The short bald guy and hisincredibly obese woman

wareagle

Reaction score
The problem with confidence is that you can't act confident and even if you could pull it off you couldn't do it forever and eventually every person will reveal their true selves. You have to build confidence and self esteem and learn that it isn't connected to what you see in the mirror but to what you have accomplished. Your self image can be built and rejection happens to all of us. When your self image is connected to your accomplishments there is no one that can tear you down. One of the guys I was deployed with lost his arm and he gets *** like you wouldn't believe, some women are freaked out by it but he doesn't let it slow him down. If you have a problem getting women I would suggest you do start on the ones you don't want just to get used to socializing with the opposite sex.

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
The guy with hair was probably ugly facially whereas the bald guy was handsome facially. I've never seen a woman leave a man for a less handsome one. Just because you have a full head of hair doesn't make you handsome. It's all about facial features. A good hairline helps if you're already good looking.

the guy she left was taller, had darker features, more attractive facial features and was richer... but that wasn't meant to be the point of what i wrote.

this is probably a better way of writing it - the quality of an existing relationship is far less dependant on physical features. u can still have good relationship/s (friends, partner eta) and be unattractive and or be bald.

just because she was bald and she was fat doesn't automatically make it a bad relationship.

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
The guy had MONEY, right? (don't lie)
the bald guy still looked good and had a good job. maybe she just liked him more - they have stayed married now for about 10 yrs.
maybe - he was going to leave her anyway and she just stayed with the new guy because she knew he would stay with her.
there's no way of really knowing what's happening in other people's relationships.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

the bald guy still looked good and had a good job. maybe she just liked him more - they have stayed married now for about 10 yrs.
maybe - he was going to leave her anyway and she just stayed with the new guy because she knew he would stay with her.
there's no way of really knowing what's happening in other people's relationships.
Money and status (such as being famus,importent buisnessmas,sport player etc etc.... ) dosent ****in count!!!, I'm 21 I don't I'm poor and don't want to get married!!!!!!

slipy

Reaction score
Stick to PUAHate and troll there, how this creepy nutjob isn't banned is beyond me, personal insults left right and centre. Maybe he is confused about his sexuality, yeah that's it, that's whu he constantly posts pictures of male models and rates how attractive they are, that's why he's so angry! It all makes sense now, don't worry brother, nothing wrong with being gay.

:uglylol:

Now watch the insults flow, and watch how he tells us how is "is an 8, facially" lol yeah, that's why you're on the PUAHate forum.

when Macimate discusses superficial values there's surgical precision involved (as well as some indecency and lots of swearing)
what better place to enforce those beliefs than a forum full of people that are concerned about their appearence.
he's so good, he could write a book on the subject that would unavoidably contain lots of anger and rants on ''guillable idiots'' and male models getting laid by ''legit hotties'' lol

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
Money and status (such as being famus,importent buisnessmas,sport player etc etc.... ) dosent ****in count!!!, I'm 21 I don't I'm poor and don't want to get married!!!!!!

can I ask how you are poor, you work regular job so that's £900 a month, I take it you are renting an apartment or something?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

can I ask how you are poor, you work regular job so that's £900 a month, I take it you are renting an apartment or something?

I was thrown away from my home and I live in a lone soldiers shelter, I earn something like 600$ a month after hard work.

Only a 1 box of propecia coast here around 90$.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
not sure i understand a "shelter". we must live in a much different country with different living expenses.

but hair systems cost me £30 a month for full cap, if you wear a top piece it might be as little as £15 a month.

but how much is your rent etc.

here people make £900 a month, rent is £500 food is £150, car £100 a month to keep going.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

not sure i understand a "shelter". we must live in a much different country with different living expenses.

but hair systems cost me £30 a month for full cap, if you wear a top piece it might be as little as £15 a month.

but how much is your rent etc.

here people make £900 a month, rent is £500 food is £150, car £100 a month to keep going.

It's a shelter I'm not paying rent,it's a place with rooms to soldiers that arnt in contact with thier family.

Reaction score
By "shelter" BBS probably meant military barracks.

