The Ordinary Multi-peptide Serum For Hair Density

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Never had a shed from the serum.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That peeling is my favorite, hands down! I also use Granactive 2%, eye serum and moisturizer.

Did you guys shed from the hair serum? I'm hesitant to add something new which can start a new shed.

Never had a shed from the serum.

Is it just me or does the scalp feel allot less tight?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@DoctorHouse do you think this is something I could potentially mix with Sandalore? Will it have the necessary ingredients (vehicle/carrier) to ensure Sandalore also gets to the scalp (i.e propylene glycol)?

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@DoctorHouse do you think this is something I could potentially mix with Sandalore? Will it have the necessary ingredients (vehicle/carrier) to ensure Sandalore also gets to the scalp (i.e propylene glycol)?
No. I would not mix it with anything. It was not meant for that purpose and it's does not contain alcohol.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. I would not mix it with anything. It was not meant for that purpose and it's does not contain alcohol.

Damn this is a real shame, I really wanted to stop using my Vanicream + Sandalore mixture as it's too much effort to apply and gets messy and this looked promising!

Bangkokboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn this is a real shame, I really wanted to stop using my Vanicream + Sandalore mixture as it's too much effort to apply and gets messy and this looked promising!

One thing I've noticed about mixing topicals, just because you put all the best ones together does not mean it'll work. There are other variables at play and we're not chemists.

I've unfortunately decided to stop the serum, maybe too prematurely, but I've started taking something else and added one of the big 3, and it has helped so far.

The struggle continues...

fugged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First I was looking at the plant stem cells, then the study of three ingredients, then the serum.. Idk did it turn out to be a dud? Anyone use successfully w minoxidil ?

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although I finally retired from posting from this place, I wanted to share something I found that is actually worth trying. Not only that but it's very inexpensive for how much product you get. It sells for $17.90 for 60ml supply. I use about almost close to 1ml all over each night. My scalp looks and feels healthy and no itchy scalp. And my hair density is actually improving. Been using it for about 1 month. If you look at the ingredients you can see it has peptide complexes that were created by some other 3rd parties in the past.

Here is some info about it.

This concentrated formula is designed to support hair health so that it looks thicker, denser, fuller and healthier. The technologies present in this formula include REDENSYL™ complex (with Larix Europaea Wood Extract and Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Procapil™ peptide complex (with Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1), CAPIXYL™ peptide complex (with Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 and Trifolium Pratense Flower Extract), BAICAPIL™ complex (with Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract and Glycine Soja Germ Extract), AnaGain™ (Pisum Sativum Extract) and High-Solubility Caffeine (1% net Caffeine by weight), in an ultra-lightweight, emollient base for efficient penetration. The total concentration of these technologies in the formula by weight is 21.15%.

Ingredients:Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Pisum Sativum Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract, Glycine Soja Germ Extract, Trifolium Pratense Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Arginine, Glycine, Calcium Gluconate, Zinc Chloride, Lactic Acid, Gluconolactone, Dextran, Maltodextrin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan gum, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Polysorbate 20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

I would definitely not use this in place of minoxidil or finasteride but as additional treatment to fight hair loss at another angle. For those who suffer from Hashimoto's thyroiditis or age related hair loss, this would definitely be beneficial.
Why do you think this is useful for hashimoto thyroiditis ? Just curious cause I suffer from it.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Why do you think this is useful for hashimoto thyroiditis ? Just curious cause I suffer from it.
I think any type of treatment that is anti-inflammatory and stimulates growth will help a condition that is inflammatory and causes hair loss.

pizzadriver1933

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting the serum. I'm already using an aloe/peppermint/rosemary oil mix. How would i be able to use both? What to use first and how long would be wise to wait for applying the next?

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
08-2018 picture 1 and 2.
03-2019 picture 3.
10-2019 picture 4.

Attachments

• inCollage_20191216_220722432.jpg
    inCollage_20191216_220722432.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 1,930
Last edited:

pizzadriver1933

My Regimen
Reaction score
08-2018 picture 1 and 2.
03-2019 picture 3.
10-2018 picture 4.

omg, these are great results! If there wasn't the picture on the top right i would suspect it's mostly due to hair-length differences..but it's quite the difference in these,wow.

Sadly i can't see your full regimen, what are you doing/taking besides the serum?

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
omg, these are great results! If there wasn't the picture on the top right i would suspect it's mostly due to hair-length differences..but it's quite the difference in these,wow.

Sadly i can't see your full regimen, what are you doing/taking besides the serum?

Im using. Beta sitosterol. 3 times a week. Following saw palmetto 2 times a week. Dermarolling once a week. Not allot regarding results in 7 months.

Added this multi peptide and regrowth on the frontclock has sped up. And thank you. Im very pleased!

pizzadriver1933

My Regimen
Reaction score
that's enough to convince me to give it a shot, was thinking about it, but still on the fence. I just need some information from someone who might know how to use it with another daily topical. Would be a shame if both topicals "cancel" each other out.

Thinking about getting saw palmetto as well, any sides? Any how many mg's of SP are you taking daily?

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that's enough to convince me to give it a shot, was thinking about it, but still on the fence. I just need some information from someone who might know how to use it with another daily topical. Would be a shame if both topicals "cancel" each other out.

Thinking about getting saw palmetto as well, any sides? Any how many mg's of SP are you taking daily?

To be honest. I have used the serum around 2/3 times a week. Will check the SP bottle to be sure.

pizzadriver1933

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest. I have used the serum around 2/3 times a week. Will check the SP bottle to be sure.

Any particular reason why you're not using it daily? Would be cool with me not having to use it daily, better for my purse, but i would suspect daily would be the most beneficial routine. But then your results are speaking for itself.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any particular reason why you're not using it daily? Would be cool with me not having to use it daily, better for my purse, but i would suspect daily would be the most beneficial routine. But then your results are speaking for itself.

Because of the dht blocking components. Im not to fond of blocking dht on a daily basis.

pizzadriver1933

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess we got something confused. By Serum you mean the saw palmetto now? By Serum i thought you were talking about "the ordinary multi peptide serum for hair density". I guess you're using the peptide serum daily?

Arne Reyns

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im using. Beta sitosterol. 3 times a week. Following saw palmetto 2 times a week. Dermarolling once a week. Not allot regarding results in 7 months.

Added this multi peptide and regrowth on the frontclock has sped up. And thank you. Im very pleased!

What exactly is Beta Sitosterol?

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess we got something confused. By Serum you mean the saw palmetto now? By Serum i thought you were talking about "the ordinary multi peptide serum for hair density". I guess you're using the peptide serum daily?

To be clear. Im using the multi peptide serum 2/3 times a week. So no confusion here. And if you look at the ingredients closely and research it you will see that they have an effect on dht.

Im also using saw palmetto around 2 times a week. Maybe that is where the confusion came from.