The short bald guy and hisincredibly obese woman

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
I'd give up meat and beer to be 5" taller, large women just don't give a **** andhappy to indulge in their sin, and they lead just as active sex lives ad their thin counter parts, and they never "pay" for their man, whereas a lot of men are paying for their wife.

it's a **** world we live in.

also this can apply to hairloss as well.

fact is men and women just aren't the same, we need to have a strong one up against them to maintain a similar lifestyle to them aka 5' 9" NW2 Max.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
It's still can be cured with no meds. Unlike baldness, it's true that SOME, of the fat ppl has very big appetite and it's genetic and thier best solution is a surgery to limit it. But still there are a lot of fat lazy b****s that because they know that they can find man whatever they allowing themselves to eat with no limits

Exactly there is SOME not all are lazy fat b****s like you say yet you and others here HAVE judged them like they all are the same....you and others here are just as bad as the ones who judge you for your baldness.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
u gotta be kidding me . . . . . its obvious the vast majority of fatasses are causes by them eating one doughnut too many

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
u gotta be kidding me . . . . . its obvious the vast majority of fatasses are causes by them eating one doughnut too many

not true. most have slow metabolisms and gland issues that are genetic. i bet if you saw a skinny women eat a whole box of donuts and not gain weight you wouldnt judge her for doing it, but god forbid a fat person eat some donuts. thats a double standard.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
not true. most have slow metabolisms and gland issues that are genetic. i bet if you saw a skinny women eat a whole box of donuts and not gain weight you wouldnt judge her for doing it, but god forbid a fat person eat some donuts. thats a double standard.

Exactly dude but hey they can judge others but when someone judges them oh god forbid...it really is pathetic.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea they can still solve it with diet and exercise tho, its a lot easier to treat than hair loss

and yes i wud still see the skinny woman as being unhealthy, altho she of course has more leeway in living unhealthy because she is already skinny

bluesprings

Reaction score

BS. I lived with someone like that and she ate everything in sight. She got big from a lack of exercise (laziness) and never shutting her mouth. I've helped her work the weight off twice now and she had no problems doing it so long as she ate like a normal person and got off her lazy ***.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
BS. I lived with someone like that and she ate everything in sight. She got big from a lack of exercise (laziness) and never shutting her mouth. I've helped her work the weight off twice now and she had no problems doing it so long as she ate like a normal person and got off her lazy ***.

Dude hes not saying ALL are like that he said MOST for a reason yes theres some what get fat by eating everything and some what dont.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude hes not saying ALL are like that he said MOST

Which isn't really true. I'm totally against generalizing and judging overweight people like some on here do and then complain about others judging them. But let's be honest, the majority of fat people are fat because of lack of activity and overeating. Still, like I said, I don't judge. Some indeed have it due to genetics. Others may have depression or other disorders that in the end lead them to gaining weight.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Which isn't really true. I'm totally against generalizing and judging overweight people like some on here do and then complain about others judging them. But let's be honest, the majority of fat people are fat because of lack of activity and overeating. Still, like I said, I don't judge. Some indeed have it due to genetics. Others may have depression or other disorders that in the end lead them to gaining weight.

But thats not the point you are still judging without knowing maybe they are just eating to much but says who? at the end off the day people here hate being judged yet do it to others....pathetic (i dont mean you i ment in general)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But thats not the point you are still judging without knowing maybe they are just eating to much but says who? at the end off the day people here hate being judged yet do it to others....pathetic (i dont mean you i ment in general)
no not really

i remember reading the studies on why fat people are fat and about 90% or so (around that figure) of the cases were simply from lack of exercise and over eating.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
no not really

i remember reading the studies on why fat people are fat and about 90% or so (around that figure) of the cases were simply from lack of exercise and over eating.

You dont get it do you? are they ALL fat because they eat an eat an eat? or is there SOME people who cant help it? just the way they are?....second one right? so who are you to judge someone for being fat when you dont know why they are fat? it could be that they cant help it for all you know but you dont care you just call them fat this an that cause some guy/gal said in a study that 90% (not all) are fat because they eat to much...the person you are saying you fat this an fat that to could be someone who happens to be big an cant help it for all you know.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its the way you lot say it dude in a rude way you lot get offended by people looking at you weird taking the mick out your baldness etc YET you doing it yourselves about "fat" people or "ugly" people saying you wouldnt go out with them cause they are "fat" an "ugly"....pathetic.

I agree. But I also admit that I'm a vain person although I couldn't afford to be, and I'm not proud of it. I have been defective since birth and it's probably some kinda reverse psychology in a way to be critical of other ppl's flaws. That said, I'd also rather be alone than be with an obese girl. Chubby is ok, obese is just disgusting. I can't help it. And I totally understand why most women find me disgusting, so it's fair game.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I've also seen bald guys around my age who are good looking and otherwise in shape holding hands in public with women almost twenty years their senior (old ladies). Do you think that was love at first sight? No, that old hag was the only women that would accept him so he compromised for lack of better options. Sad state of affairs.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I've also seen bald guys around my age who are good looking and otherwise in shape holding hands in public with women almost twenty years their senior (old ladies). Do you think that was love at first sight? No, that old hag was the only women that would accept him so he compromised for lack of better options. Sad state of affairs.

I cycle a lot and I did sew bald guys with nice woman's but they were ALL above 6 feet.

What gives me a little hope with a ll surgery in
The futre. I'm 90% sure from now that propecia won't work for me. I'm not giving up on it but I dont trust it

resu

Reaction score
The only guys who I constantly see with mingers is short guys, no matter how good looking they are or how social, very rarely do I see a short guy with a cute girl, even shorties like and prefer tall guys. Still, I don't think you guys should lower your expectations like this, "I'm this way so I can only get girls that fit into this category", you never know, maybe you will, maybe you'll get lucky. If you keep thinking this way, next time you see some guy who you consider "lower" than you with a women that's way out of your league it's going to completely destroy you.