And 900 pounds in UK is existance on the edge. I couldn't survive on that, I'd have to sell my car or slide further into debt.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
how is that?

are you living in a very big house, or driving a very expensive car.

Reaction score
Bit of a side thread but... expenses last month:

rent 285
council tax 85
electricity and heating 70
car maintenace 100
car tax for 6 months 100
mot 45
fuel 100
car insurance 155

that's 940

I managed to find some dodgy American car insurance company operating in the UK, paid them 360 for a year so my balance is going to improve this month, but there's no room for extra expenses.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
lol OK your car costs are little messed up, best to think of it as a monthly bill that you save up.

insurance £300 (a year)
Tax £200 (a year)
MOT + Service bills £900 (a year)
Fuel £600 a year (£50 a month is more than enough full time job commuting)

Total £2000/12 months = £150 a month

so car costs are £150 a month

Rent £285
Council tax £85
H+E: "70
Car: £150
FOOD: £150 < you forgot this, or is this being supplied to you?

Total: £750 a month

your rent is like £100 cheaper than I thought it would be. you must be living in 1 bed unfurnished?

anyway how could you earn more than £900 a month anyway, working a regular job that is what people earn 40 hours a week.

are you on overtime 50+ hours, or on £8 an hour some how.

Reaction score
Car insurance 300 a year? You've never owned a car in England, even pensioners pay more. I pay 360 a year only because I found that American company, normally it was 155 a month totalling almost 1900 a year. Give me some time and willl get you a breakdown of an actual cost of living in the poorest of England's main cities. 50 pounds a month for fuel? Even with a diesel car it's impossible. I work with a girl that owns an exact car like mine just with pertrol engine and she spends 80 pounds a week on petrol.

I guess you live in a bubble your parents maintain. I will skip any personal remarks, you're on the ropes anyway, but dude, you know nothing about the real life.

I did not include the cost of food as the overall cost exceeded 900 pounds so there was no point going over that limit. Obviously food cost is a factor.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
wtf £2000 a year for car insurance, must be a high power sports car or something

my mums and my brothers and my car insurance is all £300 a year, both mum and brother drive a high powered golf, i drive a more town car. you must be under 25 then, i doubt pensioners pay £300+, as i said mine is £270 exactly, It was with churchill and every other car insurance gets the same result from me, and its fully comp etc.

fuel? ok assuming you commute to work its £2.50 to get back and forth from work as calculated by fuel costs websites, that's 20 days a week so that's £50 a month, 2 shopping trips a month don't count, but yeah if you like to "go for a 30 minute drive" every few days then sure, but otherwise no £50 a month seems fine, even when they sell electric cars they rent out a battery for £70 a month and they claim that is average cost people spend on petrol anyway.

i may know nothing of real life but I know you only make £900 a month working a regular job, so where do people get extra money from, something is not adding up!

also, why can't you just live with parents, even if it's just a flat, wouldn't it be cheaper?

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm paying Aud$2800 (£1800) a month to cover my basic living expenses and various insurance and I don't even make avg wage in this country.

upyours

Reaction score
I think all of us baldies should get together and commit mass ritual suicide:'(.It will be called "baldicide".Just kidding guise.

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
you guys, fatness isnt always the result of poor self control. its a fact that some people are born to be fat. notice how some babies are born 7lbs and some are born 9lbs? is that the babies fault? and is an obese 1st grader really guilty of laziness and overindulging when hes only been alive for 6 years? so dont be so ignorant as to judge every fat person as being an overeater or lazy when in truth they are predisposed to the condition.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

you guys, fatness isnt always the result of poor self control. its a fact that some people are born to be fat. notice how some babies are born 7lbs and some are born 9lbs? is that the babies fault? and is an obese 1st grader really guilty of laziness and overindulging when hes only been alive for 6 years? so dont be so ignorant as to judge every fat person as being an overeater or lazy when in truth they are predisposed to the condition.

It's still can be cured with no meds. Unlike baldness, it's true that SOME, of the fat ppl has very big appetite and it's genetic and thier best solution is a surgery to limit it. But still there are a lot of fat lazy b****s that because they know that they can find man whatever they allowing themselves to eat with no limits