The real cause of male pattern baldness - Discovered and explained

Do you believe this?

• Total voters

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That doesn't look covincing I meant from this angle.

You had to choose another photo from another angle. And make him look like in these pics.

View attachment 180522

View attachment 180523

View attachment 180524

View attachment 180525
I found these in my old threads. After people see it they will 100% believe it. This is the biggest proof that it doesn't look the same. I have never ever seen a man like these who is Norwood 1 an they probably haven't seen too. Men who are Norwood 1 can't have galeas like these.
edited.jpg
original.jpg

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That doesn't look covincing I meant from this angle.

You had to choose another photo from another angle. And make him look like in these pics.

View attachment 180522

View attachment 180523

View attachment 180524

View attachment 180525
I found these in my old threads. After people see it they will 100% believe it. This is the biggest proof that it doesn't look the same. I have never ever seen a man like these who is Norwood 1 an they probably haven't seen too. Men who are Norwood 1 can't have galeas like these.
also the guy with the blonde hair in the first picture. You can see him unedited in this video. Compare him to the non balding guy sitting next to him.

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This theory could be tested pretty easily if we used objective measurements and a large sample size. This concept is interesting. I'll look into it more and see what I can find.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is all subjective. As far as I can tell the only characteristic of a good galea in your posts is that the man has little hair loss. If a man has the same galea but hair loss you say it's a bad galea in that case

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
This theory could be tested pretty easily if we used objective measurements and a large sample size. This concept is interesting. I'll look into it more and see what I can find.
This concept is retarded and he knows it. It's a troll. People are really dumb enough to believe this bullshit, stop this.

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This concept is retarded and he knows it. It's a troll. People are really dumb enough to believe this bullshit, stop this.
I mean I doubt it is true, and his tiny, non-randomized sample size is not proof of anything at all, but it's a kind of interesting idea and I'd like to test it legitimately.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean I doubt it is true, and his tiny, non-randomized sample size is not proof of anything at all, but it's a kind of interesting idea and I'd like to test it legitimately.
It has already been dispelled. 100% this has nothing to do with the cause of male pattern baldness. The norwood pattern doesn't even correlate with the tension pattern in the scalp in humans, let alone in other primates. Hox patterning before birth determines where the hairline begins, and tension affects that. That's probably why these people fall for this dumb theory. People who have a huge galea have a huge forehead because they are born with it, not because of male pattern baldness.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on the fence with this theory, according to the OP a good hairline seems to deem a good galea but make someone bald and the galea would look much larger and 'expanded' brad Pitt for example, perfect hairline, would look like a huge galea if he was clean bald, like many pictures on this thread.

However there is definitely some merit to the theory that skull/jaw/chin development is somehow related to scalp tension and hence some forms of hairloss. It's just not so clear cut as the OP seems to promote imo.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is all subjective. As far as I can tell the only characteristic of a good galea in your posts is that the man has little hair loss. If a man has the same galea but hair loss you say it's a bad galea in that case
I have never done that. I already posted examples of men with relatively flat galeas who are balding but they are exceptions. This hair loss pattern is not common. That doesn't happen unless the man has an odd face shape that is causing tension.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never done that. I already posted examples of men with relatively flat galeas who are balding but they are exceptions. This hair loss pattern is not common. That doesn't happen unless the man has an odd face shape that is causing tension.
Women never have odd face shapes? Why does tension only present itself after puberty?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Another big evidence would be If we find a case of someone who had a horizontal face and suffered an accident or a disease that altered his facial structure and his receding hairline advanced or he started thinning with an intact hairline after that. I say receding hairline because people with bad galeas always have a receded hairlines even If they have excellent craniofacial development. I couldn't find one but of course I found people who were born with scull or facial abnormalities and I found really astonishing cases

I found pics of men with untreated hydrocephalus. This is a condition that makes an infant's brain abnormally big because of too much fluid. Of course the brain has no space to expand and this results in an expanded galea.

Just look @Ritchie

Uptown25.jpg

1653847436822.jpeg

And of course they have receded hairlines.

But the most interesting case is this man from India.

ze8el9tk-720.jpg

4CBF2DE800000578-5786019-image-a-2_1527669444256.jpg

0_PAY-Man-with-alien-head.jpg

He was born with an enormous galea and odd face shape. Just look how thin his horseshoe is and the pattern his hairline was receding. The tension on his galea must be insane.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women never have odd face shapes? Why does tension only present itself after puberty?
I already showed that they have. The tension on the galea is since childhood. That's why some children have receded hairlines.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I already showed that they have. The tension on the galea is since childhood. That's why some children have recedded hairlines.
No they don't. They were born with those hairlines.

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The more I think about this theory, the more retarded it seems actually

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No they don't. They were born with those hairlines.

They have them because they have an expanded galea that is in tension. I don't think that it's normal for someone to have so many baby hairs and such miniaturized hairs at their hairline.

nc_ohc=00IMrUCCGmgAX8kpdZN&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

nc_ohc=XB28iYTj0l8AX_-X08I&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

-UZxeN&tn=K10EG1Y412hAR3th&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

Her hairline is more receded than the one of Harry Styles. I have seen this in many children who produce little to no DHT who have this and these areas become slick bald after they hit puberty because the DHT production increase because these areas are in tension. The tension is so strong that the area is too hypoxic to grow healthy hairs and they grow shorter and finer even before puberty. As you can where these hairs are it matches exactly the pattern of receding hairline in male pattern baldenss. As you can see this girl has wide and expanded galea.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women always have baby hairs at the hairline. Those hairs wouldn't be there if they had any recession. Hairs thrive on hypoxia. I have a normal galea, so why am I balding? Why does finasteride stop balding? How does it change the shape of your skull?

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many women have you touched in your life, literally every girl I have been with has baby hairs in the temples... (from 16yo to 30yo age and different face shape ranges)