Do you believe this?

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pretty-pink-turns-30.jpg

B_ONVeAVIAAfauY.jpg

Rob Lowe and James Spader with similar hairstyle. Look again at the difference. Having hair doesn't make your facial structure look better neitheir being bald makes it look worse.

@Ritchie Turn on Email notifications about this thread if you can. INT, WacWacWac, JohnSmith and Niki_99 have left but there are other fools that we have to convince. Luckily they are not as toxic as the people listed. I didn't tag them because I risk making them return.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you want to say? Zinedine Zidane's CD isn't good. He doesn't have horizontal facial structure. He has very narrow and vertically grown jawline. He also doesn't have good galea. It has bumps and ridges.

skysports-zinedine-zidane-real-madrid_5400870.jpg

If you compare his facial structure to someone who really has a horizontal face.

Like JFK. If he wasn't kiled he would never be bald.

7cb91fe3-3937-4264-9109-ca7f6e575de5-Jfk2.jpg

z13.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
View attachment 178574

View attachment 178575
Rob Lowe and James Spader with similar hairstyle. Look again at the difference. Having hair doesn't make your facial structure look better neitheir being bald makes it look worse.

@Ritchie Turn on Email notifications about this thread if you can. INT, WacWacWac, JohnSmith and Niki_99 have left but there are other fools that we have to convince. Luckily they are not as toxic as the people listed. I didn't tag them because I risk making them return.
Both have similar thick hair but only one of them went bald. I know Lowe confessed he uses Propecia but I don't think Spader did. Lowe looks way better than Spader now. I still think Lowe had some work done.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 are you using something for your hair loss? You still have lot of hair, so you should at least start using keto 2% shampoo immediately. It is very understimated on this forum

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 are you using something for your hair loss? You still have lot of hair, so you should at least start using keto 2% shampoo immediately. It is very understimated on this forum
I said that I don't have hair loss. My hair is thicker and stronger than it was 2 or 3 years ago and I don't have dandruff and itchy scalp.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 178574

View attachment 178575

I think we've presented more evidence than necessary, some people just arent open minded.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sadly, there won't be a cure. Nothing can stop the chronic contractions on the galea from the surrounding muscles forever . But more permanent solution will emerge. Like injecting bottox in the scalp muscles to relieve them. But it will be manageable. Drugs that reverse calcification and fibrosis will also help.
If your theory is true, wouldn't deep scalp massages also greatly help? To break up calcification?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie https://tmdocclusion.com/2018/07/14/more-on-hair-loss/ Here is an interesting article explaining how craniofacial develompent is connected to hair loss and how the tension propagates from the neck to the galea. I think that male pattern baldness remained as a trait because it wasn't such common issue for our ancestors because of better craniofacial development. Look at the indian and black guys in the photos and their facial structure. After I read it I notice how poor craniofacial development balding guys have. He hasn't found out about the improper brain expansion and the galea issue.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie https://tmdocclusion.com/2018/07/14/more-on-hair-loss/ Here is an interesting article explaining how craniofacial develompent is connected to hair loss and how the tension propagates from the neck to the galea. I think that male pattern baldness remained as a trait because it wasn't such common issue for our ancestors because of better craniofacial development. Look at the indian and black guys in the photos and their facial structure. After I read it I notice how poor craniofacial development balding guys have. He hasn't found out about the improper brain expansion and the galea issue.
yeah this is what introduced me to this topic in the first place

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
I looked into this theory and tried different types of scalp massages but none of them worked. I did the Tom Hagerty method and also bought the infamous program from the guy who I forgot his name. I think androgen sensitivity is the reason for male pattern baldness and the proof is how many people have gotten results from finasteride, dutasteride or HRT.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I looked into this theory and tried different types of scalp massages but none of them worked. I did the Tom Hagerty method and also bought the infamous program from the guy who I forgot his name. I think androgen sensitivity is the reason for male pattern baldness and the proof is how many people have gotten results from finasteride, dutasteride or HRT.
How long did you do them? You have to to them regularly for at least 4 months to see any vissible results.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I have seen articles stating that 30% of men are balding by age 30, 40% at 40% and so on. This could be true but I think that it stops at 50. When I am out especially when I am shopping I see an equal amount of balding and non balding middle aged and old men.

I also found a study in which participated more than 50,000 british men with mean age 57,5 years which means middle aged. 30% of men reportes no hair loss, 23% slight hair loss, 26,9% moderate hair loss and 18,5% severe hair loss. Which means that only about 50% of men will ever go past NW3 and 30% will stay NW1 for life. I think If you have no signs of hair loss by this age, you won't be bald.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not because of it and I am sure. No force on the planet can make me believe in this nonsensical theory.
I can make example with two brothers who look alike. Both have expanded galeas but one is balding but the other is Norwood 2.

mer_4638_.jpg

00051971.jpg

Look how much flatter and vertically grown cheekbones the balding brother has. And I am sure he has tongue between teeth posture.

00077084.jpg

You can see also missing eye support that the NW2 brother doesn't have, a curvature of his nose on the one side. On the second photo you can notice his tongue posture again.
I am sure this is not a coincidence. @Ritchie isn't this a fascinating case?

Last edited: