The short bald guy and hisincredibly obese woman

B

Beingbaldsucksass

The short bald guy and his incredibly obese woman

Today in work (I work as a waiter in a hotel) I had one table with 2 couples, the first nw1 guy with a nice looking woman and next to them a short bald guy and a very obese blone woman, the bald guy was around my height 1.70, maybe he was 1.69 never mind really, they both were around early 30 from what i figured, so it was breakfast and his woman no suprisingly ated a lot, and I mean ALOT, she dident mind at all, I mean there was litterly 4 meals one next to the other all her, besides off course bread that she also ate a lot of him, the bald guy looked misrable, he dident smiled at all and had a very deppressed look, he wasent actually ugly I mean facially, he was also pretty build up.

So there I am getting close to take the finished meals and he stares at my advanced receding hair, and then I hear from close thier conversion with the other couple, the nw1 guy (that had a 0 buzzcut but his hairline was very low and far from balding) said he wouldent mind go bald, off course I can't stand so close and listen so I dident heard all of their conversion, but from what I did heard, the obese woman actually said to her bald husband that she wishes he still had hair (while rubbing his head at the same time) again we Talking about a woman who is around 150 killos, she was litterly a balloon.

I couldn't get it out of my mind how ****ed up this all situation was, the whale lady allowing herself to get more fat and at the same time complaining about her husband baldness. Wow

Is this the only type of woman that a short bald guy can get? I never sew a regular (not rich and famus) short bald guy with a regular woman, I know one 1.65 bald guy that is misrable with the ladies since going bald and dident had any reletionship for 3 years.

God it's like I sew my dark future that awaits me.

slipy

Reaction score
lol she wishes he still had hair, dumb hippo, he wouldn't have to be with you if that was the case.

rather foreveralone than with a whale like that, not even if someone paid me.

seems a pretty common occurence to hear fat women complaining about this and that, including baldness. as if they're in a position to do so, must be completely out of touch.

M

macimate

lol she wishes he still had hair, dumb hippo, he wouldn't have to be with you if that was the case.

rather foreveralone than with a whale like that, not even if someone paid me.

seems a pretty common occurence to hear fat women complaining about this and that, including baldness. as if they're in a position to do so, must be completely out of touch.

Actually she IS in a position to do so. The problem is, as long as they have a hole between their legs, there will be plenty of desperate involuntarily celibate guys ready to court her at any given time, even if she's a fat whale.
A woman can never be involuntarily short of sexual attention. All she has to do is show up at a venue and smile.

I've set up dating profiles of women in wheelchairs, women with deformed faces and 300+ pound hambeasts. Each and every single one of these profiles would receive 5-10 messages a day from desperate guys, WITHOUT MESSAGING ANYONE FIRST!!
On the other hand, using a dating profile of an average male, I received 0(!) messages, even after mass messaging 50+ women with objectively funny and creative ****.

Moral of the story; If you're an average male in terms of facial handsomeness, you've already failed at life. Women have endless options, regardless of their appearance.

resu

Reaction score
I don't mind being alone if those are my only options. At family reunions they always ask me why I don't have kids or have a girlfriend, well I know my options and they aren't great, so I rather be alone than be in a relationship like the one you described. I don't find it so bad, most of the time that is.

It's even worse when you see guys that could be models dating really homely girls, I mean if even them can't get hot chicks then there's not much chance for me.

Balding was the final nail in the coffin, really hit me hard. Now I'm just sort in this perpetual apathetic mood.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I don't want to be alone, I don't minde to settle in chubby girls, or even ugly ones but just no fat ones

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Lmao at you all talking like you are god gift to earth saying **** like no ugly or fat girls etc lmao wtf get over yourselves.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao at you all talking like you are god gift to earth saying **** like no ugly or fat girls etc lmao wtf get over yourselves.
is that really too much to ask?

all i care about it is the girl isn't fat and is at least average looking

its not much to ask for . . . .

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Its the way you lot say it dude in a rude way you lot get offended by people looking at you weird taking the mick out your baldness etc YET you doing it yourselves about "fat" people or "ugly" people saying you wouldnt go out with them cause they are "fat" an "ugly"....pathetic.

