Do you believe this?

• Total voters

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Here are more examples.

A woman with horizontal face shape and her posture
View attachment 179768

A woman with odd convex face shape and her posture.

View attachment 179769

An obese woman with poor craniofacial development and her posture.
View attachment 179770
A woman with a horizontal and her posture.
View attachment 179771
A woman with odd face shape and her posture.
View attachment 179772
A woman with a horizontal face shape and her posture.
View attachment 179773
A blonde woman with poor craniofacial development and her posture.
View attachment 179774

Another woman with a horizontal face shape and her posture.
View attachment 179775

And then a woman with vertical face and her posture.

View attachment 179776
I have chosen photos taken from the same angle and position of the head. You can spot the difference in their necks. And you can tell especially in cases 2, 3 and 5 that the neck muscles are in continuous tension. That's how the relation craniofacial development-posture works.

That's a real ropey selection of Tinder matches you got there.

BaldingSadMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1
Shouldn't cupping therapy be the ultimate remedy? These are silicone glasses that push the scalp up and create a negative pressure.
When I first started, my scalp was like a stone. And it took 3 days (!!!) until the swelling from the cupping glasses was gone.
Now it takes about 1 day.
This proves that the cupping glasses work and that the scalp becomes softer and softer with increasing use.

The time it takes for swelling to disappear from cupping correlates 1:1 with baldness:
Bald Spots: Lasts 1 day
Hair on the top of the head where hair is still growing: Approx. 1 hour
The fringe of hair that is never affected by Androgenetic Alopecia: Only a few seconds
How long you beeb doin this?

Norwood-null-by-2021

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@BaldingSadMan
I started doing this in 2014. However, I didn't use it every day, just sporadically.
I can definitely confirm that it softens the scalp. However, this requires daily applications. And it can certainly take a year for the scalp to be as soft as the fringe of hair.
Although I've been using it sporadically for 8 years, the actual time is certainly not longer than 2 months (spread over 8 years), i.e. about 60 days.

You can buy the silicone cupping glasses on ebay. It's cheap and they last practically forever.
You just have to grease your scalp first.

BaldingSadMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
@BaldingSadMan
I started doing this in 2014. However, I didn't use it every day, just sporadically.
I can definitely confirm that it softens the scalp. However, this requires daily applications. And it can certainly take a year for the scalp to be as soft as the fringe of hair.
Although I've been using it sporadically for 8 years, the actual time is certainly not longer than 2 months (spread over 8 years), i.e. about 60 days.

You can buy the silicone cupping glasses on ebay. It's cheap and they last practically forever.
You just have to grease your scalp first.
Did you notice improvement? I may give a try as another statistic

Norwood-null-by-2021

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@BaldingSadMan
Yes, my scalp has already softened. But I only expect new hair growth from the point at which the skin on the top of the head is as soft as on the sides. I think it will take a few more months as my scalp is extremely hard.
Unfortunately, a one-time application doesn't do anything. You have to use it every day for 1 year.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie If I have to make a list of luckiest guys in terms of hair number one on this list would be Peter McNeely. He has kept all of his hair despite his very poor facial structure.

