the majority of bald people cannot pull off the bald look

TheBaldFox

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, then try to pull off the look. But I will warn you, there is a massive difference between nw7 bald and shaving and not bald and grade 0 like what you did.

You see, women select mates based on genetics. Balding is highly genetic and women don't want to pass it down to their kids.

So go ahead. Don't hop on finasteride and live a lonely life like the rest of us. I hate seeing people accept balding now only to realize it was a horrible mistake later.
You need to chill mate. I am going to go bald regardless. I wouldn’t say I’m Norwood 0 lol but some comments there even said my hairline was awful for my age.. I’m just not bothered. My dad is bald and doesn’t struggle getting women and he’s hopelessly bald. Yes I agree for most losing your hair will result in not looking as good but I’ve lost weight and I’m in great shape which will get better. Good jawline, my facial hair will get better.. if you want to look better whilst bald, be desirable in other places. I’m really not too bothered anymore, at work nobody cares just my mate is teasing and all said it looks good. I plan to live a good life regardless of my appearance and the saddest and loneliest part of your life probably consists of crying and complaining on this site. Mate embrace it. I’m not saying it’s easy but if you care too much it’ll damage you. Smileeeee

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i think out of the examples you mentioned jason statham is the only one who looks good imo.

Look at this guy. He seems successful, well dressed, well groomed and has a lot going for him in life, but does he really look good? Im not saying hair is extreeeemely important to him and good on him for not giving a sh*t, but for the average person, this is as good as it gets.

He't not ugly but there is nothing to him because he has no hair. Only a very small minority will actually look good bald like jeremy meeks, ljunberg, ed skrein if he fully shaved off his hair, etc. But most people will look very bland without hair, they wont look unnatractive or repulsive-looking but they will just be very bland. Growing out a beard definelty helped his looks though, i think he would look even better if he got a hair tattoo to frame his face.

the issue with this guy is he looks like EVERY f*****g bald guy. Its literally a mold they all walk in and walk out of. If you made this guy 4" taller, shorter, 100lbs heavier or lighter he would still just look like this. Shaved head with beard. I pretty much would look identical to this guy when I grow my beard in. Ive had multiple people say it doesnt look good.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the issue with this guy is he looks like EVERY f*****g bald guy. Its literally a mold they all walk in and walk out of. If you made this guy 4" taller, shorter, 100lbs heavier or lighter he would still just look like this. Shaved head with beard. I pretty much would look identical to this guy when I grow my beard in. Ive had multiple people say it doesnt look good.

That guy is a Youtube grifter.. His income depends on selling cope and lies to men.

I believe he also sells some magical soap that makes women fancy you

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy is a Youtube grifter.. His income depends on selling cope and lies to men.

I believe he also sells some magical soap that makes women fancy you
He looks pretty good for his age and I saw some women in the comments to his vid saying they find him attractive.

Grown and mature women don't only look for a pretty boy with a chiseled jawline. They dream to pair with a boss who can elevate their lifestyle. And if you have a half decent looks base you will qualify. You are tripping if you think that man doesn't get with women all the time. He 100% has a 10x better life than anyone on an incel forum.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
He looks pretty good for his age and I saw some women in the comments to his vid saying they find him attractive.

Grown and mature women don't only look for a pretty boy with a chiseled jawline. They dream to pair with a boss who can elevate their lifestyle. And if you have a half decent looks base you will qualify. You are tripping if you think that man doesn't get with women all the time. He 100% has a 10x better life than anyone on an incel forum.
Bald guys don't get results with women. Lifestyle doesn't matter. As soon as the bald guy says hello to a woman he is interested in, she has decided that it's a no. Go out and try for yourself. Having a good lifestyle is great but it's not going to change a guys results with women. All of this is actually easy to verify if you consider your trajectory of hair loss and lifestyle, and compare how you did with women. Your lifestyle probably improved as your hair loss got worse.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald guys don't get results with women. Lifestyle doesn't matter. As soon as the bald guy says hello to a woman he is interested in, she has decided that it's a no. Go out and try for yourself. Having a good lifestyle is great but it's not going to change a guys results with women. All of this is actually easy to verify if you consider your trajectory of hair loss and lifestyle, and compare how you did with women. Your lifestyle probably improved as your hair loss got worse.
How many times are you gonna remake the same post and repeat this lie? This is simply false, we all know bald men who have wives and girlfriends that they met after going bald.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
How many times are you gonna remake the same post and repeat this lie? This is simply false, we all know bald men who have wives and girlfriends that they met after going bald.

