Do you believe this?

• Total voters

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This whole thread can be summed up like this

Baldies look fugly when they go bald and look at their fugly skills

this is why hair is so important it hides the fugly skills with bumps and weirdness from creeps like OP who will make fun of it

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think that I am safe from going bald. I still have never anyone with a face shape and galea like mine who's bald. I have thousands of photos in my computer of my forehead, hairline and galea when I have a buzz cut from childhood to age 16 - the last time when I got one. I don't want to get one for proof now beacause the hair grows so f*****g slowly and I would wait to get to my chin again for ages. I remember that I have to pull back my hair and people still think that I have huge galea. I might have big forehead but my galea isn't like the one of people that go bald or have receded hairlines. This is a very smooth galea.

1 - Age 13-14 when I shaved my head.

2. Age 14

3. Age 14-15 - you can clearly see the shape of my hairline and the right corner.

4. Age 13 - you can see the left corner of my hairline. I have morew prominent gap here and the area is thinner

5. Age 8 - 9 - The shape of my hairline isn't much different than it was at 13. Here you can see the right corner

6. Age 8 - 9 The left corner of my hairline

7- Me now Age 22-23

Attachments

• IMG_2412.JPG
    IMG_2412.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 1959954_10201445472849131_1503079101_n.jpg
    1959954_10201445472849131_1503079101_n.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20140614_213802.jpg
    IMG_20140614_213802.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 272
  • 05032013571.jpg
    05032013571.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_0324.jpg
    IMG_0324.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0325.jpg
    IMG_0325.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 20220603_132655.jpg
    20220603_132655.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you avatar photo, how old are you?

BTW you have a dense hair and probably this is not your forum ;)

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think I think that Asians as prone to baldness as Caucasians. They just produce less DHT and they bald more slowly. They can also can have bad galeas and you can notice.

Just look at North Korea's politburo members and how many of them are balding.

As much as Caucasian men in the Soviet politburo.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stunning Galea :D

Attachments

• 56C5DD26-FBE8-400E-BE1E-F58FCC9846E1.jpeg
    56C5DD26-FBE8-400E-BE1E-F58FCC9846E1.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 63

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This has already been discussed, it is the hostile hairline and their location, in which case your galea will make a difference. It has nothing to do with male pattern baldness.

You also do not take into account the fact that their hair is stretched in the place of the so-called "tension", and where the dent is located close to each other, this is a kind of "effect". Take the texture of the hair and start deforming it in photoshop, you will get about the same thing, you can even take 3d max and do it in 3d on the skull model.

There are tribes that stretch their skulls, apparently due to tradition. You may see a "stretched texture effect on the skull", but you won't see baldness.
it would be interesting to know if man who suffer from microcephaly go not bald even when their male relatives go bald

if you google rat people pakistan a lot of them show up, they have an extremely small skull

Opindia-Images-6-1.jpg

PX0003IA_PRESENTATION.jpeg

do they bald?

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it would be interesting to know if man who suffer from microcephaly go not bald even when their male relatives go bald

if you google rat people pakistan a lot of them show up, they have an extremely small skull

View attachment 181027

PX0003IA_PRESENTATION.jpg

do they bald?
Almost all of them aren't bald and have great hair. There is only one who's bald. He's just an outlier. Probably his very odd face shape and walking with an open mouth all the time caused tension.

zetta98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I think my dermatologist knows what he is talking about. This thread is just ridiculous. We already know what causes male pattern baldness. Thats not in debate anymore hence why there are treatment options that WORK. They know what causes it. Though treatment options are not able to fix it, but slow it down significantly until you can get a transplant. And even then you might need to follow up down the line and get another. I mean thats why dutasteride and RU58841 did wonders for me. Took two years of shedding and some side effects but I stuck them out and my hair looks great now.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost all of them aren't bald and have great hair. There is only one who's bald. He's just an outlier. Probably his very odd face shape and walking with an open mouth all the time caused tension.

Did the thought ever enter your mind that perhaps their sexual health isn't also up to par?

Poor people suffer from severe neurodevelopmental issues.

Do you also have some theory why eunuchs don't go bald? Because every eunuch has smooth galea or some sh*t

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did the thought ever enter your mind that perhaps their sexual health isn't also up to par?

Poor people suffer from severe neurodevelopmental issues.

Do you also have some theory why eunuchs don't go bald? Because every eunuch has smooth galea or some sh*t
They produce very little DHT. That's whay they don't go bald.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I am starting to think that everybody has certain genetic brain size to function propely and if it gets smaller or larger for some reason it won't do well. There are plenty of people who look like they have microcephally but instead they are perfectly healthy.

980x551_1514620674.jpg

hannity-1015-614x380.jpg

ZJ55OOTS44I6PIVQEUEOO6QBQQ.jpg

I am sure this guy's hairline is fake and it's actually more rounded.

zk5valprgbj31.jpg

Omg! Just look at this man @Ritchie. This is the smallest forehead I have every seen and lowest hairline.