The real cause of male pattern baldness - Discovered and explained

Do you believe this?

• Total voters

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never said that DHT isn't involved. I said that it comes as an inflammatory response because your galea is in tension.

When they transplanted DHT sensitive hair follicles from scalp to areas where DHT makes hairs happy ie arms, chest etc, the hair continued to miniaturise. According to this galea logic, the hairs would’ve stopped miniaturising once they were away from the harsh galea and happy smooth arms

I guess the hairs were so sad about rough galea that they decided Nah bruh, we miniaturise even if you put us on your pubes?

Hair follicles have genetics too, shocker right? This is why some people with the harshest galea, with extreme nw7 still have one or two surviving hair on the hairline, top of skull because those hairs are not sensitive to DHT.

Proof

9676999C-39C6-4883-B4AB-C996B6320605.jpeg
18AA99DB-E6C4-4C42-9E32-E55181328C8C.jpeg

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When they transplanted DHT sensitive hair follicles from scalp to areas where DHT makes hairs happy ie arms, chest etc, the hair continued to miniaturise. According to this galea logic, the hairs would’ve stopped miniaturising once they were away from the harsh galea and happy smooth arms

I guess the hairs were so sad about rough galea that they decided Nah bruh, we miniaturise even if you put us on your pubes?

Hair follicles have genetics too, shocker right? This is why some people with the harshest galea, with extreme nw7 still have one or two surviving hair on the hairline, top of skull because those hairs are not sensitive to DHT.

Proof

View attachment 181058
View attachment 181059
They continued to miniaturize because the hair follicle has the ability to adapt to the enviroment. If is transplanted to the arms it will become as small as the arm hair. If balding hair follicle is transplanted to mice it regenerates with only one cycle. The problem is not within the follicle itself.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie People are 100% in denial abou this theory. I made a poll about this theory in a subreddit that is completely unrelated to hair loss and 1 in 4 people have noticed that balding men have distinctive face shape and galeas so it isn't just me. How can you think that all of this is a coincidence. I think that men whose craniofacial development is as poor as the one of balding men and have full head of hair are less comon. Most men that aren't balding have decent or good facial structure.

There aren't many men who have face shape like these and have full heads of hair

0f42421d00d085d89880626d90f6b717.jpg

a43ba8392ba62e3271d1c3f0029e43ac.jpg

Image_7916741_126_0.jpg

Image_8358999_308_0.jpg

Image_6096124_128_0.jpg

ivo-tanev.jpg

Emil_Cholakov.jpg

These are example of famous people in my country - politicians, hosts, actors etc. and at least a thisr of all famous bald men. How can you think that all this is coincidence? Famous people are just like regular people.
And look at this photo from facebook

c_ohc=g_MhI8GJTakAX8VEuvh&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

Just look how only one of all the boys on the photo is going bald and how odd is his face shape compared to the others.

I can't think of such alien looking like the one presented above men who have NW1.

Maybe Paul Mcartney

f2dc242a65297e72321409ff019f78a8.jpg

He has to have very good galea. Already 80 and not balding.

Or Sylverster Stalone

450px-Sylvester_Stallone.jpg

Аnd maybe this guy

2TKvmTJa6VP13ImUT2xWY9g=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

He's one of the men that I promoted as examples how men who are really Norwood 1 look like. I should have used him as an example in my first post. He's a very good example.

Of course Andrej Babis, Peter Mcneely and probably some other are some that I can think of too. But there are not many that come to my mind.

Hair transplant also don't debunk anything. The mechanism of hair cycle is complex and Rob from perfect hair health has an article about it.

The reason people here don't believe in this theory is because they probably think that since you can't change your face structure or your galea there is no solution. There is - bottox injections in the scalp muscles. Massaging the muscles of your galea will help too. Also they may be offended because they likely possess these features.

Last edited:

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie People are 100% in denial abou this theory. I made a poll about this theory in a subreddit that is completely unrelated to hair loss and 1 in 4 people have noticed that balding men have distinctive face shape and galeas so it isn't just me. How can you think that all of this is a coincidence. I think that men whose craniofacial development is as poor as the one of balding men and have full head of hair are less comon. Most men that aren't balding have decent or good facial structure.

