The Real Cause Of Hairloss ? Dht Still Bad. Its Not What You Think.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have this theory that dht is only bad for male pattern baldness prone men due to it effect on fat more specifically healthy fat.

If you look at forums many men report continued thinning even on dutestride and propecia. I dont even think dht binds to the hair.

Dht burns BAT. Brown fat which is a good fat compared to white fat.

Brown fat % in women is twice the amount compares to men. Brown fat is subcutaneous fat.

Men with male pattern baldness have thinner skinned scalp. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15481540

Brown fat is apart of thermoregulation. Almost every single thing that promotes brown fat happens to also have tons of studies that show it promotes hair growth. Even cold showers which promote brown fat.

Even fat injections to the scalp cause hair to grow.

It gets even more interesting brown fat is brown due to its iron content. Excellent for hair. And also one of the largest factors that contributes to hair-loss in anemic individuals.

I believe hair follicles have their own independent growth mechanism that aren’t significantly influenced by serum content. Like i believe hair gets all its nutrients from the skin and not from blood capillaries.

The blood needs to supply the skin.

People on finasteride get more rounder fuller faces

Here are two twins.

https://i.imgur.com/6iyUvAx.jpg

One on propecia the other not. One on propecia even has less wrinkles under his eye and his face is fuller. The other guy seems to be missing fullness to half his face. Its our sensitivity to dhts fat burning properties that dictate our hair growth.

That is why as u get older even on hardcore dht inhibitors fat in the scalp starts to deteriorate and u still thin because with age we los much of the fullness in our faces our skin thins out due to the thin layer of fat loss and collagen loss.

Dht derivaties like anavar a steroid is famous for its amazing fat burning properties I mean you could eat tons of burgers and pizza and still get shredded on that steroid. So its no wonder all these natural things like peppermint, castor oil etc cant save us. Because the hormone influence is immensely powerful so many natural remedies don’t have long half-lives and have weak binding affinities

Scalp fat sensitity imo is the root problem.

Any counters? Or contributions are welcome

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so where do you get fat injections and is it safe

Not sure where but they seem only as effective as minoxidil wouldnt be worth it. The fat injections are also white fat injections not the same fat we need.

The solution to this problem is not fat scalp promotion but and management as well.

These are all ideas of course i wish i could present a real world solution to all this

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fat idea is interesting. It may just be a correlation and not causation - dht does something else detrimental to hair and happens to burn fat in the area as well.
They should look more into it

More info on what brown fat does for the body would be good

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Getting sick of all the homebrew broscience sh*t.
Boy oh boy, so desperate to hold up the stack of cards that support finasteride and the "androgen follicle sensitivity theory." They still can't explain why DHT causes miniaturization but let's pull all our eggs in that basket

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fat idea is interesting. It may just be a correlation and not causation - dht does something else detrimental to hair and happens to burn fat in the area as well.
They should look more into it

More info on what brown fat does for the body would be good

I beleive it has something to do with it.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Boy oh boy, so desperate to hold up the stack of cards that support finasteride and the "androgen follicle sensitivity theory." They still can't explain why DHT causes miniaturization but let's pull all our eggs in that basket
I think if you want to solve this problem every angle needs to be explored and presenting ideas doesnt hurt.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So are you saying it's needed to feed the metabolism of the hair follicles. That is something I got out of it
I think its something thats needed to sustain prone follicles yes but not all hair follicles only the ones that are prone to minituriazation, could also be a form of cushioning that protect the hair follicle from mechanical stress due to the whole skull structre theory. I would like to know if fat is synthesized after dermarolling.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

I don’t even take finasteride, but the studies have a lot of more weight and proven results behind it than this or your calcification hogus bogus.

Btw by that logic neither does his homebrew hypothesis explain WHY the loss of fat leads to miniaturization.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t even take finasteride, but the studies have a lot of more weight and proven results behind it than this or your calcification hogus bogus.

Btw by that logic neither does his homebrew hypothesis explain WHY the loss of fat leads to miniaturization.
Guess you didn't read the link I posted. Maybe you should update your regime since says is says 1 mg finasteride

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think its something thats needed to sustain prone follicles yes but not all hair follicles only the ones that are prone to minituriazation, could also be a form of cushioning that protect the hair follicle from mechanical stress due to the whole skull structure theory.f

I need more evidence to believe in the brown fat theory, I really like the ivory dome theory myself
Now I could see brown fat being a buffer against DHT or its effects.