250px-Pmn.jpg

Butterbean-Peter-McNeeley.jpg

Nd9GcQGe3FJZxFo6GkAK3LDsso1wgt7CaVlj-Jh4Q&usqp=CAU.jpg

He has to have very good galea. I am sure If he does a buzz cut his galea would blook very flat and smooth. I believe that some men keep their hair despite their poor facial structure because the shape of their galea allows proper blood circulation.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie When I started posting scientific threads on this forum I expected that people will be willing to discuss and research this subject with me and the will be like : "Wow! I've never noticed it before but when I went to the street I noticed that balding men indeed have these traits", "Do you think that this man can be bald?" "Here are pics of me. Do I fit in this criteria? Will I go bald?" "Look at this guy! How expanded, wide and ridged galea he has". But Instead I ended up desperately trying to convince people, posting links to studies, photos, videos and they asking me the same questions over and over again. Why does finasteride stop hair loss? Why don't women go bald? Etc. I won't pay attention to this foolish behaviour anymore If they do. I answered at least 10 times these questions. At least we can discuss it peacefully because @JohnSmith21, @INT, @WaccWaccWacc, @Niki99, @karatekid, @pegasus2, @sonictemples and other fools are absent. What we should do is DM people or reply to their threads on this forum and tell them about this and use the word scalp instead of galea because they don't understand and tell them If they can go bald or not. Also we should edit people with receding hairlines and poorly shaped galeas to Norwood 1 to proove it that it doesn't look the same. After we do that they will be 100% convinced.

It so easy to open your eyes, go to the street and you will notice that balding men have features like flat cheekbones, narrow jawline 9 out of 10 times. You will also notice that a horizontal face that is present in non balding men is absent within them.

And If you search in google "head muscles" you will find this picture.

57701230.jpg

You will see how the areas where the galea is matches exactly the male pattern baldness horseshoe.

Last edited:

Norwood-null-by-2021

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will see how the areas where the galea is matches exactly the male pattern baldness horseshoe.
Exactly! This tendon is calcified and full of scars. Did you know that men's skin is 20% thicker than women's? That's why men tend to be bald. Because tight skin (TOO MUCH collagen) is the cause. One study confirmed it: men with Androgenetic Alopecia have 4x as many collagen bundles in the scalp than men with full hair.
This firm skin has only one advantage: it protects men from cellulite.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie When I started posting scientific threads on this forum I expected that people will be willing to discuss and research this subject with me and the will be like : "Wow! I've never noticed it before but when I went to the street I noticed that balding men indeed have these traits", "Do you think that this man can be bald?" "Here are pics of me. Do I fit in this criteria? Will I go bald?" "Look at this guy! How expanded, wide and ridged galea he has". But Instead I ended up desperately trying to convince people, posting links to studies, photos, videos and they asking me the same questions over and over again. Why does finasteride stop hair loss? Why don't women go bald? Etc. I won't pay attention to this foolish behaviour anymore If they do. I answered at least 10 times these questions. At least we can discuss it peacefully because @JohnSmith21, @INT, @WaccWaccWacc, @Niki99, @karatekid, @pegasus2, @sonictemples and other fools are absent. What we should do is DM people or reply to their threads on this forum and tell them about this and use the word scalp instead of galea because they don't understand and tell them If they can go bald or not. Also we should edit people with receding hairlines and poorly shaped galeas to Norwood 1 to proove it that it doesn't look the same. After we do that they will be 100% convinced.

It so easy to open your eyes, go to the street and you will notice that balding men have features like flat cheekbones, narrow jawline 9 out of 10 times. You will also notice that a horizontal face that is present in non balding men is absent within them.

View attachment 179979

Fig 6-4 interesting

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I found out what is the problem with this man. He has improper cheekbone inclination and convex face. Look

IMG-ce143452013005153a947b7926771460-V-Copy.jpg

1543427.jpg

Look also at the bone of his jawline how odd is it.

14367.jpg

2601-2.jpg

When you compare him to aomeone who has a horizontal face. You will notice the difference.
anchez-santos-hijo-julio-iglesias_30d2d01e_875x540.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Do you think that you have lost a hair or you have the hairline you always had?

Because Macaulay Culkin is one of the non balding that recede. When he was a child he had more rounded hairline.

GettyImages-1048609806jpg-JS603842307.jpg

macaulay-culkin-14.jpg

6182816-macaulay-culkin-american-music-awards-2018.jpg

tODRiY2IyNmNmNzliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxMzgyOA@@._V1_.jpg

ola-Phone-used-by-Macaulay-Culkin-in-Richie-Rich-2.jpg

tYjY2MmZmYTc0OWM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

tYz-_AGCN5vbPrHX9YNsfmRzgLYlkExSTzOp4Y1wdYT9u-NQ7C.jpg

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Do you think that you have lost a hair or you have the hairline you always had?