There aren't many men who have face shape like these and have full heads of hair

View attachment 181269

View attachment 181270

View attachment 181271

View attachment 181272

View attachment 181273

View attachment 181274

View attachment 181275

These are example of famous people in my country - politicians, hosts, actors etc. and at least a thisr of all famous bald men. How can you think that all this is coincidence? Famous people are just like regular people.
And look at this photo from facebook

View attachment 181276
Just look how only one of all the boys on the photo is going bald and how odd is his face shape compared to the others.

I can't think of such alien looking like the one presented above men who have NW1.

Maybe Paul Mcartney

View attachment 181277
He has to have very good galea. Already 80 and not balding.

Or Sylverster Stalone

View attachment 181278
Аnd maybe this guy

View attachment 181279

He's one of the men that I promoted as examples how men who are really Norwood 1 look like. I should have used him as an example in my first post. He's a very good example.

Of course Andrej Babis, Peter Mcneely and probably some other are some that I can think of too. But there are not many that come to my mind.

Hair transplant also don't debunk anything. The mechanism of hair cycle is complex and Rob from perfect hair health has an article about it.

The reason people here don't believe in this theory is because they probably think that since you can't change your face structure or your galea there is no solution. There is - bottox injections in the scalp muscles. Massaging the muscles of your galea will help too. Also they may be offended because they likely possess these features.

There are billions of people on earth. 50% of all men experience some hairloss in their life.

You can comfortably find few pathetic sobs to fit your theory lol

What this theory shows is bald men look ficking ugly fucks disgusting freaks

Shave the whole billions of people on earth then you will see perfect nw0 have ugly skulls too.

Now you’re suggesting massage as cure for hairloss LMAO

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are billions of people on earth. 50% of all men experience some hairloss in their life.

You can comfortably find few pathetic sobs to fit your theory lol

What this theory shows is bald men look ficking ugly fucks disgusting freaks

Shave the whole billions of people on earth then you will see perfect nw0 have ugly skulls too.

Now you’re suggesting massage as cure for hairloss LMAO
alexander-skarsbald.jpg
dwCmCqu8VoktoKo5FPfuqa-1200-80.jpg

49-600.Vincent-Karthesiser-mad-men-premiere-040214.jpg

pochkopmo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Botox into the scalp then.
Are you being sarcastic? Botox to the scalp showed great results a while ago. Pretty much identical treatment to migraine treatment, targeting the skull muscles. Unfortunately, it's very expensive and I don't think we'll be seeing more studies as there's no patents in play.

pochkopmo

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I think my dermatologist knows what he is talking about. This thread is just ridiculous. We already know what causes male pattern baldness. Thats not in debate anymore hence why there are treatment options that WORK. They know what causes it. Though treatment options are not able to fix it, but slow it down significantly until you can get a transplant. And even then you might need to follow up down the line and get another. I mean thats why dutasteride and RU58841 did wonders for me. Took two years of shedding and some side effects but I stuck them out and my hair looks great now.
Yeah, "bad DHT" magic follicles. Go to reddit tress less if you want to swallow loads, let adults discuss.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think that the reason that most men don't start going bald immediately after they hit puberty is because it's a very gradual process. It depends on how much DHT the body sends to those areas. If there's more inflammation and tension on the galea a man will bald faster. That's why men who start going bald young often have the oddest face shapes and galeas and are often obese. If a man is destined to go bald usually it starts to become noticeable by his 30's or 40's. The temples are most hypoxic areas and the tension is highest here and that's why those areas are the first one to go. If a man is programmed to bald in the Norwood pattern usually will have slighlty recededed temples by his late teens or early twenties. The process begins since childhood and the tissues get comressed here first. Some men who have decent face shapes also have receded temples by their late teens or early twenties but the hair loss won't advance further because the tension of the rest of the galea is not strong enough to compress the tissues and cause hair loss.

You can have Norwood 2 or even 3 but that doesn't mean balding. To men balding is when you start diffusing at the crown or at the forelocks.

I consider baldness not a disease istelf. I think that it's just a symptom a disease . It's a sign that your neck muscles are in continious tension and you have neck problems and likely jaw problems.

Last edited:

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My alternative theory:

My theory: Hair loss is actually a form of autism.

Evidence: Whenever I see one of those hair transformations on YouTube, be it hair systems or hair transplants or whatever, before I always think "This dude looks like he has severe autism.", while after I think "There's a handsome young chap :) " .

I expect that the human brain is good at spotting patterns and that our intuitions are truth-tracking. (Otherwise, we are left with philosophical skepticism.) Therefore, based on my pattern-recognition and intuition, I conclude that hair loss and autism are actually the same thing, somehow.

