the majority of bald people cannot pull off the bald look

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Our fathers who we inherited our genes from just had luck with our ugly mothers then I guess... Ugh... What do I know? Maybe you are just socially awkward, maybe your expectations are too high. But Even evolution proves you wrong.
Those times were different

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People told me that it could be that I wasn't in good enough shape. Not anymore. People told me to work on my career. No effect. I was told to make more friends and be more sociable. Nothing. I was also told that I needed to 'learn pickup' (nothing to be learned.. It's just talking to people) or improve my style or get better online dating photos. None of it worked. I was told to get some more hobbies. Nothing changed. Keep in mind that people who see my photos say that I look fine bald. So there are guys who go through everything that I'm going through and, on top of all that, have to deal with hating the way that they look.

The positive people on here are under the impression that you can somehow work your way up to a good life as a bald guy. I get annoyed when I see a positive or hopeful post on here for a nw6 or nw7 guy because things don't work that way. I'm all for positivity but it's not right to mislead people or give them false hope. No matter what you do, you're trapped as a bald guy. Maybe a system is the only way out.

I feel bad for you, but I feel like something is missing here. I refuse to believe that if you truly changed everything, that you could not find a women to like you for you.

AGAmystery

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel bad for you, but I feel like something is missing here. I refuse to believe that if you truly changed everything, that you could not find a women to like you for you.

I agree. If you believe baldness for itself is a deal breaker you can look up studies on attraction. Yes, it could be found that baldness is less attractive than hair, but there are so many other factors that play a role here. Ive got a friend who has really nice hair but considers himself not tall enough. He also blames his height even though its just one factor that makes up his appearance and influences his attractiveness in full. We tend to find simple reasons us humans. Thats why conspiracy theories are so popular. Maybe you guys were just unlucky regarding not one but all of those factors which influence apperance - I dont know. But I can only repeat myself, sitting at home feeling sorry for yourself is not making you attractive for sure. Find your passion, fulfill yourself, if that depends on havig a girlfried for you, you will stay alone forever. Nobody wants needy guys.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. If you believe baldness for itself is a deal breaker you can look up studies on attraction. Yes, it could be found that baldness is less attractive than hair, but there are so many other factors that play a role here. Ive got a friend who has really nice hair but considers himself not tall enough. He also blames his height even though its just one factor that makes up his appearance and influences his attractiveness in full. We tend to find simple reasons us humans. Thats why conspiracy theories are so popular. Maybe you guys were just unlucky regarding not one but all of those factors which influence apperance - I dont know. But I can only repeat myself, sitting at home feeling sorry for yourself is not making you attractive for sure. Find your passion, fulfill yourself, if that depends on havig a girlfried for you, you will stay alone forever. Nobody wants needy guys.

I also think your self confidence and your self image matters.

1. The article below is a good example of what negativity can do even after marriage. This wife started to be effected by the husband's hair loss because he cared. His caring and negativity impacted their marriage more than the actual "loss of hair" - https://cafemom.com/lifestyle/177759-husband_bald_marriage_problems

2. Personally, I know negativity impacts your life. I once had this young black girl with abs fawning over me. But I kept thinking about my hair loss and mentioning it, and it ruined the relationship *sigh*. I have been better since then.

David260

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a Norwood 5-6 with a scalp micro-pigmentation and in the last three years i been with a lot of women. Two girlfriends. Some girls like it i dont know. The problem is when she starts to show you off in public. Like meeting her friends and everything. All those b****s starts to talk sh*t about the shaved head. So for the majority of the people being bald is weird and ugly.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a Norwood 5-6 with a scalp micro-pigmentation and in the last three years i been with a lot of women. Two girlfriends. Some girls like it i dont know. The problem is when she starts to show you off in public. Like meeting her friends and everything. All those b****s starts to talk sh*t about the shaved head. So for the majority of the people being bald is weird and ugly.