Because Macaulay Culkin is one of the non balding that recede. When he was a child he had more rounded hairline.

View attachment 180088

View attachment 180089

View attachment 180090

View attachment 180091

View attachment 180092

View attachment 180093
View attachment 180094
My hairline was slightly more rounded in my childhood. The baby hairs in the very corners slowly faded maybe around the time I was 16 or 17. Macaulay still has an okay hairline. When I look back at him younger I think it was obvious he was going to recede a bit. You can kind of already see the pattern of his adult hairline when he was a child. I am actually surprised about Macaulay though, I always thought of him as a nw3 maybe, but he's clearly not. What would you put him at? Nw1.5 maybe?

Last edited:

BaldingSince15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally have very poor posture. Probably because sitting with bad posture my whole childhood in front on computer. I also have quite narrow jaw. I have been obese pretty much my whole life (it can increase the risk of balding, right?), but now (23 yo) just overweight and still continuing to lose weight. I started to bald about at the age of 15. I also have a little bit pointy galea. Also, when looking to my head from side, the top back edge of skull is straight, not round.

So, the causes and symptoms match at least somewhat for me.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 179979

Let's look at studies that took a follicle from the balding part and transplanted it into an area where there was no "inflammation" and where it regenerated into a terminal hair. Do you have one? I personally saw only those where the hair eventually died.

You also did not answer the question why eyebrows fall out in this case. If you say that this is not part of male pattern baldness, then in front of you is someone who has male pattern baldness and whose eyebrows fall out in exactly the same pattern, with the same itching, with the same inflammation, and just after any interaction with the reproductive system (which indicates the influence of dgt).

The environment is certainly important for hair growth, but in the case of Androgenetic Alopecia it does not have a primary cause, it rather exacerbates hair loss. Thus, if in the absence of additional problems, you would go bald at 40, then if you have them, you start to go bald at 20. Many factors influence this, but most often problems with the heart, blood vessels, arteries, nerves, lungs and hormonal changes. In my opinion, it is these additional problems that prevent the effectiveness of minoxidil and finasteride, and it is because of them that many bald aggressively and at an early age (do not mean that there should be a whole list of sores, rather one specific one or several.). So we have some who grow hair on minoxidil alone and those who drop their DHT to 0 and still lose hair.

Your theory may cause discussion and interest, it may also indicate an additional reason, but at least it cannot be put forward as a basis for the time being.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again the scalp and "perfect" skulls? Or is it the lack of a beard and high estrogen?

Attachments

• BN-VS809_2KHxn_OR_20171023082219.jpg
    BN-VS809_2KHxn_OR_20171023082219.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 113

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie To know if a non balding man has receded or not you have to look at photos when he was young. From my obsercations If a man's hairline is destined to mature it almost always happens between ages 16 and 18 and rarely below or above that. So look at pictures when he was 15 or younger. I have very interesting examples of people from my facebook.

For example

-Uvi7T&tn=weSSgoryPeZ_9WA5&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

nc_ohc=vZkDeyVhBRYAX9dw5-H&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

And then at 17
nc_ohc=DSRS6yB9n0EAX-8oLb2&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

Age 15

nc_ohc=id3pL_4l4KUAX8YILfU&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

nc_ohc=2ztw1hk6qFsAX8BQpie&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

9Z4Tq4&tn=weSSgoryPeZ_9WA5&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

nc_ohc=r3qssdYRNIwAX8jQU3r&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

Then at 16
nc_ohc=A2eJ5F2XTxYAX_KABc2&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

And 17

_DNxmw&tn=weSSgoryPeZ_9WA5&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

nc_ohc=ELIpqylyAMEAX9rpDAQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

These guys have receded and had more rounded hairlines when they were younger.

Meanwhile this guy hasn't receded.

Age 15 vs 19

91cXvu&tn=weSSgoryPeZ_9WA5&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

nc_ohc=We44hFdgF_oAX-W1fqW&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

He always had the same temples peak.