The short bald guy and hisincredibly obese woman

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yeah and when you saw that short bald person with confidence being called a weirdo...i have seen a tall person with hair with confidence being called a weirdo...dont mean ****

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Yeah and when you saw that short bald person with confidence being called a weirdo...i have seen a tall person with hair with confidence being called a weirdo...dont mean ****

Maybe his face were ugly, but you making that up anyway, you just want to win debates on the internet

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
No not really i WAS that guy...so think again...which why i KNOW first hand why it dont mean **** why would i make **** up to "win" a pathetic pointless argument?....please tell me.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Nope wrong again i was a very shy quiet kid who had friends but kept himself to himself and was bullied etc for no reason just like what you have now i was given weird looks etc at me....and i dont mean to piss others off here i have a different opinion to you you dont like that so you go in a hissy fit...you cant come to facts that girls are gonna judge regardless bald or not trust me I KNOW.

slipy

Reaction score
Its the way you lot say it dude in a rude way you lot get offended by people looking at you weird taking the mick out your baldness etc YET you doing it yourselves about "fat" people or "ugly" people saying you wouldnt go out with them cause they are "fat" an "ugly"....pathetic.

fat b****s bellitling bald people, ridiculous. at least we didn't do it to ourselves as oppossed to them.

yes, i have a problem with it.

i can't stand the arrogance they so unreasonably posses.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Danny does make one good point though. For someone concerned over the way other people judge them, many on here seem to be very judgmental about others. Like in this case overweight people who are hideous and apparently should be burned with fire.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

They shouldn't burn with fire no one here said that, but obesity has a reason, being a lazy pig and eat junk gives you fatness while baldness is uncontrolled

upyours

Reaction score
Yeah,anyone who puts fatness and baldness in the same category is a retard.Fatness is a personal problem while baldness is a genetic problem with no control over it unlike being a pig.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Thats not the point we are trying to make we are not "comparing" anything we talking about you lot judging others when you dont like to be judged yourselves for what ever the reason may be you cant moan at people judging you then do it yourself and im mainly talking about people saying "ugly" to be fair now.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Yeah,anyone who puts fatness and baldness in the same category is a retard.Fatness is a personal problem while baldness is a genetic problem with no control over it unlike being a pig.

And I still dident sew a fat guy that is viewd as a scumbag like bald guys are

- - - Updated - - -

Nope wrong again i was a very shy quiet kid who had friends but kept himself to himself and was bullied etc for no reason just like what you have now i was given weird looks etc at me....and i dont mean to piss others off here i have a different opinion to you you dont like that so you go in a hissy fit...you cant come to facts that girls are gonna judge regardless bald or not trust me I KNOW.

You said you had confidence and game and now your changing your mind saying you were a nerd. Wow your patheticness is so funny.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Where did i say was a nerd? or where did you THINK i meant it in your head? because i was shy? because i was quiet? because i was bullied? where?....just where?....and i have confidence every one should have it and WHERE did i say i had game? you are confusing me with others here...see? once again you twisting things...you are pathetic.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Ok F you, your just an idiot can't talk to you anymore

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
No you dont want to talk to me cause you know im right WHERE did i say i was a nerd? and WHERE did i say i have game....WHERE you talk s.hit and you know it you SAID..."You said you had confidence and game and now your changing your mind saying you were a nerd. Wow your patheticness is so funny" ...WHERE did i say on the lines off that i have game but i change my mind and say i am a nerd now WHERE?...please tell me so i can go my bad i did say it...PLEASE otherwise you are talking s.hit...if you are ASSUMING i was a nerd because i said i was quiet etc then NO i wasnt...but PLEASE tell me where i said the things you said i said...PLEASE otherwise hush your noise and stop making up s.hit if you on about confidence when i say it HERE im on about my BALDNESS but yes i am a shy person not as bad as i used to be but i am shy i have more confidence now and not as shy NOW then i use to back AT SCHOOL.

slipy

Reaction score
''fat'' and ''ugly'' also should be regarded as completely separate things. plain ugly folk, much like us, also aren't at fault as far as their miserable predicament goes. nothing against them whatsoever.

''fat'' is a different story, but hey as long as they keep their mouths shut about the shortcomings of others im gonna keep that flamethrower in my closet.

resu

Reaction score
I actually sew it live a short bald guy with confidence, people laughed at him, they called him wierdo.

Exactly, when I see people saying "oh you just have to have confidence" I don't think they're seeing the whole picture. An "ugly" guy who tries to act over confident and flirty will indeed be labeled a weirdo, a creep and even laughed at while an attractive male who acts the same way will get a much more positive response most of the times, it's just how it is.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Lmao resu some people are like that not EVERYONE gonna like you are they? dont mean nothing.

resu

Reaction score
I just don't agree with this notion that "being confident" is all it takes. When I took out my braces years ago I was quite shocked when people suddenly treated me better and women even flirted with me when I talked to them and smiled, whereas before I was just shut off or not payed any attention.

But yeah I agree that not everyone will like me nor do I expect that, still it's nice to be treated better in the daily life.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I just don't agree with this notion that "being confident" is all it takes. When I took out my braces years ago I was quite shocked when people suddenly treated me better and women even flirted with me when I talked to them and smiled, whereas before I was just shut off or not payed any attention.

But yeah I agree that not everyone will like me nor do I expect that, still it's nice to be treated better in the daily life.

Happend to me too after 3 months on rogain and working out, then all backwards when going sly, litterly a girl that flirted with me 2 days before the 0 buzzcut compleatly ignored me after.

Confidence? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao resu some people are like that not EVERYONE gonna like you are they? dont mean nothing.

Can you please STOP WITH THE BIG LEETERS ON EVERY OTHER WORD IN YOUR SENTENCES.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You mean LETTERS right? x)