the majority of bald people cannot pull off the bald look

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and im saying this as a nw6

sure you can say. jason statham. the rock. patrick stewart. bruce wilis. however. all of them has an above average looking face. defined jaw (which you must have for definition and not looking empty) hunter eyes. symmatrical nose. overall good facial symmetry. and height (besides stewart but he has an above average face and is 5 ft 9 which is acceptable)

however.

most guys going bald were average to begin with or below that even with hair. thier hair is what pushed thier looks since most people do not have the facial symmetry of a movie star and have many flaws in their face.

i work at a supermarket. i serve costumers every day. i see tons of people. tons of bald people included. must of them do not look good. this is due to their assymetrical face in correlation with their baldness. things like weak eyebrews and short height decrease looks significantly. the worst is probably the combination of below 5 ft 9 height and baldness. this makes a man look like an old kid.

yes baldness is not uglyness by itself however you must have above average face to pull it off. and most people dont. this is just the reality.

furthermore. there are things that people do. bald people included which worsen their looks even more. smoking and alcohol dry your skin up causing wrinkles at much earlier age. heavy smokers and drinkers can have a wrinkly face in thier 30's. imagine being both bald. assymetrical and wrinkled. also. body fat. being even slightly overweight hides your jaw compleatly giving you an oval face. that while not that bad for nw1 for a bald guy is simply a death sentence. since baldness giving your face emptyness if you dont have deined low bf face you would look like an egg. the combination of fat and bald is the worst

life is cruel and we must face it. because if we accept all those facts we can then strat trying to improve our facial features with surgeries and look better

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
An unconfident overweight or skinny guy , bellow average facial features with HAIR will look unattractive.
An unconfident overweight or skinny guy , bellow average facial features without HAIR will look unattractive.

Hair is not the be all, make the most of what you have- gyming, exercising , eating right , learning new skill/talents. Become interesting.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald is ugly, as simples as that. Older people can pull out the bald look because, well, they're old, life is over. And we're used to see bald old people so the shock isn't that big. But young baldies are atrocious.

I personally know 3 NW6-7 guys in their 20s (two of them are my cousins, so yes, I'm pretty much fucked). They have wives, are happy, don't care at all about their hair. They still look awful. Confidence won't make you look good. People should stop with this f*****g mindset, typical between ugly women who are trying to feel better abot themselves.

Shaving is cope, nothing more than that.

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald is ugly, as simples as that. Older people can pull out the bald look rcause, well, they're old, live is over. And we're used to see bald old people so the shock isn't that big. But young baldies are atrocious.

I've personally know 3 NW6-7 guys in their 20s (two of them are my cousins, so yes, I'm pretty much fucked). They have wives, are happy, don't care at all about their hairs. They still look awful. Confidence won't make you look good. People should stop with this f*****g mindset, typical between ugly women who are trying to feel better abot themselves.

Shaving is cope, nothing more than that.
go on the bald subreddit, its like a cult. You will see below average men being congratulated for shaving their head, they would look much better with a baseball cap or hair. The moment someone starts balding, people on that subreddit tell them to shave it all off even if its salvageable with treatments. Ive legit seen norwood 1's with minor diffuse thinning who are told to shave it. Being young and bald makes some people look ill.

My Regimen
Reaction score
go on the bald subreddit, its like a cult. You will see below average men being congratulated for shaving their head, they would look much better with a baseball cap or hair. The moment someone starts balding, people on that subreddit tell them to shave it all off even if its salvageable with treatments. Ive legit seen norwood 1's with minor diffuse thinning who are told to shave it. Being young and bald makes some people look ill.
Exaclty. A cult. It's bizarre. And only good looking guys post there. Balding young is a disgrace. Oh, and people still don't know the difference between a shaved head and a buzzcut. Buzzing while you still have hair is fine. Hair is hair, scalp is scalp.

The "Staham/Vim Diesel/The Rock" example is pathetic. Staham would look like an alchoholic mechanic in a sex offender list If he wasn't a celebrity. Vin Diesel is ugly with or without hair. He's the live action equivalent of the Notre Dame Huntchback. The Rock? Never understood why this guy is considered handsome. Probabbly the muscles? Facewise he is average at best. In any latin country you see thousands of guys like him.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ugly people are ugly. One trait might be negative inherently but people are a collection of traits. Fit, symmetrical face, good sized head, good beard, wide shoulders, good chest, a nice tan, etc. Some of these are impossible to change but you can do crap if there’s no way to salvage your hair.

Again this is when you can’t salvage your hair. Even then I’d to smp before going cueball personally.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exaclty. A cult. It's bizarre. And only good looking guys post there. Balding young is a disgrace. Oh, and people still don't know the difference between a shaved head and a buzzcut. Buzzing while you still have hair is fine. Hair is hair, scalp is scalp.

The "Staham/Vim Diesel/The Rock" example is pathetic. Staham would look like an alchoholic mechanic in a sex offender list If he wasn't a celebrity. Vin Diesel is ugly with or without hair. He's the live action equivalent of the Notre Dame Huntchback. The Rock? Never understood why this guy is considered handsome. Probabbly the muscles? Facewise he is average at best. In any latin country you see thousands of guys like him.
yes i think out of the examples you mentioned jason statham is the only one who looks good imo.

Look at this guy. He seems successful, well dressed, well groomed and has a lot going for him in life, but does he really look good? Im not saying hair is extreeeemely important to him and good on him for not giving a sh*t, but for the average person, this is as good as it gets.

