The Side Hair Is Crucial To Frame Your Face Dont Shave It

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
There was this guy at my summer job who was like 6'1 and had the most defined jaw in history. He shaved his head and he looked awesome, I thought that I, a 5'8 guy with no jaw would also look good, I was wrong. So yeah anything under 6'0 I think is risky but even then face matters, a tall guy with no hair and a long face and no chin isn't much better than someone bald/shaved head of our height.
Yup.
Face matters. Which is why I have been wondering if it is time to start looksmaxing myself even though I'm bald and beyond transplants....
I've actually been thinking of SMP. It's funny, and embarrassing and even outright scary to think of tattooing my head tho

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should be good with transplants, Indians tend to have really thick hair on the side and back so I think it'll look good. SMP doesnt interest me at all, its on the level of hair systems on sh*t Ill never do lol.
I can't.
I'm Norwood 6 (maybe 7) and have retrograde, with very poor donor hair.

shookwun

Reaction score
I've got an idea what you will be pulling.
when-the-bouncer-says-no-hats-in-the-club-fam-26327319.png

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
anyone like a bit of dutch gabber
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXCzKC-moDZ9aX789eUWLUEdp6IlWigqtbWEGNl1RSaH4rT19m.jpg

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
"
That's if we are talking most women...

But lucky for me I'm bisexual.
Even so I still have bad luck or attract people I don't fancy.

However from the gay point of view:
Joe average, average build or chubby bald-ing guys with grown out horseshoes won't attract anyone pretty much except for middle aged or older desperate scary looking guys.

Buzzed/slick bald guys can if they are skinny and early twenties(twink like) or very mascline and muscley,toned and tanned.
Anything in between will be hopeless.

Wow, really? Even before I went with the hair system, and I was one of those "Joe average, average build or chubby bald-ing guys with grown out horseshoes" I attracted ALL types of guys, but mostly... 20-25-year-olds.

You don't know what you are talking about, mate. You can't even begin to "speak from the gay point of view", because there isn't just one gay point of view".

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
Reichsfuhrer of the Schutzstaffel Heinrich Himmler had one of the worst combinations of haircut and facial hair of any major political figure of the 20th century:

View attachment 84117

indeed. but not all of the officers of the waffen ss were as weird looking as him.
i mean nazis and ss are the worst and most disgusting organizations that ever happened to the world. but this haircuts and uniforms looked "dashing"

werner wolff: 1st lieutenant and KC holder with the undercut (kia in march 45)

07b6e65c9a6632a3715aa776bc423376.jpg

ea59f4caa4916d5eab1a0c3c8003eb91.jpg

Rudolph von Ribbentrop

tumblr_o3th83HMcT1tmsr3yo1_250.jpg

max wünsche

6247bc9b68510d5e181b7229fe6a12bd--waffen.jpg

max1.jpg

joachim peiper

jochen-peiper.jpg

2f9e56ae8120902e5e7710863beee78f.jpg

2nd lieut. Bromann ( destroyed 45 rusdian tanks between jan-april 45)

5619651bba7e49fc122d07744fd3c503.jpg

max hansen

300px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Alber-161-25%2C_Max_Hansen.jpg

werner pötschke (kia 45)

815296dadaee9b23e2557a60af23ad2b.jpg

Last edited:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"

Wow, really? Even before I went with the hair system, and I was one of those "Joe average, average build or chubby bald-ing guys with grown out horseshoes" I attracted ALL types of guys, but mostly... 20-25-year-olds.

You don't know what you are talking about, mate. You can't even begin to "speak from the gay point of view", because there isn't just one gay point of view".

were these 20-25 year olds "BEAR CHASERS" ?

also with the SS, i guess those in charge wanted to choose the best of the master race.
being a Norwood 6 doesn't exactly say "Superman"

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"

I'm norwood 7 with thinned out temples, look weak, no obvious muscles and quite slim.

Things like my eyes,lips,cheekbone structure,eyebrows really look great on me, but the extreme hairloss threw all my great features down the toilet when I was slick bald.
Didn't have even one compliment back then. Apart from creepy old guys.
And have a massive head and forehead,the fringe covers it up nicely now.
I looked like a slim version of shrek or mekon head before.

And always dressed in an alternative edgy way reguardless of a hair system.
Skinny jeans,studded belts,skate shoes,band tees,wristbands,lots of dark clothing,hoodies,beanies,snapback caps.
The hair system has got me TONS of compliments,people hitting on me and makes me feel happy to look in the mirror without feeling ugly.
Plus can finally look the way I used to look again.

With a hair system and clean shaven face I pass as early twenties.
Without a hair system and facial stubble or longer and a grown out horseshoe, I look about 45/50 :(
Clipped head with no guard on + shaved face I looked around 35 ish.
I'm 34 myself.

Looking older than my age and ugly hurt ALOT, to the point of feeling suicidal.
As the only people chatting me up were old creeps who looked about 60.

Now feel MUCH better about how I lookin the mirror and have the exact style I wanted. And I can wear everything, whereas certain t-shirts I own looked terrible before on a bald guy.
Plus getting loads of attention/compliments online from people.
And a few people in real life.