Change my mind.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think that the reason that most men don't start going bald immediately after they hit puberty is because it's a very gradual process. It depends on how much DHT the body sends to those areas. If there's more inflammation and tension on the galea a man will bald faster. That's why men who start going bald young often have the oddest face shapes and galeas and are often obese. If a man is destined to go bald usually it starts to become noticeable by his 30's or 40's. The temples are most hypoxic areas and the tension is highest here and that's why those areas are the first one to go. If a man is programmed to bald in the Norwood pattern usually will have slighlty recededed temples by his late teens or early twenties. The process begins since childhood and the tissues get comressed here first. Some men who have decent face shapes also have receded temples by their late teens or early twenties but the hair loss won't advance further because the tension of the rest of the galea is not strong enough to compress the tissues and cause hair loss.

You can have Norwood 2 or even 3 but that doesn't mean balding. To men balding is when you start diffusing at the crown or at the forelocks.

I consider baldness not a disease istelf. I think that it's just a symptom a disease . It's a sign that your neck muscles are in continious tension and you have neck problems and likely jaw problems.

Thats BS.

My hairline is intact while the crown and top of the head has suffered most hairloss.

Reverse galea hairloss? Lmao

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats BS.

My hairline is intact while the crown and top of the head has suffered most hairloss.

Reverse galea hairloss? Lmao
I have never said that the pattern of hair loss is the same in everone. Everyone loses hair differently. It depends how the tension is distributed on the galea. It depend on the headshape I guess and the shape of the galea.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Sam Wornighton is a good example of what will happen if a man has a bad galea but good face shape. Just look at him.

nicht-fahren,id=857e1071,b=wunderweib,w=1600,rm=sk.jpg

What-Has-Sam-Worthington-Been-Up-To-Since-Avatar.jpg

c_ohc=AxQVTfuCZ9UAX-AAzVa&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

800px-Sam_Worthington_4%2C_2013.jpg

He has ridges on the galea but very horizontal face with prominent cheekbones and squared jawline.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never said that the pattern of hair loss is the same in everone. Everyone loses hair differently. It depends how the tension is distributed on the galea. It depend on the headshape I guess and the shape of the galea.

So scalp messages don’t work
Botox injections don’t work not by relaxing the galea but work by a different mechanism

What is left to prove this galea theory? Lol

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The girl who decided to become a "man" began to go bald according to the male pattern (Norwood). If she had started to go bald while she was still a girl, she would have gone bald like a female (Ludwig). Galea has absolutely nothing to do with this.

I would recommend to the author, while he is still young and has not started to go bald, enjoy life and forget this forum. Feverishly shooting your forehead from different angles, trying to convince yourself that you have a great galea, this is not normal. It is also not normal to try to convince everyone else of this.

Attachments

• 36fc5ea72b1e5559d2af8647cd8e2353.jpg
    36fc5ea72b1e5559d2af8647cd8e2353.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 6b568ae50e3bc937ab20ee0e59240808.jpg
    6b568ae50e3bc937ab20ee0e59240808.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 750xauto-nggak-nyangka-5-cowok-dulunya-adalah-seorang-cewek-tulen-1801193.jpg
    750xauto-nggak-nyangka-5-cowok-dulunya-adalah-seorang-cewek-tulen-1801193.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 73

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The girl who decided to become a "man" began to go bald according to the male pattern (Norwood). If she had started to go bald while she was still a girl, she would have gone bald like a female (Ludwig). Galea has absolutely nothing to do with this.

I would recommend to the author, while he is still young and has not started to go bald, enjoy life and forget this forum. Feverishly shooting your forehead from different angles, trying to convince yourself that you have a great galea, this is not normal. It is also not normal to try to convince everyone else of this.
I already explained that a bad galea develops during babyhood. That's why many children regrow their hair in the Norwood pattern and many continue to have receded hairlines. I don't know who this girl is but I am sure that she had bad galea and receded hairline as a child even before she transitioned. The norwood scale is designed to display the most common pattern of hair loss. Everyone loses hair differently. Some people's temples recede to Norwood 2 and start to diffuse all over, some recede to Norwood 2 or 3 and lose mostly hair loss at the crown and the front is last to diffuse. Some as we well know diffuse all over with a Norwood 1. Some's entire front thins while the rest stays still dense etc. For women that are destined to bald in the Norwood pattern it would take much longer to show signs of thinning because the tension is not equally distributed on the galea and they have much less DHT than men. The first that would happen would be miniaturization of the fine hairs at the temples that they have and then signs of thinning at the forelocks. That would take very, very long time unless they have PCOS and have a lot of male hormones. Women that bald in ludwig pattern and diffuse all over have tension that is equally distributed on the galea and they show signs of hair loss qucklier. I have said multiple times that a lot of women and childre have fine hairs at the temples in the norwood pattern and they become slowly slick bald after menospause in women and in men they become slick bald immedialety after puberty and if a man has poor facial structure they may advance to severe hair loss. The pattern varies from woman to woman just like in men.

