The Ordinary Multi-peptide Serum For Hair Density

MrTambourine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which serum are you using? i tried their buffet with copper peptides but had a bad reaction to it, made my wrinkles under my eyes look worse and burned my skin, i prefer just the normal buffet.

I'm assuming you're asking about the skin serum? This one:

https://theordinary.com/product/rdn-granactive-retinoid-5pct-in-squalane-30ml?redir=1

Amazing results, my face looks absolutely amazing, really, like "I would never expect to look that great again in my life" amazing lol
It hasn't looked that good in a really long time!

I haven't had any adverse condition, only if you are going to be under direct exposure to the sun, don't use it! It makes the skin more sensitive to the sun, so if I'm going to the beach or something, I avoid using it during the day. I usually apply once at night and sometimes once more in the morning, never if I'm going to be under the sun, they recommend avoiding sun in the label, and actually once I went to the beach and my skin got a little bit irritated and could felt the sun hitting harder on my face, but other than that, zero problems with irritation. It's a little oily, though (as it's supposed to I guess), so it's perfect for dry skins.

Oh, and also I purchased the vit C 100% ascorbic acid powder, and use it before and after microneedling, in the face and in the scalp (I microneedle both), and gotta say, have had one microneedlng session so far and my face looked amazing! Do recommend it too for microneedlers.

Good luck!

rcom440

Reaction score
Just ordered it.
I’m wondering if it will improve destiny of the hair. I will be also applying it on my face.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just realized this is the product people are talking about in the "Anyone Seen This Study Outperforming minoxidil?" thread. Here is the study:

https://www.omicsonline.org/open-ac...ndrogenetic-alo-2471-9323-1000140-108138.html

106 people completed the study and it clearly did better than minoxidil. Check out some of the before and after pictures. I wonder if they used higher concentrations of Redensyl, Capixyl, and Procapil then the Deciem product.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just realized this is the product people are talking about in the "Anyone Seen This Study Outperforming minoxidil?" thread. Here is the study:

https://www.omicsonline.org/open-ac...ndrogenetic-alo-2471-9323-1000140-108138.html

106 people completed the study and it clearly did better than minoxidil. Check out some of the before and after pictures. I wonder if they used higher concentrations of Redensyl, Capixyl, and Procapil then the Deciem product.

I think someone said they had emailed deciem to ask what percentage of those ingredients were in the product.

Bangkokboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Happened to see this on Immortal hair then followed the bread crumbs. Wow nice find. They have shops in Toronto and it looks like they have this in stock and I found another product that I'm interested in there.

Bangkokboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just purchased this. How much are you guys using per application? There are no markings on the dropper but the instructions says a couple of drops.

Some had mentioned this should be good for 2 months, so 1ml per app?

Abi28

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using this product for a while now, I feel like it made my hair healthier overall, I would recommend this since it's cheap but don't expect to see any growth, it's not magic but it could help a bit so why not, I use a drop or 2 at night before bed.

Bangkokboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using this product for a while now, I feel like it made my hair healthier overall, I would recommend this since it's cheap but don't expect to see any growth, it's not magic but it could help a bit so why not, I use a drop or 2 at night before bed.

So I guess 0.5 to 1ml would be out of the question? I'm thinking of using 0.5 since you need to reach the affected areas.

Abi28

My Regimen
Reaction score
No that's fine especially if you have a lot of areas to cover, I use it at night before bed, it's a leave on treatment from what I remember so u are not suppose to shower after

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
what's the consistency like? if it's watery i was thinking of just putting it in a spray bottle or something and applying that way.

Abi28

My Regimen
Reaction score
what's the consistency like? if it's watery i was thinking of just putting it in a spray bottle or something and applying that way.

Just squeeze the applicator once or twice in your hands or directly to your scalp and rub it and massage it through, I don't see why you would need to put it in a spray bottle but it's up to you.

Bangkokboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw it's watery but has a bit of an oily feel to it

If you're used to topicals with a dropper then strategically put it against the scalp spreading the hair. I would start at the front hairline then tilt your head up so it runs from front to back so it runs downward then massage.

Spray bottle will cause a lot of wastage, due to being trapped in the applicator and a lot of it will be in your hair and not the scalp. I'll try it tonite at 0.5 ml

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I use about 1ml in the areas that tend to thin out.

Arne Reyns

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think it is OK to add the content of my Saw Palmetto pills to it? So that I also have a topical DHT blocker. It makes it quite thick but then I add some ethanol to improve the penetration in the scalp.