The Ordinary Multi-peptide Serum For Hair Density

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i confirm, this serum is good for your hair, but i don't know if it works by faking your hair looking denser, or it thickens existing hair. because overnight i could see the difference o_O

Bangkokboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i confirm, this serum is good for your hair, but i don't know if it works by faking your hair looking denser, or it thickens existing hair. because overnight i could see the difference o_O

Thanks guys. I've purchased it but have not used it consistently. With this, zix and minoxidil topical, it just seems like I have too many on the go for AM or PM application.

One more thing, the serum appears to go on greasy if applied in the morning, would you be able to style your hair with the usual outcome, or would this be better suited for PM application due to greasiness?

Thanks

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I've purchased it but have not used it consistently. With this, zix and minoxidil topical, it just seems like I have too many on the go for AM or PM application.

One more thing, the serum appears to go on greasy if applied in the morning, would you be able to style your hair with the usual outcome, or would this be better suited for PM application due to greasiness?

Thanks
i put it at night before sleep, the morning i wake up with fabulous f*****g hair, i guess it depends on your hair, you can try and see

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
This month, the Hair Density serum is on sale at 23 percent off. Now only $13.78. I still notice this stuff helps keep my hair in good shape.

MrsS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because of this thread I Tried the facial products. I'm impressed by this brand. mc I'm currently using two different lotions Zix (overall scalp) and Lactoferrin (temples), so adding the hair serum would be too much for now.

I'm following your progress, so keep up the posts!

kotare

My Regimen
Reaction score
i stopped using minoxidil 3 months ago and started with redensyl+microneedling. i lost every single hair produced by min+dermarolling.

MrsS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i stopped using minoxidil 3 months ago and started with redensyl+microneedling. i lost every single hair produced by min+dermarolling.
Isn't that what happens when you quit min, lose all the hairs you gained by it?

kotare

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't that what happens when you quit min, lose all the hairs you gained by it?
Looks like :( First time i stop using minoxidil i was on fina and didnt lost anything. Now i am using redensyl for minoxidil susbstitute and lost all hard gain hairs.

Bangkokboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like :( First time i stop using minoxidil i was on fina and didnt lost anything. Now i am using redensyl for minoxidil susbstitute and lost all hard gain hairs.

Sorry to hear this bud.

This is the big reason why I don't stop it.

MrsS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry man. Are you experiencing a shed at the moment?

kotare

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes i am shedding like crazy. I am thinking to create homemade topical finasterid 0,1%.Should i add tablets into renedsyl topical or can i make it with distillery water?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Because of this thread I Tried the facial products. I'm impressed by this brand. mc I'm currently using two different lotions Zix (overall scalp) and Lactoferrin (temples), so adding the hair serum would be too much for now.

I'm following your progress, so keep up the posts!
They do have some great skin products for a great price. One of their best products is their peeling solution. It goes on like blood but washes off clean. Your complexion will glow after using it and it will smooth out any bumps or acne. If anyone has acne they have some great serums for helping clear up your skin. I get unsolicited complements on my skin all the time. I just took advantage of their sale and ordered some other skin stuff I read are their top products to try.

MrsS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They do have some great skin products for a great price. One of their best products is their peeling solution. It goes on like blood but washes off clean. Your complexion will glow after using it and it will smooth out any bumps or acne. If anyone has acne they have some great serums for helping clear up your skin. I get unsolicited complements on my skin all the time. I just took advantage of their sale and ordered some other skin stuff I read are their top products to try.

That peeling is my favorite, hands down! I also use Granactive 2%, eye serum and moisturizer.

Did you guys shed from the hair serum? I'm hesitant to add something new which can start a new shed.