The Girl Of My Dreams Dumped Me...a Wake Up Call To Get On The Big 3

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Well,needless to say I'm still not over her, she keeps on appearing in my dreams in terrible ways, like flaunting being with other guys in my face. I wake up completely disoriented and with a sick feeling in my stomach.

I know I should just forget about her, for getting dropped so coldly, but it's just not easy to do. I went out a few times and forced myself to start some conversations, but I just wasn't feeling it for some reason, even though the girls seemed pretty receptive.

Damn...

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Nevertheless, I am seriously questioning my looks now haha (I cant believe how insecure I sound saying that...but that's how low I've sunk).

The thing is, I still have my hairline but the hairs are weaker and whispier, as well as the whole frontal part (albeit diffused), it's more the crown that's almost gone. So technically I still have that all important frame that the hairline creates.

I've been on the big 3 for a little over a month now and I haven't noticed any progress but I know it's still early.

Last edited:
T

tellersquill

Is this a NW3?
upload_2016-12-8_10-13-34.png

Because my hairline is close to that but I style it in a way that conceals it.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
T

tellersquill

this is my hairline but receded a bit further and more clean (no hair on bald areas at all)
Ah, ok.

I think this is the best type of balding because you can style it in a way that looks good and you can odd toppik to the thin areas.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah, ok.

I think this is the best type of balding because you can style it in a way that looks good and you can odd toppik to the thin areas.

no you can't