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
i went to a wedding of a friend's mother (the mother was very attractive and in good shape), she left her frist husband (who had perfect hair) to marry a completely bald guy. The general talk at the wedding was about just how much better she choose the second time and how the new husband was a great guy and about how lucky she was to meet him.

the physical properties of the people u saw (beingbaldsucksass) means nothing. if either person in a relationship is critical of the other, both are likely to end up miserable.

resu

Reaction score
is that really too much to ask?

all i care about it is the girl isn't fat and is at least average looking

its not much to ask for . . . .

These days is, specially one that isn't completely mental too. In my country the biggest group at the risk of obesity is actually women, specially young women in the 16-24 range, while most young men are all at the gym obsessing over their pecks and abs lol.

Regarding looks, they're very important to men, it's natural that we seek a partner that fits a certain criteria. I don't think anyone here is sobbing because they can't get models to date them, besides most know how annoying and hard they are. Being short (and bald) limits our dating options tremendously, not only the height difference but because you look younger and it's hard to be taken seriously, generally speaking that is.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
no doubt he payed for the meal as well :)

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Its the way you lot say it dude in a rude way you lot get offended by people looking at you weird taking the mick out your baldness etc YET you doing it yourselves about "fat" people or "ugly" people saying you wouldnt go out with them cause they are "fat" an "ugly"....pathetic.

Fatass is laziness and lack of self care, when you see a fat woman you know she has a really ****ty personality cuz she eats like a whale, baldness however is 100% uncontrolled, baldism isn't fair, Fatism is

- - - Updated - - -

i went to a wedding of a friend's mother (the mother was very attractive and in good shape), she left her frist husband (who had perfect hair) to marry a completely bald guy. The general talk at the wedding was about just how much better she choose the second time and how the new husband was a great guy and about how lucky she was to meet him.

the physical properties of the people u saw (beingbaldsucksass) means nothing. if either person in a relationship is critical of the other, both are likely to end up miserable.

He is 5'7 ? I don't think so

M

macimate

Guess what retard? The guy with hair was probably ugly facially whereas the bald guy was handsome facially. I've never seen a woman leave a man for a less handsome one. Just because you have a full head of hair doesn't make you handsome, moron. It's all about facial features. A good hairline helps if you're already good looking.

Delusional ****

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Guess what retard? The guy with hair was probably ugly facially whereas the bald guy was handsome facially. I've never seen a woman leave a man for a less handsome one. Just because you have a full head of hair doesn't make you handsome, moron. It's all about facial features. A good hairline helps if you're already good looking.

Delusional ****

Truth but you can be bald, good looking facially but if you below 5'9 then no one will care

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yes beingbaldsucksass but can people help being "ugly" like you say?...or cant they help it like someone going bald? think about it yeah? you dont like being called "small" etc but its ok for you to call others "ugly"? makes sense.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Delusional ****

Stick to PUAHate and troll there, how this creepy nutjob isn't banned is beyond me, personal insults left right and centre. Maybe he is confused about his sexuality, yeah that's it, that's whu he constantly posts pictures of male models and rates how attractive they are, that's why he's so angry! It all makes sense now, don't worry brother, nothing wrong with being gay.

:uglylol:

Now watch the insults flow, and watch how he tells us how is "is an 8, facially" lol yeah, that's why you're on the PUAHate forum.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
If you're an average male in terms of facial handsomeness, you've already failed at life.
Right, how much of the male population is that completely ****ed?

Delusional ****
Insulting the guy for even suggesting a woman could leave a man for a less handsome one. Yeah, he is the delusional ****.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Seriously guys dont listen to macimate he SERIOUSLY have no idea what he is on about you should off saw what he was saying on another thread here the dude SERIOUSLY has no clue.

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
I some how agree with you Macimate but you forget one important thing and that is having GAME, if you don't have game you basically screwed if you are an avarage looking guy. What I mean by game, is having **** going in your life and but also your social intelligence. I know a guy from highschool who is severly thinning and I know that he has zero game when it comes to the ladies but he still managed to pull, simply because he has his **** going in his life.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Macimate maybe hostile and curse a lot but he does have some points and right in a lot of stuff, game? It's a common lie, I myself had a lot of game and were rejected constantly, I also remember posts on forum of people who had a lot of game and confidence and were rejected, it's all about looks. And hair is vital to look young and attractive.

I actually sew it live a short bald guy with confidence, people laughed at him, they called him wierdo.