The women who started talking sh*t about it, was she single, married, in a relationship?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Note to @justinbieberscombover . If you're almost NW1 then you should not be on this forum. Focus on happy, good things. Go out and live, as far as you can with the current restrictions.
I'm currently recovering from a hair transplant, in 6 months I won't be here much anymore. Anyway if I couldn't get any transplants I'd be NW6 right now and trust me I wouldn't be out there complaining all the time. I'm not deluding you that a bald head is attractive or that you'll be a heartthrob but getting one girl is a realistic goal.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Our fathers who we inherited our genes from just had luck with our ugly mothers then I guess... Ugh... What do I know? Maybe you are just socially awkward, maybe your expectations are too high. But Even evolution proves you wrong.
I'm actually reading Charles Darwin's book so I don't fully know how evolution comes into it. And I don't think that human evolution is even covered in the book. But I'm an arjen robben ; my dad has more hair than I do. He has a thinning crown and a combover but his hair loss has always been age appropriate. And there's always the possibility that hair wasn't important in the past.
I've been to these lame pickup coaches and also friends who wanted to help me out. Nothing changes. Baldness ruins lives.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I'm currently recovering from a hair transplant, in 6 months I won't be here much anymore. Anyway if I couldn't get any transplants I'd be NW6 right now and trust me I wouldn't be out there complaining all the time. I'm not deluding you that a bald head is attractive or that you'll be a heartthrob but getting one girl is a realistic goal.
It's realistic if you have hair and are just not considers good looking. It's a huge stretch for a bald guy.

TheBaldFox

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm actually reading Charles Darwin's book so I don't fully know how evolution comes into it. And I don't think that human evolution is even covered in the book. But I'm an arjen robben ; my dad has more hair than I do. He has a thinning crown and a combover but his hair loss has always been age appropriate. And there's always the possibility that hair wasn't important in the past.

I've been to these lame pickup coaches and also friends who wanted to help me out. Nothing changes. Baldness ruins lives.
I’m just mega confused because my dad is 47. Been bald since his 20’s and last year he was with a very attractive 25 year old.. it really goes down to who the person is and their opinion. My dad isn’t all that good looking either. 5’7, bald with a beard, fat guy. It might be harder but not impossible. Whilst that fling with her didn’t last he’s been with another for a while now.. you just maybe a very unfortunate man. I’m not here to argue with anyone either. If it’s ruined your life as much as you say then I’m sorry. I don’t think it’ll have a huge impact on me when it inevitably happens cause I don’t care about female attention all that much, besides being bald I’ll be in great shape and have other things going for me. I wish you the best mate

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Well, I can't argue any further. You may believe as you wish, and I and others will believe as we wish.

Live goes on.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I’m just mega confused because my dad is 47. Been bald since his 20’s and last year he was with a very attractive 25 year old.. it really goes down to who the person is and their opinion. My dad isn’t all that good looking either. 5’7, bald with a beard, fat guy. It might be harder but not impossible. Whilst that fling with her didn’t last he’s been with another for a while now.. you just maybe a very unfortunate man. I’m not here to argue with anyone either. If it’s ruined your life as much as you say then I’m sorry. I don’t think it’ll have a huge impact on me when it inevitably happens cause I don’t care about female attention all that much, besides being bald I’ll be in great shape and have other things going for me. I wish you the best mate
I don't know how that happens and I don't understand it. I have never seen anything like that.

Well, I can't argue any further. You may believe as you wish, and I and others will believe as we wish.

Live goes on.
I used to be positive, with a can-do attitude about baldness. But then I found that the stuff people say on the Impact section isn't even half of it. Baldness destroys your dreams. Most basic things that men do can't be done as a bald guy. What's the point in trying? I am struggling to answer that question nowadays.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know how that happens and I don't understand it. I have never seen anything like that.

I used to be positive, with a can-do attitude about baldness. But then I found that the stuff people say on the Impact section isn't even half of it. Baldness destroys your dreams. Most basic things that men do can't be done as a bald guy. What's the point in trying? I am struggling to answer that question nowadays.

I don't understand what it is that a bald person can't do? This is what is confusing for some people.

What can't they do?

List them!

If all you can say is get laid/women. Then it's all on you. You are the problem. I am a NW2 and my female prospects are sucking *** right now.

whatintheworld

Reaction score

How it happened is quite understandable.

