The Laser Comb / Laser Comb Results

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well that's great new's viperfish and i think your case is really rare because it's the only one i've read on the whole internet exept for Greg1 which he lost overything already IMO and claims he's had good results. He even said on regrowth's forum that his hairline and bald spots filled in which was very misinformative. Anyway's guy's i wouldn't get too exited over this but good luck viperfish. Mabye your hairloss isn't caused by DHT or something because finasteride/minoxidil/nizoral work for the majority of people especially in combination and the laser comb doesn't, and it's the only thing that has worked for you. That's weird.

viperfish

Reaction score
I have personally read many positive results on the lasercomb! Where are you reading your info?? Most that don't seem to benefit from it are those individuals that begin using some other treatment at the same time or simply did not give it enough time. I'm not saying that is the case for you, but I think it is a little misleading to say that you have never read a positive review. Look harder. :wink:

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well nothing like what you are saying. I've read that people are selling them or trying to get their money back. I've read SOME positive results like stopping the itch or something like that. I've been reading on all the hairloss forums. I would think using the laser comb with other treatments would be WAY more effective. To be exact i've used the laser comb for almost 5 month's. I thought it was less. I've used it since Oct 18th. A lot of these people that are taking multiple treatment i think are seeing the results from either the minoxidil,finasteride, or whatever but not the LC. I've used the LC on just my scalp alone for this whole time with no thickening at all. Mabye DHT is my main problem and i just jumped on finasteride so hopefully that will do the trick. I already notice a reduction in my sex drive to a NORMAL level which is good. Anywho good luck with the LC Viperfish and hopefully you've found you're cure :wink:

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Good God. Stax, you gotta give it a rest. We know you dont like the Lasercomb. Just sell the thing on ebay, because your negativity towards the LC wont get anyone on this forum to buy it.
Imagine the used-car salesman on the lot saying, "I drove that crap car for almost 3 years and I had nothing but trouble with it.... But, if you're interested I can cut you a great deal."

That said, I've been on finasteride for 3 years. I added the LC because I don't want to get mixed up with minoxidil just yet. I'm too lazy to keep up with it. I'd rather experiment with a comb 3x a week than spray solution into my hair 2x a day - for now at least.

viperfish

Reaction score
Well, as with all products the internet is very biased. Typically, people come to these websites when they have something to complain about or there existing treatment is not working. Hence, all the posts on propecia not working. However, this is not the case in real life. I'm sure there are many, many people that have had great results with the lasercomb. Otherwise, why even attempt FDA approval?? Also it would not already be approved in Singapore and Canada if the thing did not work to a statistically significant extent. The fact that a few people online have not had benefit from using the comb, does not mean much.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
20sometingtoo dude get this straight, im not bashing the laser comb to sell it on here man. Im in the process of getting a refund for it and working it out so why would i want to sell it for less? Im just explaining my PERSONAL experiences with it and the fact is that who even know's if they are really trying for FDA approval? I heard that they've been doing this for a long time and the years are gonna go by with the same sh*t going on. If it worked for the majority of people it would be approved by now. Actually i've read MANY posts that it didnt do jack sh*t for people concerning their male pattern baldness and i've read enough post saying they're selling their LC. As far as that whole Canada issus no one knows what exactly they're process for approval is and how thoro it is. I beleive it's pretty poor and some Dr could just present them with the same information as on the internet and it would get approval. I personally think the marketing and the way things work in Canada is a joke. As far as im concerned FDA approval in Canada means nothing and if it were appoved in the U.S. then i would think differently. Like i said for the majority of people i think it will make your hair look healthier if your already on a DHT imhibitor or if you dont have male pattern baldness. Only time will tell.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stax, I hate to say this but at this point in the game, the good feedback is stacked against you in regards to LLLT. By the way, I need to clarify something that you stated here.

"He even said on regrowth's forum that his hairline and bald spots filled in which was very misinformative. "

.Ok Stax, sloooooooooooooooow down dude! True, I did say that my hairline and bald spots are filling in and in some areas have filled in but I have yet to say that areas where my hair was dead have regrown! I think that is very important to state here as I did not claim that the LC has regrown hair where my hair was dead. I felt that this needed clarifying.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
viper....have you figured out if you have DHT related hair loss? i remember a while back you said your hair has always been sorta thin. (please be honest) :(

Bismarck

Reaction score
If the Lasercomb works as I've heard he should work, Adenosine is a cheaper alternative.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Greg1, no offence but i think you are a ridiculous individual. Every forum i go to and read about LC experiences naturally your right there making stupid comments like " I seriously believe that we all are on the verge of a major change in how we handle and stop hair loss" or " I use the LC HairMax LaserComb. I'm more and more sure everyday now that we will soon see the landscape change in how we treat hair loss."