It's true. Ask any bald guy on here. I have personally never seen a bald guy who has achieved that after going bald. If I could see or meet a guy like that, I would stop remaking this post. But, as far as I'm concerned, the information in the post is realistic and true.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mature women, lol. You're speaking of overfucked old hags who probably have STDs.
It's true. Ask any bald guy on here. I have personally never seen a bald guy who has achieved that after going bald. If I could see or meet a guy like that, I would stop remaking this post. But, as far as I'm concerned, the information in the post is realistic and true.
Personally I don't care anyway because I've already restored most of my hair and have the same hairline as 18 year olds, but both of you are objectively wrong lol

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol what? You’ve never seen a bald guy get married? I can pull up random pictures of weddings with that.

Personally I don't care anyway because I've already restored most of my hair and have the same hairline as 18 year olds, but both of you are objectively wrong lol
Do you have a thread with your progress? Would be interested in seeing it myself

AGAmystery

My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree with @justinbieberscombover. What exactly is your mission? Maybe you are just spreading this negative bullshit because you need an excuse for sitting at home alone and wasting your life.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I agree with @justinbieberscombover. What exactly is your mission? Maybe you are just spreading this negative bullshit because you need an excuse for sitting at home alone and wasting your life.
Note to @justinbieberscombover . If you're almost NW1 then you should not be on this forum. Focus on happy, good things. Go out and live, as far as you can with the current restrictions.

This is the truth. Most bald guys on here can attest to it. I had this positive mindset for 3 years and I got nowhere in life. Now I sit at home letting my life waste because it has become clear that my life was already destined to be wasted the moment I went NW6. That's how it is for most bald guys, sadly. I totally support bald guys trying to do well in life. But I'm just saying that I have never personally seen it and I don't think that it actually happens.

AGAmystery

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is reaching a point where I cant even tell if you are just trolling anymore. What exactly do you mean by "wasted life"? That you dont grab a girl´s anttention just by your appearance? Omg, your life is truly waste. This sounds more like a case of self pity to me. And if you seriously believe there are other aspects of life in which bald people are destined to fail - I guess you need professional help.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
This is reaching a point where I cant even tell if you are just trolling anymore. What exactly do you mean by "wasted life"? That you dont grab a girl´s anttention just by your appearance? Omg, your life is truly waste. This sounds more like a case of self pity to me. And if you seriously believe there are other aspects of life in which bald people are destined to fail - I guess you need professional help.
If a guy wants to have a family and he can't because he is bald then "wasted life" is apt.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
You just blame your baldness because that makes it easy.
People told me that it could be that I wasn't in good enough shape. Not anymore. People told me to work on my career. No effect. I was told to make more friends and be more sociable. Nothing. I was also told that I needed to 'learn pickup' (nothing to be learned.. It's just talking to people) or improve my style or get better online dating photos. None of it worked. I was told to get some more hobbies. Nothing changed. Keep in mind that people who see my photos say that I look fine bald. So there are guys who go through everything that I'm going through and, on top of all that, have to deal with hating the way that they look.

The positive people on here are under the impression that you can somehow work your way up to a good life as a bald guy. I get annoyed when I see a positive or hopeful post on here for a nw6 or nw7 guy because things don't work that way. I'm all for positivity but it's not right to mislead people or give them false hope. No matter what you do, you're trapped as a bald guy. Maybe a system is the only way out.

AGAmystery

My Regimen
Reaction score
Our fathers who we inherited our genes from just had luck with our ugly mothers then I guess... Ugh... What do I know? Maybe you are just socially awkward, maybe your expectations are too high. But Even evolution proves you wrong.

Last edited: