the majority of bald people cannot pull off the bald look

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But the guy's dad did it last year. It really doesn't make sense because we know that bald guys have no chance using social media or dating services or anything. When trying to meet women in real life, they will just excuse themselves as soon as they can when a bald guy comes along. So it seems like a one in a million or one in a billion event.

If a bald guy wants to get married and have a family, and can't because he is bald, he is probably going to keep trying. As he does, he wastes time and energy that guys with hair can divert to other things. E.g. I used to go out on weekends 'approaching'. I know now that it was a total waste of time but what else was I going to do? In that time I could have been (what I do now) learning music, reading new books, studying science, doing art, playing videogames etc. etc. So he loses out on some of the finer things in life too. He has less energy to put into his career and friendships because his personal life drags him down so much. That's what I experienced. All the while, a guy with a full head of hair can go from being single to not single in less than a year of dating app usage.

This is the part you are not getting, haired guys ALSO struggle in today's dating climate. It's not necessarily hair but the climate at play.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys can pull a bald look is a myth. It's hilarious ,no one can pull it ,bald is sh*t.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys can pull a bald look is a myth. It's hilarious ,no one can pull it ,bald is sh*t.

Okay, like I told the other person.

Go be miserable. We don't care. We simply tried to show you that is not the case.

As I have said it before, you want to stay at home and masterbate to p**rn and plastic dolls, go for it. One less dick to compete with in the real world.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Exactly. That's because 'pulling off' bald isn't just about looking good bald. It's about looking bald and having a life that would be somewhat normal for a guy with hair. The second part never happens.

This is the part you are not getting, haired guys ALSO struggle in today's dating climate. It's not necessarily hair but the climate at play.
A guy with hair still has a chance. Take a guy with hair, style him up, get him good photos and have him try the various avenues for a year. I think that within 9 months - not even a year - he'll be fine. A bald guy won't get results like that in a lifetime. That's what baldness robs you of. You no longer have a chance to work towards a better life.

Okay, like I told the other person.

Go be miserable. We don't care. We simply tried to show you that is not the case.

As I have said it before, you want to stay at home and masterbate to p**rn and plastic dolls, go for it. One less dick to compete with in the real world.

Bald guys aren't competition.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly. That's because 'pulling off' bald isn't just about looking good bald. It's about looking bald and having a life that would be somewhat normal for a guy with hair. The second part never happens.

A guy with hair still has a chance. Take a guy with hair, style him up, get him good photos and have him try the various avenues for a year. I think that within 9 months - not even a year - he'll be fine. A bald guy won't get results like that in a lifetime. That's what baldness robs you of. You no longer have a chance to work towards a better life.

Bald guys aren't competition.
Exactly

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also think your self confidence and your self image matters.

1. The article below is a good example of what negativity can do even after marriage. This wife started to be effected by the husband's hair loss because he cared. His caring and negativity impacted their marriage more than the actual "loss of hair" - https://cafemom.com/lifestyle/177759-husband_bald_marriage_problems

2. Personally, I know negativity impacts your life. I once had this young black girl with abs fawning over me. But I kept thinking about my hair loss and mentioning it, and it ruined the relationship *sigh*. I have been better since then.
lol the woman in that photo is a frump and has literally zero expectation of even being more than a beer goggled nighter with any guy better looking than her husband, bald or not.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol the woman in that photo is a frump and has literally zero expectation of even being more than a beer goggled nighter with any guy better looking than her husband, bald or not.

What does that have to do with anything. Not everybody will end up with a model or a 8/10 girl.

They now a happy couple, married, have kids, successful. Instead some of the people here with clear mental issues.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

The article illustrates what I am sometimes saying. It's possible to stay together with somebody if you meet them with hair and go bald while together with them. But it's not possible to meet somebody and have a meaningful, positive connection to them when you are bald to begin with.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those guys are only attractive to women who want some big brutish guy. They're the guys that writers trot out when they write some lazy "Top 10 Reasons Why It's Better to Be a Baldy!" article where they collect 10 pictures of bald celebs, write a short caption about how women don't care if Jason Statham is a "slaphead" because he plays a badass in movies where he beats up stuntmen in a choreographed stage fight.
and the girls who like those kinds of dudes are nasty trashy fat used up 40+ women lol

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the issue with this guy is he looks like EVERY f*****g bald guy. Its literally a mold they all walk in and walk out of. If you made this guy 4" taller, shorter, 100lbs heavier or lighter he would still just look like this. Shaved head with beard. I pretty much would look identical to this guy when I grow my beard in. Ive had multiple people say it doesnt look good.
well tbf a lot of looking attractive is just following a mold

long haired rocker, emo pretty boy, buff jock, blonde cheerleader, etc. our primal brains are attracted to "averageness" not in the sense of being average looking but having a familiar look