Here is how it goes:

HT_tina_healy_with_mother_2_jt_151030_16x9_992.jpg

This is a photo from a article about a transwoman that came out to his mother with dementia.

Also I will never go bald. I have a horizontal face and smooth galea.

zetta98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, "bad DHT" magic follicles. Go to reddit tress less if you want to swallow loads, let adults discuss.
Yeah because treatments have been proven to work and did in my case as well. You got no leg to stand on here. People like you should be restricted from posting complete BS.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BRUHHHH

Galea BULL@hit

However, the scalp massage area showed a significant increase in hair thickness at 24 weeks compared with the initiation point (0.085 ± 0.003 mm vs 0.092 ± 0.001 mm) and significant decrease in hair count at 12 weeks (163.889 ± 7.237/cm2 vs 155.500 ± 5.607/cm2)

Say it with me

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDFLOW theory

Scalp massages relaxing galea is good to kill your hair and reduce growth but the good thing is your one or two surviving hairs will be thick

2B693DB2-CF98-4657-B173-113A80EB326C.jpeg
C3D08EF5-69C0-4357-A548-AC425E32474C.jpeg

Next, let’s put the Botox galea scam to rest

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) induces transforming growth factor β1 (TGF-β1) in dermal papilla cells (DPCs) to suppress follicular epithelial cell growth. Thus, TGF-β1 is one of the key players in androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia), and its antagonist may prevent Androgenetic Alopecia.
1Botulinum toxin type A (BTX) may inhibit TGF-β1 secretion from DPCs as it does with scar tissue fibroblasts,
2which share the mesenchymal origin. Recently, BTX has been effective for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.

BRUUHHHHHHHH

Intradermal injection of BTX was effective against Androgenetic Alopecia by inhibiting TGF-β1 secretion in the hair bulb, which is thought to suppress follicular keratinocyte growth and changes in the hair cycle.

Considering the diffusion of the injected liquid BTX and scalp anatomy, even the intramuscular injection
4 may indirectly inhibit the secretion of TGF-β1 from DPCs in the hair bulb.

Say it with me

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDFLOW THEORY

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDFLOW THEORY

It is a good thing we live in 21st century where bull@hit like galea scam can be shown as scam with some good old fashioned research and lowlife scamming motherfuckers preying on hairloss sufferers can’t sell their GALEAA sh*t scam.

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDFLOW THEORY

Unfortunately some people of low intellect still fall prey to this snake oil salesmen bull@hit galea bludflow theory because it appeals to their low intellect

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Women don't find balding men attractive because we are programmed find attractive individuals based on their health. That's why in general people with poor craniofacial development is what we find ugly and people with good craniofacial development are what we consider handsome. If you type ugly man you will find men with the typical traits present in balding men.

ate-meme-victor-victor-ugly-face-ugly-man-52191313.png

3d0961478c90a9db0029b3339485fe9e.jpg

9c7b81b3884485c0ed89e22771fc299b.jpg

86dd869224e0659204adc097ada5b480.jpg

All you come accross is people who are 100% susceptible to pattern baldness. The last I think is balding and it won't be a wonder if someone of the others went bald after the picture was taken.

And when you google handsome man you find much better people which are most likely not susceptible to male pattern baldness. I am sure the first and the last two can't be bald. They have horizontal faces.

634413.1580982229.b.jpg

c2c9fa01205a3d6aee891e978--handsome-man-green-eyes.jpg

air-and-beard-leaning-with-a-side-on-a-wall-R2B9AF.jpg

c_ohc=OUiBYH-0bLsAX-neQJh&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

I already said that baldness if a symptom of a disease and the lack of hair is a sygnal that something is wrong so it's normal for women to seek for men with good hair. But I am sure even If I add hair with face app to balding men women will still find them less attractive just like they will find less attractive men in the first row despite that they have hair.