My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry guys just have a breakdown would be better soon

only place to vent is here

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just was in Bkk club where mostly thais... No one is balding. I was like a f*****g alien here.

Do not know from where I can get a confidence in places like this. NW3.5 with vertex recession JUST LOL

I am 5'9 many asians were HIGHER than me (WTF?)

My slayer friend 6'7 was with a quite hot gf... I noticed he is balding LOL he isn't aware of this because his hairline is good but vertex is going down. What a surprise he will encounter soon! (I didn't tell him) and for sure he will not able to "pull it off".

I cannot handle that hairline with a dick shape... WHY

Why the f*** I am not privililedged to style my hair and make a haircut at least ONCE IN MY LIFETIME genetic recomb...

f*** this life really God thanks I can cope so far... (advanced techniques)

Are you NW6 CopeForLife?

wolf1

My Regimen
Reaction score
read full thread. very depressive indeed. but still some optimism, not for everyone though.

wolf1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I hadn't a well paid job, I would most surely kill myself. I can't get out of "this shithole", all I can do is make some compromises and live a mediocre existence, with the knowledge that,if I had been better looking and not balding at such a young age, I could have become and obtained much more.

I still hope to die in my sleep every night, though.

Isn't accepting the fact that "should've, could've" doesn't help much and isn't rational. Instead transferring self-pityness and emotions towards something productive is better? What do you think ?

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Firstly, I sympathize with everyone here, and despite me thinking this section of the forum is not really good for a person's mental health, I just needed to post this to let everyone know of what happened.

So actually, compared to some of the people on here, I am not justified to complain about my situation, because I could have it a lot worse. I'm 6'5, broad shouldered and overall pretty strong, have a good degree from a good school, have been told I'm handsome by many girls in the past, had girls chase me, life was good. I'm 24 by the way.

However, in the past 2 years, my hair has been decimated, and it is diffusing in a nw5 pattern. My hairline is see through, crown has rapidly faded to the point it is almost gone, and the stuff in the middle is there but diffusing too. I didn't think to get on anything, because at the time I was with a girl who loved me, and I loved her as well, and thought that it'll slow down on its own and she'll still like me for all my other positive qualities.

But, yesterday she dropped a hammer on me that she wants to end this (out of no-where, I did nothing wrong or different than what I usually did) and she went no contact on me. I pleaded to ask her what I did wrong, and she just said that she just wants to be friends, and kept her comments terse and cold.

Naturally, I was dumbfounded, but deep down, I know what the reason is. Despite being in great shape, low bf, my face has never looked better, I simply realized how big of a deal breaker this is, especially for a girl like her who is very attractive and can get pretty much any guy.

So, let this just serve as a warning to anyone in a relationship thinking that it will all be good. I just went and bought some 5% minoxidil and made a doctor's appointment to get finasteride, hopefully since my loss is recent i'll be able to make a recovery.

The moral of the story: I believed in ideals and not in reality, and it cost me. And now the girl of my dreams dumped me and I feel like sh*t, with sh*t hair to go with it. I would do anything to go back in time and start treatment early enough.

A girl who dumped you because of hair, doesnt dererve you. There are plenty other girls. And dont think of getting her back, when you have full hair again.

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
Wrong, he doesn't deserve her anymore because he's balding.

She has the advantage and she knows it, surely she deserves better than a bald guy.

And there are not plenty of other girls.

From experience, I can tell you that finding a decent girl you're compatible with is very hard.

This 'abundance mentality' or 'plenty more fish in the sea' BS conventional wisdom...

And if he ever gets his hair back, I'd advise him to pump and dump his ex if he can.

You are more depressed than him and balding guy doesnt automatically mean an ugly guy.
Normally I would write about other qualities, but also that would put balding guys in depression.

You say From experience, OK then check this out, go to your dream girl (forget about your hairloss, your face etc.) and think about yourself like one of the best looking guys on the planet and speak with her with this confidence. And again you should always like this not only 1 - 2 days. Then you know what I mean.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are more depressed than him and balding guy doesnt automatically mean an ugly guy.
Normally I would write about other qualities, but also that would put balding guys in depression.

You say From experience, OK then check this out, go to your dream girl (forget about your hairloss, your face etc.) and think about yourself like one of the best looking guys on the planet and speak with her with this confidence. And again you should always like this not only 1 - 2 days. Then you know what I mean.

classic

and how the f*** will thinking change my facial bones and get me more hair to be more appealing to the girl?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
OK then check this out, go to your dream girl (forget about your hairloss, your face etc.) and think about yourself like one of the best looking guys on the planet and speak with her with this confidence. And again you should always like this not only 1 - 2 days. Then you know what I mean.

Damn this guy is good.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK then check this out, go to your dream girl (forget about your hairloss, your face etc.) and think about yourself like one of the best looking guys on the planet and speak with her with this confidence.

Why has nobody thought of this before?

T

tellersquill

Wrong, he doesn't deserve her anymore because he's balding.

She has the advantage and she knows it, surely she deserves better than a bald guy.

And there are not plenty of other girls.

From experience, I can tell you that finding a decent girl you're compatible with is very hard.

This 'abundance mentality' or 'plenty more fish in the sea' BS conventional wisdom...

And if he ever gets his hair back, I'd advise him to pump and dump his ex if he can.
I think its easy to find someone to spend a night with, but so much harder to find someone to spend a lifetime with.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
this guy is not for long here for sure

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

DY57m.gif

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
OK. Would you dump your girlfriend or divorce your wife, if she would have hair loss.