Give it a friggin rest dude your sounding so stupid here. The most breakthrough hairloss product out right now is propecia PERIOD, not the LC so stop making yourself look like you work for Hairmax and if you really do quit this bullshit dude because it's getting old and your seriously misinforming the newbie's on this. I mean numerous people on every hairloss site has accused you of working for Hairmax.

The odd's are stacked against me on this one regarding th LC? Like who 1 person here claims good results with the LC compaired to TONS of negative sh*t i've read on it. What because some people have some releif of itching? Give me a break Greg 1 aka the hairmax guy. If i had the time i would gather up all the negative posts of the LC and the people that are selling their's but i really dont care that much to do that. Yes it might speed up healing after a transplant but it doesn't help with male pattern baldness. In terms of your regrowth i notice like a 2% difference along with other before and after pictures i've seen. You would probabbly get better results using 2% Nizoral by itself. Who know's what the hell your doing anyway, for all i know you could of used a tiny bit of toppik or somethin cause i dont trust you one bit and if it worked it would be approved by now for a treatment for male pattern baldness by the FDA of the U.S.

So you telling me the odds are stacked against me is a big joke because actually the odds are stacked against you. Untill i read about the MAJORITY of the LC user's results being like Viperfish's and the FDA approves it as a treatment for male pattern baldness then my decision remains the same. What makes Viperfish so special anyways's? Im pretty much just experiencing a receeding hairline with a bit of thinning going down part of the middle scalp line of my hair, and i just used the LC on the whole scalp for almost 5 months with no improvment at all. But i saw good results using minoxidil on my hairline so why wouldn't i see results with the LC? Mabye becuase it does jack sh*t to combat DHT or it is a really weak growth agent which i dont think is the case.

Like i said before mabye it helps when used in combination with the Big 3 i dont know. But those stupid comments Greg1 makes about a whole revolution in hairloss changing because of the LC is the funniest and at the same time stupidest thing i've ever heard. Give it a break already. Take a day off or somethin. HM would be a breakthrough more like it.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would rather take Adenosine than the LC just because there is some scientific evidence that shows it works similar to Minoxidil and mabye even more stronger since it effects FGF7 and VEGF which are stimulated by the activation of adenosine receptors on dermal papilla cells. But still i would have to see people getting results or at least try it for 4 or 5 months to evaluate the results. I might actually give it a shot. Hell i tried the LC.

Please guy's if you are losing your hair becuase of male pattern baldness and DHT dont use the LC by itself because i dont think it is effective by itself. Get on the Big 3 first then if you want add the LC. But i doubt it will produce results to justify the cost.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
stax, get a hold of yourself. You're really losing it over this. For you to come out in attack mode about LLLT as an up and coming treatment for hair loss, I feel, is out of place. You are the one who is coming off as an a**. You really show yourself to be a close-minded individual as it's either this or that PROVEN thing BUT never anything that is new and different. EEESH! stax, I sure am glad that famous inventors didn't have the intent that you're showing because if they did, we'd be living without electricity, without phones etc. I'm going to drop this battle with you stax as it's not one worth fighting over. Life is too short dude.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes i agree but these scientists saw results with the telephone's, electricity,ect and they worked! Im not the one beeing an *** and praising this product SOOOO much to everybody everywhere on the planet so they potentially waste their money. Like i said i've done enough reading to know whats up and experienced it personally. Take care Greg! :)

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stax, stick with a routine for at least six months. If you continue to change your routine regularly you will get nowhere. Have some patience.

stabone1979

Established Member
Reaction score
Who is using the LC with the Big 3; I'm hoping that shed hairs are replace faster by using the LC, at least that is my realistic goal.

Anyway, I used it for the first time yesterday, and today was one of those good hair days where my hair isn't limp and crappy looking. C'mon LC lets kick things into overdrive baby!

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yea man keep posting here with your results! trying to get as many people to post here so we can get some info about results

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
stablone....i dont think LC works on the spot. it's probably more a subjective idea that ur hair feels better