He't not ugly but there is nothing to him because he has no hair. Only a very small minority will actually look good bald like jeremy meeks, ljunberg, ed skrein if he fully shaved off his hair, etc. But most people will look very bland without hair, they wont look unnatractive or repulsive-looking but they will just be very bland. Growing out a beard definelty helped his looks though, i think he would look even better if he got a hair tattoo to frame his face.

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm already saving for a hair transplant. But as I'm probabbly heading to a NW6-7, caps would be enough. Or a 9mm If things dont get better.

Last edited:

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i think out of the examples you mentioned jason statham is the only one who looks good imo.

Look at this guy. He seems successful, well dressed, well groomed and has a lot going for him in life, but does he really look good? Im not saying hair is extreeeemely important to him and good on him for not giving a sh*t, but for the average person, this is as good as it gets.

He't not ugly but there is nothing to him because he has no hair. Only a very small minority will actually look good bald like jeremy meeks, ljunberg, ed skrein if he fully shaved off his hair, etc. But most people will look very bland without hair, they wont look unnatractive or repulsive-looking but they will just be very bland. Growing out a beard definelty helped his looks though, i think he would look even better if he got a hair tattoo to frame his face.
As I said, this guy looks good because he's older. His skin matches the bald head and beard. Now Imagine being in your 20s and still looking like a teen, which isn't a bad thing when you have hair, but bald is awful. Bald + boyish face doesn't look good even with a nice beard.

And Staham too me looks like Trevor from GTA 5. He has that gas station redneck vibe with him. I'm biased towards bald guys anyway. Never dug the appeal, always found young looking guys a better look to "follow". My dad was a full head at 70, maybe that's why.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
As I said, this guy looks good because his older. His skin Matheus the bald head and beard. Now Imagine being in your 20s and still looking like a teen, which isn't a bad thing when you have hair, but bald is awful. Bald + boyish doesnt look good even with a Nice beard.

And Staham too me looks like Trevor from GTA 5. He has that gad station redneck vibe with him. I'm biased tiwards bald guys anyway. Never dug the appeal, always found Young looking guys a better look to "follow". My dad was a Full Head at 70, maybe that's why.
have you seen steven ogg recently? he looks good with his shaved head imo.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
An unconfident overweight or skinny guy , bellow average facial features with HAIR will look unattractive.
An unconfident overweight or skinny guy , bellow average facial features without HAIR will look unattractive.

Hair is not the be all, make the most of what you have- gyming, exercising , eating right , learning new skill/talents. Become interesting.
hair covers the skull in which for many ppl has shitty skulls

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
have you seen steven ogg recently? he looks good with his shaved head imo.
1604310312745.png

square jaw,hunter eyes,strong eyebrows,normal nose. yeha sure he can pull it off because hes good looking at his base

however. hes in the minority. thats why hes an actor

the majority of balding/bald guys just like the majority of guys overall has beta facial features which their hair helps to hide in their overall complextion

for example. even good looking james franco with hair looks atrocious bald

1604310340304.png

1604310339938.png

when you have hair there are tons of different facial features who can blend with it and looks good

however when you bald. your either hyper masculine or subhuman.

most man arnt masculine enough to pull it. also. when you bald face isnt enough. you also need to be at least 5 ft 10. otherwise you would look like a cancer patient manchild

Attachments

• 1604310113119.png
    1604310113119.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 1604310312383.png
    1604310312383.png
    970.5 KB · Views: 79

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 149964

square jaw,hunter eyes,strong eyebrows,normal nose. yeha sure he can pull it off because hes good looking at his base

the majority of balding/bald guys just like the majority of guys overall has beta facial features which their hair helps to hide in their overall complextion

when you have hair there are tons of different facial features who can blend with it and looks good

most man arnt masculine enough to pull it. also. when you bald face isnt enough. you also need to be at least 5 ft 10. otherwise you would look like a cancer patient manchild
yes i mostly mentioned steven ogg because @will be an egg mentioned trevor from gta 5 and he looks like a hillbilly. But i tjonk he looks good with a shaved head.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 149964

View attachment 149967

View attachment 149966

although i think he looks better with his side hairs grown out, but he still looks good bald.

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 149964

View attachment 149967

View attachment 149966

This Steve guy is in his 50s. As I said, older people can put it out better, because it matches with the skin, eyes and overrall face of older guys. Ugly guys will still look ugly, but the bald head won't be weird.

James France is not that young anymore but he has a young face. It's weird seeing him with a bald head.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald is ugly, even at 60 its f*****g painful. How can bald look good.not having hair is like not having one important feature of face just like nose ear eyes. How can you find a person who has a major feature not crooked but not there at all. It's hilarious when people say bald is sexy. I cant ever see a bald person looking handsome ,give him any face , he just cant look good.

Last edited:

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sure you can say. jason statham. the rock. patrick stewart. bruce wilis. however. all of them has an above average looking face. defined jaw (which you must have for definition and not looking empty) hunter eyes. symmatrical nose. overall good facial symmetry. and height (besides stewart but he has an above average face and is 5 ft 9 which is acceptable)
Those guys are only attractive to women who want some big brutish guy. They're the guys that writers trot out when they write some lazy "Top 10 Reasons Why It's Better to Be a Baldy!" article where they collect 10 pictures of bald celebs, write a short caption about how women don't care if Jason Statham is a "slaphead" because he plays a badass in movies where he beats up stuntmen in a choreographed stage fight.