Before the propagation of the internet, social media, smart phones, your dating prospects were largely hyper-localized.

You didn't have to be that much better than your competition. That's because you simply had less, much less competition.

So it was much easier across the board. That guy's dad didn't have hundreds of other men trying to text the woman he was dating.

I remember in college a few of my friends who were girls showed me their social media accounts (snap, insta). They were completely swarmed with DMs, from very good looking guys, but of course some not so much as well. It is hard for us men to imagine this scenario but if you are at all an in shape girl and a 7+/10, this is how life goes today.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Having said that, as a Norwood 6 you were given transplant options in this thread how you could regain your hair back and get out of the bald guy category (if you indeed believe this is the thing that is hindering you in dating).

You have a way out. So I suggest you start saving money and utilize it, if this is as desperate of a situation to you as you make it sound.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having said that, as a Norwood 6 you were given transplant options in this thread how you could regain your hair back and get out of the bald guy category (if you indeed believe this is the thing that is hindering you in dating).

You have a way out. So I suggest you start saving money and utilize it, if this is as desperate of a situation to you as you make it sound.

My understanding is, the way he paints it is, the whole world and life is being hindered because of baldness. In reality, yes it could merely by a lack of ladies.

In either case, it is farfetched.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
the issue with this guy is he looks like EVERY f*****g bald guy. Its literally a mold they all walk in and walk out of. If you made this guy 4" taller, shorter, 100lbs heavier or lighter he would still just look like this. Shaved head with beard. I pretty much would look identical to this guy when I grow my beard in. Ive had multiple people say it doesnt look good.
agreed. He's stuck with the same boring bald guy look forever. To look good bald you need top tier facial structure or striking individual features or you will look bland like him.

Last edited:

TheBaldFox

My Regimen
Reaction score

Before the propagation of the internet, social media, smart phones, your dating prospects were largely hyper-localized.

You didn't have to be that much better than your competition. That's because you simply had less, much less competition.

So it was much easier across the board. That guy's dad didn't have hundreds of other men trying to text the woman he was dating.

I remember in college a few of my friends who were girls showed me their social media accounts (snap, insta). They were completely swarmed with DMs, from very good looking guys, but of course some not so much as well. It is hard for us men to imagine this scenario but if you are at all an in shape girl and a 7+/10, this is how life goes today.
The situation my dad had with this girl is crazy lol. 25 year old, ended things with her fiancé and everything for it to not work. Not that it ever would of. Also yes, her fiancé had a full head of hair, I guess she just wanted someone older, and liked who my dad was. I will say, my Dad isn't ugly by any means. Plus she was an attractive girl. Probably a rare situation nonetheless. I am joining the army hopefully so that'll help me get girls when I have no hair !

TheBaldFox

My Regimen
Reaction score
My understanding is, the way he paints it is, the whole world and life is being hindered because of baldness. In reality, yes it could merely by a lack of ladies.

In either case, it is farfetched.
Very farfetched. Seems this guys bases everything off of female attention. In my case, relationships piss me off! Good luck to him nevertheless.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

But the guy's dad did it last year. It really doesn't make sense because we know that bald guys have no chance using social media or dating services or anything. When trying to meet women in real life, they will just excuse themselves as soon as they can when a bald guy comes along. So it seems like a one in a million or one in a billion event.

Very farfetched. Seems this guys bases everything off of female attention. In my case, relationships piss me off! Good luck to him nevertheless.

If a bald guy wants to get married and have a family, and can't because he is bald, he is probably going to keep trying. As he does, he wastes time and energy that guys with hair can divert to other things. E.g. I used to go out on weekends 'approaching'. I know now that it was a total waste of time but what else was I going to do? In that time I could have been (what I do now) learning music, reading new books, studying science, doing art, playing videogames etc. etc. So he loses out on some of the finer things in life too. He has less energy to put into his career and friendships because his personal life drags him down so much. That's what I experienced. All the while, a guy with a full head of hair can go from being single to not single in less than a year of dating app usage.