man or a pedo, shave it down and you look like a mutant. Full head of hair or nothing.

right. but be realistic for once. none of us will get our hair back. so its wise to minimize the damage at least. and not make it worse. so the best thing is to go in the middle. not grow it to much but not shave it all off. in between + beard or stubble.

look. i wont deny that being bald is worse then cancer but im realistic. so i want to minimize the damage

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screw it if my hair gets as bad as Gandolfini's I am wearing a rug no fucks given.
gandfolfini was masculine enough. yes he was a fatass. but actually on the first season he looked pretty good

look lets be real. those who dont have the masculine looks are doomed with a baldness either way. but keeping the side hair at least will keep you out from the freakish cancer patient category

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I agree that old man horseshoe > slick bald mutant. The just shave it bro stuff is nonsense. You almost always look better with some hair on or about your head than shaved totally smooth.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Best thing about Fashion is it always changes.

I think shaved head fashion will go out in coming years because most if the users who are using it..

Looks same stereotypical
They cannot pull off..
They use excessive beard to cope..which further irritate the others.

Embracing hairloss do not mean having shaved head..
Embracing hairloss mean having horse shoe with short hairs..and spending life on other important aspects of life.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was always surprised when Ami James became an unlikely sex symbol when he did Miami Ink.

He's relatively ugly and yet he still had beautiful girlfriends and loads of fan girls online.

The only thing I can think of is that he is uber masculine:

ed9d87e63d8e77f5babc30df3353f82f--ami-james-hot-men.jpg

d2a155411a9535411895bd4f8a5e31d6--ami-james-james-tattoo.jpg

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was always surprised when Ami James became an unlikely sex symbol when he did Miami Ink.

He's relatively ugly and yet he still had beautiful girlfriends and loads of fan girls online.

The only thing I can think of is that he is uber masculine:

View attachment 83408

View attachment 83409

That's not ugly. Like you said he's masculine as f***.

This is ugly:

rVrRhVd.jpg

Ie. Unattractive features and unmasculine.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree OP. To me, there is nothing wrong with a trimmed NW7. It sucks that your hair is gone, but at least you're carrying on with a modicum of dignity. The "just shave it brah!" retards with their bowling ball heads look like freaks, and yet they are deluded enough to think that they are "owning it" or that their baldness is "by choice."

That chick has more hair in her eyebrows than I do in my whole crown... FML.

Best thing about Fashion is it always changes.

I think shaved head fashion will go out in coming years because most if the users who are using it..

Looks same stereotypical
They cannot pull off..
They use excessive beard to cope..which further irritate the others.

Embracing hairloss do not mean having shaved head..
Embracing hairloss mean having horse shoe with short hairs..and spending life on other important aspects of life.
Agreed on all fronts. There is nothing "embracing" about getting an Uncle Fester makeover. Truly embracing your baldness is just treating what hair you do have left normally. I hope this utterly stupid phase with people turning themselves into cue balls & growing beards ends soon and goes back to the way it was 50 years ago with people just letting their NW4+ grow normally, and being clean shaven. Nothing looks as retarded as having a shiny dome with a Santa Claus beard to compensate for the lack of head hair.