The real cause of male pattern baldness - Discovered and explained

Do you believe this?

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You may be on to something. Id argue if your hairline was an inch lower though itd appear as you having a larger gallea. I do notice guys with small heads do have great hair. Wouldnt applying a topical that expands blood vessels in the scalp regrow hair if this was true? Figure if that were the case somebody would have figured this out on accident
Minoxidil increases blood flow to the scalp but it becomes less effective as the calcification and fibrosis advance.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anybody had full, glowing hair they Ofcourse would look better, their facial structure would appear changed. The galela might be tense. the fibrosis & calcification may start and progress, but due to facial structure? Or looking down?
These are the result of, not the initial cause. You may say genetics & I couldn’t argue.. We are trying to solve the problem of MOB not observe it. What’s the solution?

tumblr_p8h3e4wlcw1vakv0po1_1280.jpg

I don't think so. James Spader had rounded hairline as Rob Lowe does but compare his facial structure to the one of Rob Lowe. James Spader has much more rounded and more narrow jawline and much flatter cheekbones. Rob Lowe still has this kind of hairline but James Spader went bald.

@Ritchie Loook at them too.

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
View attachment 178559

I don't think so. James Spader had rounded hairline as Rob Lowe does but compare his facial structure to the one of Rob Lowe. James Spader has much more rounded and more narrow jawline and much flatter cheekbones. Rob Lowe still has this kind of hairline but James Spader went bald.

@Ritchie Loook at them too.
Well I am more close to James Spader and my brother Rob Lowe how come he is baldy and I’ve got a full head? Not being cheeky, just asking

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You may be on to something. Id argue if your hairline was an inch lower though itd appear as you having a larger gallea. I do notice guys with small heads do have great hair. Wouldnt applying a topical that expands blood vessels in the scalp regrow hair if this was true? Figure if that were the case somebody would have figured this out on accident
I got a small head yet balding. This theory is debunked.

Reactions: CTD

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
norwood 3 now but 4A soon, started loosing in early teens
You are a rule according to this theory.

Well I am more close to James Spader and my brother Rob Lowe how come he is baldy and I’ve got a full head? Not being cheeky, just asking
You must have very good galea that protects you. But you still can go bald in the future. I doubt that your brother's facial structure is as good as the one of Rob Lowe.
I got a small head yet balding. This theory is debunked.

Overall size of the head doesn't matter. It's the size of the galea compared to your head.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are a rule according to this theory.

You must have very good galea that protects you. But you still can go bald in the future. I doubt that your brother's facial structure is as good as the one of Rob Lowe.

Overall size of the head doesn't matter. It's the size of the galea compared to your head.
What about women they also got galea. Yet dont bald because of very low male hormones. I mean guys that go on HRT regrow their hair despite having a large galea. So either fix your galea somehow or go on HRT.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about women they also got galea. Yet dont bald because of very low male hormones. I mean guys that go on HRT regrow their hair despite having a large galea. So either fix your galea somehow or go on HRT.
They don't bald because of high estradiol levels and aromatase activity in their scalp. High estradiol levels increase aromatase activity. High aromatase activity prevent the conversion of the circulating testosterone into DHT. When their estradiol production declines during menopause they also can experience thinning hair and receding temples. I have seen it in women. It's more hidden in women because women feel more insecure about their hair and wear wigs. Men mostly don't care.

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
They don't bald because of high estradiol levels and aromatase activity in their scalp. High estradiol levels increase aromatase activity. High aromatase activity prevent the conversion of the circulating testosterone into DHT. When their estradiol production declines during menopause they also can experience thinning hair and receding temples. I have seen it in women. It's more hidden in women because women feel more insecure about their hair and wear wigs. Men mostly don't care.
This all sounds like f*****g nonsense tbh

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is the option of being ugly, lonely and just coping with hobbys, much easier than messing with my hormones, idk what i should do tbh
Why not just use topical finasteride for now? While you Wait for the big Guns? I use topical finasteride with estradiol. And may only take oral dutasteride once a week later on. Just need my built up dutasteride in my blood and tissue to go away first, i was using it orally high dose for 1.5 years.

All Might

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not just use topical finasteride for now? While you Wait for the big Guns? I use topical finasteride with estradiol. And may only take oral dutasteride once a week later on. Just need my built up dutasteride in my blood and tissue to go away first, i was using it orally high dose for 1.5 years.
because I get red patches on my chest from duta or finasteride, hypersensitivity reactions. If I took those long enough I would probably damage my organs